|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
2. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(b) Exeter had declared as much.
(c) His brave words at the bridge.
(d) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
3. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The Constable.
4. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(b) No one.
(c) The devil.
5. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(b) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(c) Hang themselves.
(d) Stab themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
2. What does Orleans say has been lost?
3. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)