|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(a) Vampire bats.
2. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
3. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Bestow them a breakfast.
(b) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Take them out drinking.
4. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(a) Mother Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what creature from classical mythology does Canterbury compare Prince Henry's willfulness?
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
3. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
4. What is the boy's urgent message that diverts Nym and Pistol from their duel?
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)