|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
(a) A few sick and injured soldiers.
(b) No one.
(c) Some hirelings from a nearby village.
2. Who does Williams strike when he sees him wearing his glove in his cap?
3. What does Pistol mistakenly think is the name of a French soldier?
(a) Jay Zu Creest.
(c) Harry le Roy.
(d) Signieur Dew.
4. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
(a) Duty to king and country.
(b) A chance to travel and see the world.
(c) Combat pay and spoils of war.
(d) So they can brag to others about their brave exploits once they return home.
5. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
3. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
4. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
5. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)