|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
(b) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
(c) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(d) Practice his sword fighting.
2. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) Exeter had declared as much.
(b) His brave words at the bridge.
(c) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(d) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
3. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) No one.
(c) The French army.
(d) The devil.
4. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(b) Stab themselves.
(c) Hang themselves.
(d) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
5. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
2. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
3. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
4. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
5. What does Orleans say has been lost?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)