|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(b) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
(c) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
(d) Practice his sword fighting.
2. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A city wall.
(b) A fort.
(c) A pier.
(d) A bridge.
3. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
4. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(b) Bear baiting.
(c) Women in a bawdy house.
(d) Attending a play.
5. The Dauphin claims that "__________ is not so vile a sin / As __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
2. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
3. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
4. What does Orleans say has been lost?
5. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)