|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
2. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
(a) That she will never be able to learn such a difficult language.
(b) That she is a good scholar.
(c) That English is a barbaric language.
(d) That Alice is intentionally teaching her incorrect pronunciation.
3. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
(a) Alice corrects Katherine and tells her it is German she speaks fluently, not English.
(b) Alice says she knows a little.
(c) Alice confirms that she is fluent in English.
(d) Alice laughs and asks Katherine why she would think such a thing.
4. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Arm and elbow.
(b) Foot and count.
(c) Nick and sin.
(d) Fingre and nails.
5. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(c) Loyal subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
2. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
3. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
4. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
5. What does Alice tell Katherine when she pronounces "neck" as "nick" and "chin" as "sin"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)