|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Hard-favored rage.
(b) Fair nature.
(c) Humble patience.
(d) Modest stillness and humility.
2. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
3. Who is NOT one of the "three corrupted men" the chorus says has conspired with France?
(a) Henry Lord Scroop of Masham.
(b) Richard Earl of Cambridge.
(c) Sir Thomas Grey of Northumberland.
(d) Sir Thomas Erpingham.
4. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
(a) Wood from their own ships.
(b) French dead.
(c) English dead.
5. Why does Katherine think Alice speaks English well?
(a) Alice's previous job had been working for an English family.
(b) Alice has been to England.
(c) Alice's mother is English.
(d) Alice had once been married to an English man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
2. What is Alice's response to Katherine's assertion that she (Alice) speaks English well?
3. What is the battle cry Henry gives his men?
4. As Pistol bids his wife farewell, he tells her to let what appear?
5. What words from Alice's lesson does Katherine consider too vulgar to speak before the gentlemen of France?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)