|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
(b) Late afternoon.
2. Who does Blunt say he is when in battle?
(a) The King.
(c) The Prince.
3. What interrupts the argument when Hotspur wants to go to battle without waiting?
(b) A drum beat.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A trumpet.
4. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
(b) Nephew and Uncle.
5. What does Falstaff ask Bardolph to get him as his soldiers march to Sutton?
(a) Steel tipped sword.
(b) More money from the King.
(c) Bottle of Sack.
(d) Maps of the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Northumberland let Hotspur know that he will not be coming to battle?
2. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
3. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
4. Who asks Prince Henry to withdraw from battle?
5. Who goes with Worcester to the King's camp?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)