|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Nick and sin.
(b) Foot and count.
(c) Arm and elbow.
(d) Fingre and nails.
2. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
3. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
(a) Richard Earl of Cambridge.
(b) Henry Lord Scroop of Masham.
(c) Sir Thomas Grey of Northumberland.
(d) Sir Thomas Erpingham.
4. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(b) Her lover.
(c) Their unborn child.
(d) Good fortune.
5. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
(c) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(d) God have mercy because we will not!
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
2. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
3. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
4. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
5. From which port city does the chorus say King Henry will sail to France?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)