|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Fingre and nails.
(b) Nick and sin.
(c) Foot and count.
(d) Arm and elbow.
2. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
(a) Alice's mother is English.
(b) Alice had once been married to an English man.
(c) Alice has been to England.
(d) Alice's previous job had been working for an English family.
3. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
(a) Sir Thomas Grey of Northumberland.
(b) Richard Earl of Cambridge.
(c) Sir Thomas Erpingham.
(d) Henry Lord Scroop of Masham.
4. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(c) Loyal subjects.
5. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(b) Good fortune.
(c) Their unborn child.
(d) Her lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus, somewhat embarrassed, say will have to represent the battle on the stage?
2. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
3. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
4. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
5. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)