|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hotspur propose to do about the King's offer?
(a) Think on it overnight and send a reply in the morning.
(b) Accept it with humble gratitude.
(c) Ask for further definition of the terms.
(d) Reject it out of hand.
2. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
(d) Late afternoon.
3. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
(a) Solo combat between himself and Hotspur.
(b) Hand to hand combat only.
(c) Delay of battle for one month.
(d) Celebration of England's heritage.
5. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Sir John and Francis.
(b) Archbishop of York.
(c) Worcester and Vernon.
(d) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
2. Who calls the rebels to arms?
3. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
5. What does Hotspur say the rebels are coming near?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)