|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
(a) France's finest men to fight?
(b) A gift of tennis balls?
(c) To for his ransom?
(d) Victuals for his men and horses?
2. Dauphin tells the French king that they should show no more fear of England than if that country were busy with __________.
(a) A Whitsun morris-dance.
(b) Attending a play.
(c) Women in a bawdy house.
(d) Bear baiting.
3. The constable tells the Dauphin that he has a mistaken opinion regarding what?
(a) The willingness of Spain to stand as allies.
(b) How much the people of France love and respect him.
(c) The king of England.
(d) The ability of French towns to withstand siege.
4. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Arc de Triomphe.
5. What does Orleans say has been lost?
(a) The war (la guerre).
(b) The day (le jour) and all (tout).
(c) His son (mon fils) and his brother (mon frère).
(d) His horse (mon cheval).
Short Answer Questions
1. What drastic action does the Dauphin propose rather than face the shame of losing the battle?
2. What had led Fluellen into thinking that Pistol was a valiant warrior?
3. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
4. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
5. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)