One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king of France instruct the Dauphin to do?
(a) Send courageous men to certain towns to ready them for war.
(b) Try to flee the country before the English arrive.
(c) Continue in his daily affairs as usual.
(d) Practice his sword fighting.
2. Who does Bourbon say will "take order now"?
(a) The French army.
(b) The devil.
(c) No one.
3. What strategic structure does Fluellen say is being protected by the Duke of Exeter and Pistol?
(a) A fort.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A city wall.
(d) A pier.
4. Referring to Henry, the constable tells the Dauphin that he will find these "forespent."
5. Which famous Parisian landmark does Exeter say will "shake" because of the Dauphin's insulting gift to King Henry?
(a) Notre Dame Cathedral.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Arc de Triomphe.
(d) The Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic does the Constable say has spoiled them, but will now be their friend as they return to the battlefield?
2. What does Gower say motivates men like Pistol to go to war?
3. Which character suggests that if they do not follow him back into battle to die with honor, they may as well allow a slave to have access to their daughters?
4. Fluellen states that the Duke of Exeter is as magnanimous as which famous ancient monarch?
5. Finish Orleans' line, "Is this the king we sent . . . "
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)