|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. When they finished mourning Falstaff, Pistol urges his comrades to begin their journey to France and be like __________.
(a) Vampire bats.
3. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
(a) Alice says she knows a little.
(b) Alice laughs and asks Katherine why she would think such a thing.
(c) Alice confirms that she is fluent in English.
(d) Alice corrects Katherine and tells her it is German she speaks fluently, not English.
4. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Fair nature.
(b) Hard-favored rage.
(c) Humble patience.
(d) Modest stillness and humility.
5. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
(a) Henry Lord Scroop of Masham.
(b) Richard Earl of Cambridge.
(c) Sir Thomas Erpingham.
(d) Sir Thomas Grey of Northumberland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
2. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
3. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
4. Which of the following tool do the armorers use to close the rivets on the knights' armor?
5. The chorus says the two army camps are so close together they can do which of the following:
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)