|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(b) Loyal subjects.
2. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(c) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
(d) God have mercy because we will not!
3. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
4. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
(a) Taste the food in their enemy's bowl.
(b) See each other's faces and almost hear each other's conversations.
(c) Smell each other's fear.
(d) Accidentally wander into their enemy's tents.
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(c) Mother Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
3. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
4. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
5. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)