Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King hope the messenger will agree to?
(a) Move the battle to a more level place.
(b) Meet on the battle field at full tilt.
(c) Surrender fully and be taken prisoner.
(d) Unknit the churlish knot of war.
2. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Losing at cards.
(c) Becoming too thin.
(d) Having smallpox.
3. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) A hot mid-summer day.
(b) Snow and chance of hail.
(c) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
(d) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
4. How many men are in the King's army?
5. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
2. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
3. What ethnic background is Douglas?
4. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
5. What does Prince Henry ask Falstaff to give him during battle?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)