|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
2. Why is Northumberland unable to assist Hotspur?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) His wife just died.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is afraid.
3. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A rebel.
4. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
(a) His pride.
(b) His intellect.
(c) His daring.
(d) His leadership.
5. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
(b) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(c) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(d) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
2. How does the playwright list the Archbishop under the Dramatis Personae?
3. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
4. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
5. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)