|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person mentioned in the play who is killed on the battlefield?
(b) Henry IV.
(d) The Lord of Stafford.
2. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(b) God is on the side of the rebels.
(c) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(d) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
3. Who kills Blunt?
4. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
(a) They are mortal.
(b) They are loyal.
(c) They are desperate.
(d) They are strong.
5. Who is the Archbishop sending letters to?
(a) The allies.
(b) The King.
(c) A council of priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
2. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
3. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
4. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
5. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)