|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) The state of chaos in the land.
(b) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
(c) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
(d) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
2. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
3. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
4. What does Prince Henry ask Falstaff to give him during battle?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rag.
(d) A shield.
5. What does Falstaff say is pricking at him before the battle?
(a) His honor.
(b) His fear.
(c) His courage.
(d) His stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
2. Who kills Hotspur?
3. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
4. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
5. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)