|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnic background is Douglas?
2. What happens to Falstaff's rag-o-muffin troops during the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) They turned on Falstaff and chased him away.
(b) They've been surprisingly victorious in battle.
(c) Most have been killed.
(d) They have run away.
3. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
(a) Laughs out loud.
(b) Cries for justice.
(c) Punches the Prince.
(d) Apologizes to the mistress.
4. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
5. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
(a) Letters to his father, the King.
(b) Letters of introduction and support.
(c) Letters to John and the Earl of Westmorland.
(d) Letters to his mother and sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Archbishop fearful of Hotspur failing?
2. Where does the Archbishop live?
3. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
4. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
5. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)