|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince Hal want from Falstaff when they meet in battle?
(a) Kind words and encouragement.
(b) His allegiance.
(c) Bottle of sack.
(d) His sword.
2. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
(a) Pours more beer.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Leaves the scene.
(d) Demands the money.
3. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) The Prince will forget him.
(c) The Prince will arrest him.
(d) He is getting sick.
4. Who calls the rebels to arms?
5. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
(a) Having smallpox.
(b) Becoming too thin.
(c) Losing at cards.
(d) Going to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
2. What does the trumpet sound out?
3. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
4. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
5. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)