|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Arm and elbow.
(b) Foot and count.
(c) Fingre and nails.
(d) Nick and sin.
2. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
3. To whom or what does Henry credit with winning the battle while losing relatively few men?
(a) Superior strategy.
(b) The loyalty of his men.
(c) French arrogance.
4. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(b) A horse as good as Henry's.
(c) A hot meal.
(d) Ten thousand more English troops.
5. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(a) Attila the Hun.
(c) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
2. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
3. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)