|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
2. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Notre Dame Cathedral.
3. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
(a) The Constable.
(d) The Dauphin.
4. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(c) The boy.
5. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) A gift of tennis balls?
(b) France's finest men to fight?
(c) To for his ransom?
(d) Victuals for his men and horses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
2. What does Orleans say has been lost?
3. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
5. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)