|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
(a) A hot meal.
(b) Ten thousand more English troops.
(c) That Henry would ransom himself so the rest of them go home.
(d) A horse as good as Henry's.
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
(a) To stop wasting her time and stick with French.
(b) That she needs to pay closer attention to how the words are pronounced.
(c) Not to worry, because she can always hire interpreters.
(d) That she pronounces the words as well as English natives.
4. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
5. What does Henry tell the governor will happen if Harfleur does not surrender?
(a) Women and children will be allowed to leave, but all men will be executed.
(b) Henry will send a message to the king of France saying the governor put innocent citizens in harm's way to protect his political position.
(c) They will blockade the town until they surrender or starve.
(d) The attack will continue and innocent civilians will be raped, tortured, and killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
2. What does Henry say he and his army will do after they bury their dead and perform some post-battle religious rituals?
3. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
4. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
5. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)