|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which ancient notable military leader does Henry compare the fathers of his men?
(a) Attila the Hun.
(d) Julius Caesar.
2. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
(d) Mother Mary.
3. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(a) Vampire bats.
4. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
(a) Alice's mother is English.
(b) Alice has been to England.
(c) Alice's previous job had been working for an English family.
(d) Alice had once been married to an English man.
5. After Henry responds to the Dauphin's insulting gesture by declaring war, the chorus states that "all the youth of England are" in what state of mind and doing what?
(a) Afraid of being drafted and are going into hiding or leaving the country.
(b) Aware that the war will soon bring an end to the good times and are making merry while they can.
(c) Angry that they will have to fight a war to satisfy the king's personal agenda and are protesting in the streets.
(d) On fire and preparing themselves for war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
2. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
3. The chorus compares England's response to the war to a person with a "little body" and __________.
4. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
5. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)