|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
(b) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
(c) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
(d) The state of chaos in the land.
2. How many men are in the King's army?
3. Who asks Prince Henry to withdraw from battle?
(a) The King.
4. Who nearly defeats the King in battle?
5. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
(b) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(c) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(d) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Archbishop live?
2. What does Falstaff claim the pickpocket took?
3. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
4. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
5. Who throws defiance down before the King to start the Battle of Shrewsbury?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)