|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(b) Exeter had declared as much.
(c) His brave words at the bridge.
(d) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
2. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) France's finest men to fight?
(b) To for his ransom?
(c) A gift of tennis balls?
(d) Victuals for his men and horses?
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(c) No one.
(d) The devil.
5. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Women in a bawdy house.
(b) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(c) Bear baiting.
(d) Attending a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
2. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
3. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
4. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)