|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Find a professional English teacher.
(b) Practice their English on their visitors.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Get ready for bed.
2. What does Henry say he and his army will do after they bury their dead and perform some post-battle religious rituals?
(a) Go to Paris to discuss the terms of the peace treaty.
(b) Celebrate their victory and recover from battle in the French countryside.
(c) Go to Calais, then return to England.
(d) Prepare for the next battle.
3. Who does Exeter say he had witnessed the Duke of York comforting on the battlefield as both men lay dying?
(b) A French soldier.
4. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(a) Loyal subjects.
5. After witnessing a poignant scene involving the deaths of two soldiers, what is Exeter's emotional response?
(a) He screamed in anger.
(b) He was moved to tears.
(c) He swallowed hard, but refused to cry.
(d) He began laughing hysterically even though he knew it was inappropriate.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
2. Why does Henry say the soldiers will go to Calais?
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
4. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
5. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)