|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Falstaff's rag-o-muffin troops during the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) They have run away.
(b) They turned on Falstaff and chased him away.
(c) Most have been killed.
(d) They've been surprisingly victorious in battle.
2. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. How does Falstaff survive his battle with Douglas?
(a) He pretends to be dead.
(b) He calls his men to help.
(c) He uses a small knife.
(d) He offers a treaty.
4. What are Hotspur's last words?
(a) And food for-.
(b) Goodbye cruel world.
(c) Here lie I down.
(d) Within this span-.
5. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King hope the messenger will agree to?
2. Who does Falstaff ask to cheer him up when he is in the tavern without the Prince?
3. How many men are in the King's army?
4. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
5. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)