|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the King's army?
2. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
3. Where does the Archbishop live?
4. Who does Blunt say he is when in battle?
5. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Honor was something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who was most affected by this pursuit, and how did it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What is at the heart of the rebellion? Explain the history that exists between Bolingbroke/Henry IV and the Percy family. Why are they so upset with him? Why do the other rebels join? What is it that they all want?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)