|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
(b) The Straits of Dover.
(d) Hampton pier.
2. What does Canterbury say Henry had once been addicted to?
(a) Courses vain.
(b) Sot weed.
(d) Lusty wenches.
3. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) The temper of a woman.
(b) A strong stomach.
(c) An even smaller brain.
(d) A mighty heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
2. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
3. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
4. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)