|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
(a) Two to one.
(b) Five to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Fifteen to one.
2. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. What does Henry say he and his army will do after they bury their dead and perform some post-battle religious rituals?
(a) Go to Paris to discuss the terms of the peace treaty.
(b) Celebrate their victory and recover from battle in the French countryside.
(c) Prepare for the next battle.
(d) Go to Calais, then return to England.
4. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(b) Vampire bats.
5. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
(a) King Henry needs to see them right away.
(b) French troops have launched a counter invasion and will be in London in a few hours.
(c) His master is ill and he wants Pistol and Hostess to come immediately.
(d) He has heard of an assassination plot against the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
2. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
3. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
4. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
5. What is the amount that the French soldier offers Pistol to spare his life?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)