|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Hostess Nell Quickly married?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
2. On what does Hostess Quickly blame Sir John's illness?
(a) Getting caught in a rainstorm.
(b) An infected wound.
(c) Too much drink.
(d) A broken heart.
3. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
4. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
5. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) A strong stomach.
(b) The temper of a woman.
(c) An even smaller brain.
(d) A mighty heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the English respond to the French's offer of marriage of Katherine to Henry and Katherine's dowry?
2. What is the dowry that the French offer King Henry along with the king's daughter Katherine?
3. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
5. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)