Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
3. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
4. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
Essay Topic 1
What is the overall history that this play is fitting in? Generally four of the history plays are put together, Richard II, Henry IV, part 1, Henry IV part 2, Henry V. Lay out the history of the forces which clashes through these years of English royal history. Who are the major families involved?
Essay Topic 2
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where did this theme appear, and how did its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)