|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
2. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
(c) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(d) How much the people of France love and respect him.
4. What does Orleans say has been lost?
(a) The day (le jour) and all (tout).
(b) His son (mon fils) and his brother (mon frère).
(c) His horse (mon cheval).
(d) The war (la guerre).
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Arc de Triomphe.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) Notre Dame Cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
2. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
3. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
5. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)