Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
3. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
4. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
The Prince endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Falstaff presents a strong criticism to the commonly held idea that honor is always good. Falstaff has little respect for honor, rather he will always choose life over being right. What quotes of Falstaff define this radical view of honor being simply a word? What are his actions in battle? Is he simply a comic buffoon or is there something more honest about his seeing that men are used as canon fodder?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)