Quiz: Act 1, Prologue to Act 2, Prologue
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What gift of athletic equipment, intended to be taken as an insult, does the Dauphin send King Henry?
a) A canoe with a hole in the bottom.
b) Lacrosse sticks from the New World.
c) Tennis balls.
d) Left-handed golf clubs.
2. What does the chorus say must "deck our kings"?
a) Stage hands.
b) The audience's thoughts.
d) Royal servants.
3. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
4. The "vasty fields" the chorus mentions are located in which country?
5. The chorus states, "Think, when...
This section contains 299 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)