|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
2. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
3. What does Fallstaff send Bardolph to purchase at the beginning of Act 4?
4. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
5. What ethnic background is Douglas?
Essay Topic 1
What is the overall history that this play is fitting in? Generally four of the history plays are put together, Richard II, Henry IV, part 1, Henry IV part 2, Henry V. Lay out the history of the forces which clashes through these years of English royal history. Who are the major families involved?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 1,259 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)