|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
(a) Combat pay and spoils of war.
(b) A chance to travel and see the world.
(c) So they can brag to others about their brave exploits once they return home.
(d) Duty to king and country.
2. What does Orleans say has been lost?
(a) His son (mon fils) and his brother (mon frère).
(b) His horse (mon cheval).
(c) The day (le jour) and all (tout).
(d) The war (la guerre).
3. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
4. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(a) The Constable.
(d) The Dauphin.
5. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
2. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
3. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
4. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
5. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)