|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
(a) The innkeeper thinks she is asleep while standing.
(b) Francis claims she cannot carry glasses to customers.
(c) Falstaff claims a pickpocket has been at the tavern.
(d) Falstaff won't sit and drink with her.
2. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 golden pieces.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 40 silver pieces.
(d) 40 marks.
3. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
4. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(b) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(c) God is on the side of the rebels.
(d) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
5. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
2. In Act 4, Scene 4, what is the Archbishop sending out?
3. How many men are in the King's army?
4. What is the relationship of Sir John of Lancaster and Prince of Wales?
5. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)