|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
2. What does Ely say regarding the transformation in King Henry?
(a) He now has a holier-than-thou attitude.
(b) We are blessed.
(c) It was a long time coming.
(d) He used to be more fun.
3. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
4. Which character from classical mythology does the chorus say fans the streamers of the brave fleet?
5. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A fort.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A city wall.
(d) A pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Henry give Exeter after the alarm sounds?
2. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
3. What does Westmoreland wish for before the battle of Agincourt begins?
4. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
5. Why does Ely think King Henry will prevent a certain bill from being passed that would take away half the church's land and money?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)