|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
(b) Sometime between breakfast and lunch.
(c) The third hour of the morning.
2. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(c) The River.
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(c) Vampire bats.
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(d) Mother Mary.
5. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
2. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
3. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
4. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
5. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)