|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(b) The French army.
(c) The devil.
(d) No one.
2. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(d) The boy.
3. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
(b) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(c) Practice his sword fighting.
(d) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
4. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) Women in a bawdy house.
(b) Attending a play.
(c) Bear baiting.
(d) A Whitsun morris-dance.
5. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(b) Hang themselves.
(c) Stab themselves.
(d) Disguise themselves as commoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
2. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
3. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)