|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blunt say he is when in battle?
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
2. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
3. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
(a) Prisoner of war.
(c) Safe return of Worcester and Vernon.
(d) Treachery and Betrayal.
4. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Made plans for war.
(b) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
(c) Repaid the stolen money.
(d) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
5. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon think is a good chance for the country?
2. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
3. Who kills Hotspur?
4. Where does the Archbishop live?
5. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)