|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) Ten thousand more English troops.
(b) A horse as good as Henry's.
(c) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(d) A hot meal.
2. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(b) Sir John Falstaff.
3. Who does Exeter say he had witnessed the Duke of York comforting on the battlefield as both men lay dying?
(c) A French soldier.
4. Why does Erpingham say sleeping on the ground is better for him than having a soft pillow for his head?
(a) Because he can say he is sleeping like a king.
(b) Only Frenchmen use pillows.
(c) Sleeping on the hard ground is good for his back.
(d) Pillows make him sneeze.
5. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
2. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
3. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
4. Who does Williams strike when he sees him wearing his glove in his cap?
5. What is Williams' response to Henry (who is in disguise) when Henry says that the king would not be ransomed?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)