|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
(a) New maps.
(c) News of deserters.
2. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A traitor.
(d) An old friend.
3. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
(b) They have the same first name.
(d) Jack of all trades.
4. Who pledges to kill the King in battle?
5. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
(a) Sir Markus.
(b) Sir Michael.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir Vincent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
2. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
3. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
4. Why is Prince Henry asked to withdraw from battle?
5. What does Fallstaff send Bardolph to purchase at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)