|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A city wall.
(b) A fort.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A pier.
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Notre Dame Cathedral.
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(b) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(c) The king of England.
(d) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(b) Practice his sword fighting.
(c) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
(d) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
5. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(b) The devil.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
4. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
5. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)