|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
2. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(b) Attending a play.
(c) Bear baiting.
(d) Women in a bawdy house.
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A fort.
(b) A city wall.
(c) A pier.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
2. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
4. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
5. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)