|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Stab themselves.
(b) Hang themselves.
(c) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(d) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
2. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Bear baiting.
(b) Women in a bawdy house.
(c) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(d) Attending a play.
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
5. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
(a) Duty to king and country.
(b) So they can brag to others about their brave exploits once they return home.
(c) Combat pay and spoils of war.
(d) A chance to travel and see the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
2. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
3. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
4. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
5. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)