|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Erpingham say sleeping on the ground is better for him than having a soft pillow for his head?
(a) Pillows make him sneeze.
(b) Because he can say he is sleeping like a king.
(c) Sleeping on the hard ground is good for his back.
(d) Only Frenchmen use pillows.
2. Henry notes that the day of the battle is the feast day of __________.
(a) St. Patrick.
(c) St. George.
3. What does Pistol ask the boy to help him do with the French soldier?
(a) Move his body.
(b) Treat his injury.
(c) Tie him up.
(d) Act as interpreter.
4. To whom or what does Henry credit with winning the battle while losing relatively few men?
(a) French arrogance.
(b) The loyalty of his men.
(d) Superior strategy.
5. Henry had seen this duke fall in battle several times and covered in blood so he asks Exeter whether he might still be alive:
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the boy, who is left to guard the luggage after Pistol leaves?
2. What does the governor say was the Dauphin's response to his request for help in fighting the English?
3. What does Henry tell Exeter to do with Harfleur?
4. What justification does Henry give for his soldiers to wreak havoc if Harfleur does not surrender?
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)