|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
(a) His master is ill and he wants Pistol and Hostess to come immediately.
(b) King Henry needs to see them right away.
(c) He has heard of an assassination plot against the king.
(d) French troops have launched a counter invasion and will be in London in a few hours.
2. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(d) Mother Mary.
3. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
4. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
(a) He turned blue.
(b) He was unresponsive.
(c) His breathing stopped.
(d) His body felt cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
3. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
4. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)