|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) France's finest men to fight?
(b) To for his ransom?
(c) Victuals for his men and horses?
(d) A gift of tennis balls?
2. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A pier.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A city wall.
(d) A fort.
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(b) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
(c) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
(d) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
5. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Women in a bawdy house.
(b) Attending a play.
(c) Bear baiting.
(d) A Whitsun morris-dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
2. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
4. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
5. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)