|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. According to the chorus, what is the French response to the impending war?
(a) They are confident that their diplomats will bring about a peaceful resolution.
(b) They are shaking in their fear.
(c) They are not worried because they know the Spanish will come to their aid.
(d) They are as eager to go to war as the English.
4. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. What does Bardolph say he will do to help Nym and Pistol become friends?
(a) Bestow them a breakfast.
(b) Take them out drinking.
(c) Throw a dinner party.
(d) Give his own money to settle a gambling debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
2. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
3. Ely compares King Henry's development to the growth of what type of fruit?
4. Based on the chorus' description, which best describes Harfleur's location?
5. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)