|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
(a) His thin beard.
(b) His red face.
(c) His grey hair.
(d) His fat belly.
2. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) Bringer of Bains.
(b) King of Honor.
(c) Sword bearer.
(d) Fire Warrior.
3. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Sack and Ale for the men.
(b) Furniture for the officers.
(c) Funds for the war effort.
(d) Recruits for the battle.
4. What does Hotspur say the rebels are coming near?
5. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(b) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(c) God is on the side of the rebels.
(d) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
2. Who pretends to die in battle?
3. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
5. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)