|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus, somewhat embarrassed, say will have to represent the battle on the stage?
(a) Sound effects clashing swords and yelling men.
(b) Four or five actors with foils.
(c) A fireworks display.
(d) A painting of a battle scene.
2. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
(c) Loyal subjects.
3. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
(a) Pour le Roi et pour la France!
(b) God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
(d) God have mercy because we will not!
4. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
(a) Their unborn child.
(b) Her lover.
(d) Good fortune.
5. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
(a) Fingre and nails.
(b) Arm and elbow.
(c) Nick and sin.
(d) Foot and count.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
2. How did Hostess Quickly determine that Falstaff was near death?
3. What does Katherine think after she has learned two words in English?
4. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
5. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)