|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) Invitation to meet on the battlefield at once.
(c) Strong words of condemnation.
(d) An offer of pardon for the rebels and their men.
2. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
(a) The Scots.
(b) Percy and his rebels.
(c) The King and his army.
(d) Hotspur and Northumberland.
3. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
4. Who goes with Worcester to the King's camp?
5. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
(a) Falstaff won't sit and drink with her.
(b) Francis claims she cannot carry glasses to customers.
(c) The innkeeper thinks she is asleep while standing.
(d) Falstaff claims a pickpocket has been at the tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hotspur's last words?
2. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
3. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What does the second messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
5. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)