|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(a) Mother Mary.
4. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
5. Hostess Quickly states that she "cannot lodge and board a dozen or fourteen gentlewomen" without it being thought she is running ___________.
(a) A home for unwed mothers.
(b) A sweatshop.
(c) A convent.
(d) A bawdy house.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the chorus ask the audience to imagine that the "well-appointed king" and his fleet embark?
2. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
3. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
5. What does Nym suggest Pistol can do to restore their friendship?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)