|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
(b) St. George.
(c) St. Patrick.
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
(a) Some petty and unprofitable dukedoms.
(b) Any land in the New World that had already been claimed for France.
(c) Marriage of Katherine's younger sister to anyone Henry chooses.
(d) Half of the ships in the French navy.
4. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
(a) That Harfleur is not a strategic site and not worth defending.
(b) That the governor is lying because it would be impossible for the incompetent English to conquer a French town.
(c) To hold fast because reinforcements are on their way.
(d) That he is not yet ready to send adequate help.
5. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Humble patience.
(b) Hard-favored rage.
(c) Fair nature.
(d) Modest stillness and humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
2. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
3. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
4. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Williams' glove?
5. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)