|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
(a) The Prince will forget him.
(b) He is getting sick.
(c) He is losing weight.
(d) The Prince will arrest him.
2. What does Hotspur propose to do about the King's offer?
(a) Think on it overnight and send a reply in the morning.
(b) Reject it out of hand.
(c) Ask for further definition of the terms.
(d) Accept it with humble gratitude.
3. What does Douglas mean when he says "like Hydra's heads"?
(a) The King does not use his head.
(b) Kings are weak as water.
(c) His sword is drawn to royalty.
(d) For one King cut down two grow up.
4. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
(a) The King has terrible taste in clothing.
(b) Douglas is an anti-monarchist and wants to abolish royalty.
(c) Douglas is angry and wants to tear things up.
(d) Many decoys are in the battle dressed in King's clothes.
5. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
(a) His purse.
(b) A seal ring.
(c) A jewel.
(d) His journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
2. How many people wearing the king's coats does Douglas kill?
3. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Why does Hotspur's father not come to the battle at Shrewsbury?
5. Who asks Prince Henry to withdraw from battle?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)