|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry and Williams exchange as proof of their quarrel with each other?
(a) Locks of their own hair.
2. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Foot and count.
(b) Arm and elbow.
(c) Nick and sin.
(d) Fingre and nails.
3. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
(b) Courses vain.
(c) Sot weed.
(d) Lusty wenches.
4. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
5. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
(b) A few sick and injured soldiers.
(c) Some hirelings from a nearby village.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
2. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
3. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
4. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)