|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Henry compare his men as they are eagerly awaiting battle?
(b) Fighting dogs.
(c) Race horses.
2. What color does Hostess Quickly say Falstaff did not like?
3. The chorus asks the audience to imagine passing through the "foul womb of __________."
(a) The River.
4. Henry states that during peacetime, nothing is more becoming to a man than __________.
(a) Fair nature.
(b) Humble patience.
(c) Hard-favored rage.
(d) Modest stillness and humility.
5. Henry tells his army that "when the blast of war blows in our ears," to imitate the action of which animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the body does the chorus mention when he says, "We'll not offend one __________ with our play"?
2. King Henry implores his army that if they do not go unto the breach once more, then they should close up the walls of the city with what?
3. What is a term that Henry does NOT use when addressing the soldiers in the camp?
4. Hostess Quickly believes that Sir John Falstaff is not in hell, but in the bosom of __________.
5. Hostess Quickly offers to bring her husband to what location?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)