|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
(a) Stab themselves.
(b) Run away to a heathen land that knows not France.
(c) Disguise themselves as commoners.
(d) Hang themselves.
2. On whose behalf does Pistol ask Fluellen to plead for mercy after this individual had been sentenced to death for robbing a church?
(d) The boy.
3. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The devil.
(b) No one.
(d) The French army.
4. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) France's finest men to fight?
(b) A gift of tennis balls?
(c) To for his ransom?
(d) Victuals for his men and horses?
5. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(b) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(c) The king of England.
(d) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's response when Gloucester says he hopes the French will not attack now?
2. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
3. What does Orleans say has been lost?
4. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
5. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)