|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
2. Who is the first person mentioned in the play who is killed on the battlefield?
(a) The Lord of Stafford.
(c) Henry IV.
3. Where does the Archbishop live?
4. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) Bringer of Bains.
(b) King of Honor.
(c) Fire Warrior.
(d) Sword bearer.
5. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
2. What does Worcester say the King did not express during their meeting?
3. Who does Hotspur look for on the battlefield?
4. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
5. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)