|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orleans say has been lost?
(a) The war (la guerre).
(b) His horse (mon cheval).
(c) The day (le jour) and all (tout).
(d) His son (mon fils) and his brother (mon frère).
2. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A city wall.
(c) A fort.
(d) A pier.
3. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(b) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
(c) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
(d) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
4. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(c) The boy.
5. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
2. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
4. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
5. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)