|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
(a) An offer of pardon for the rebels and their men.
(b) A letter of apology.
(c) Strong words of condemnation.
(d) Invitation to meet on the battlefield at once.
2. Who does Hotspur look for on the battlefield?
(a) King Henry.
(d) Prince of Wales.
3. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(b) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(c) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(d) Cousins in the same family.
4. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 golden pieces.
(b) 40 marks.
(c) 40 silver pieces.
(d) 40 pounds.
5. Where does the Archbishop live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
2. What are Hotspur's last words?
3. How does the playwright list the Archbishop under the Dramatis Personae?
4. Why does Worcester hesitate to offer the King's pardon to Hotspur?
5. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)