|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(d) The boy.
2. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(b) The devil.
(c) No one.
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
(b) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(c) Practice his sword fighting.
(d) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
5. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A city wall.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A fort.
(d) A pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
2. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
5. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)