|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 2 pence.
(b) 300+ pounds.
(c) 10 pounds and one angel.
(d) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
2. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
3. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
(a) Many decoys are in the battle dressed in King's clothes.
(b) Douglas is an anti-monarchist and wants to abolish royalty.
(c) The King has terrible taste in clothing.
(d) Douglas is angry and wants to tear things up.
4. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
5. Who does Falstaff blame for the sorry state of his soldiers?
(c) The Prince.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
2. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
3. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
4. What biblical character does Falstaff use to describe his ragged soldiers?
5. Who is on the battlefield disguised as King Henry?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)