|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
2. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(b) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(c) Hang themselves.
(d) Stab themselves.
5. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
Short Answer Questions
1. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
3. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
5. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)