|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 8 days.
2. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Eastcheap Tavern.
(b) Temple Hall.
(c) Windsor Castle.
3. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The two lines are nonsensical.
(b) He is speaking in iambic pentameter blank verse.
(c) Falstaff is being quite serious.
(d) He sings the lines.
4. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(b) God is on the side of the rebels.
(c) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(d) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
5. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(b) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
(c) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(d) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon think is a good chance for the country?
2. How many men are in the King's army?
3. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
4. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
5. How does the playwright list the Archbishop under the Dramatis Personae?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)