|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Archbishop live?
2. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
(b) They have the same first name.
(d) Jack of all trades.
3. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
(a) News of deserters.
(d) New maps.
4. How much time does Hotspur want to write his counter-offer?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
(a) Pitiful rascals.
(b) God's other army.
(c) Swine keepers.
(d) Wavering as if drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
2. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
3. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
4. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
5. What comment does Falstaff make upon finding a dead soldier?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)