|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
2. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(a) The River.
3. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
4. At the conclusion of the lesson, what does Katherine suggest they do next?
(a) Find a professional English teacher.
(b) Get ready for bed.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Practice their English on their visitors.
5. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(d) Mother Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
2. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
3. What time does the chorus say it is based upon the sounds coming from the crowing country cocks and the clocks?
4. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
5. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)