|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
(b) The King.
(c) The Prince.
2. Who kills Blunt?
3. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
(a) He is angry with his cowardice.
(b) He is intimidated by him.
(c) He holds him in high esteem.
(d) He is in awe of his experience.
4. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
5. Who is on the battlefield disguised as King Henry?
(a) Sir John Falstaff.
(b) Prince of Wales.
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) The Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
2. How does Falstaff survive his battle with Douglas?
3. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
4. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
5. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)