|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
(a) Smell each other's fear.
(b) Accidentally wander into their enemy's tents.
(c) See each other's faces and almost hear each other's conversations.
(d) Taste the food in their enemy's bowl.
2. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(a) Race horses.
(b) Fighting dogs.
3. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
(a) A strong stomach.
(b) A mighty heart.
(c) An even smaller brain.
(d) The temper of a woman.
4. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
5. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Fingre and nails.
(b) Nick and sin.
(c) Arm and elbow.
(d) Foot and count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
2. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
3. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
5. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)