|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) Exeter had declared as much.
(b) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(c) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(d) His brave words at the bridge.
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Arc de Triomphe.
3. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(b) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
(c) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
(d) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
5. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(b) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(c) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(d) The king of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
2. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
3. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
4. What does Orleans say has been lost?
5. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)