|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(b) Hang themselves.
(c) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(d) Stab themselves.
2. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(c) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(d) How much the people of France love and respect him.
4. What does Orleans say has been lost?
(a) His horse (mon cheval).
(b) The day (le jour) and all (tout).
(c) His son (mon fils) and his brother (mon frère).
(d) The war (la guerre).
5. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
2. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
3. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
4. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
5. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)