|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
(a) He is afraid Hotspur will accept.
(b) He does not believe the King.
(c) He knows they will be punished in another way.
(d) He wants to fight.
2. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Funds for the war effort.
(b) Sack and Ale for the men.
(c) Recruits for the battle.
(d) Furniture for the officers.
3. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
(c) The Prince.
4. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
(a) If she knows where his purse is.
(b) If she has found out who stole his money.
(c) If she has considered his offer.
(d) If she has received the money the Prince was to send.
5. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Worcester and Vernon.
(b) Sir John and Francis.
(c) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(d) Archbishop of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
2. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
3. What is the relationship of Sir John of Lancaster and Prince of Wales?
4. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
5. Who kills Blunt?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)