|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
2. Who does Falstaff blame for the sorry state of his soldiers?
3. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
4. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
5. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Glendower presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around him?
Essay Topic 2
What is the style of writing which Shakespeare uses in the first scene of the play? Using examples from the text show what pattern the writing takes. How many syllables/feet are in each line? What feeling does this type of writing give this scene?
Essay Topic 3
The Prince endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 1,278 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)