|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
(b) Henry Percy.
2. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 marks.
(b) 40 silver pieces.
(c) 40 pounds.
(d) 40 golden pieces.
3. What is the relationship of Sir John of Lancaster and Prince of Wales?
4. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Made plans for war.
(b) Repaid the stolen money.
(c) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
(d) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
5. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Recruits for the battle.
(b) Sack and Ale for the men.
(c) Furniture for the officers.
(d) Funds for the war effort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff ask Bardolph to get him as his soldiers march to Sutton?
2. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
3. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
4. Who does Blunt say he is when in battle?
5. Who is on the battlefield disguised as King Henry?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)