|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
(a) He now has a holier-than-thou attitude.
(b) It was a long time coming.
(c) We are blessed.
(d) He used to be more fun.
2. According to Exeter, French troops outnumber the English at Agincourt by what ratio?
(a) Five to one.
(b) Fifteen to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Two to one.
3. Henry had seen this duke fall in battle several times and covered in blood so he asks Exeter whether he might still be alive:
4. What does Pistol mistakenly think is the name of a French soldier?
(b) Jay Zu Creest.
(c) Harry le Roy.
(d) Signieur Dew.
5. What does Henry do after Erpingham says the nobles are looking for him throughout the camp, but before he leaves with Gloucester?
(a) Sends a messenger to the French camp stating that this is their last chance to surrender.
(b) Sends a servant to find Williams and return his glove.
(c) Writes a letter of instructions in case he is captured or killed.
(d) Prays that his soldiers will be brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What additional information does the boy give the French soldier regarding Pistol's acceptance of the bribe?
2. Henry states that a man who sheds his blood with him in battle will be . . .
3. What is Williams' response to Henry (who is in disguise) when Henry says that the king would not be ransomed?
4. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
5. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)