|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
(a) The fighting skills he displayed at Harfleur.
(b) Exeter had declared as much.
(c) He had put himself in harm's way to rescue an injured comrade.
(d) His brave words at the bridge.
2. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(b) No one.
(c) The devil.
3. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
4. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
(a) Not to worry because they will easily be able to take the French.
(b) That the French are bluffing and will definitely not attack now.
(c) He agrees that an attack now would certainly be a problem.
(d) That they are in God's hands, not the hands of the French.
5. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(b) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(c) Stab themselves.
(d) Hang themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
2. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
3. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
4. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
5. What does Orleans say has been lost?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)