|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) A gift of tennis balls?
(b) To for his ransom?
(c) Victuals for his men and horses?
(d) France's finest men to fight?
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Arc de Triomphe.
(b) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Louvre.
3. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(b) His brave words at the bridge.
(c) Exeter had declared as much.
(d) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
4. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
(a) Combat pay and spoils of war.
(b) So they can brag to others about their brave exploits once they return home.
(c) Duty to king and country.
(d) A chance to travel and see the world.
5. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
2. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
3. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
4. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
5. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)