|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(b) The Dauphin.
(d) The Constable.
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(b) Hang themselves.
(c) Stab themselves.
(d) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) His brave words at the bridge.
(b) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(c) Exeter had declared as much.
(d) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
2. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
5. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)