|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Blunt?
2. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
3. What interrupts the argument when Hotspur wants to go to battle without waiting?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A messenger.
(d) A drum beat.
4. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
(a) Safe return of Worcester and Vernon.
(c) Prisoner of war.
(d) Treachery and Betrayal.
5. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 300+ pounds.
(b) 10 pounds and one angel.
(c) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
(d) 2 pence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Worcester hesitate to offer the King's pardon to Hotspur?
2. Who kills Hotspur?
3. What does Falstaff ask Bardolph to get him as his soldiers march to Sutton?
4. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
5. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)