|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(b) She is married to Robert Partlet.
(c) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
(d) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
2. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
(a) Pitiful rascals.
(b) Wavering as if drunk.
(c) God's other army.
(d) Swine keepers.
3. When does Falstaff hope to arrive at the battle?
(a) In time to see the front lines meet.
(b) At the later end of the fray.
(c) Before the first arrow is shot.
(d) At break of day.
4. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
5. How many men are in the King's army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Falstaff survive his battle with Douglas?
2. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
3. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
4. What does the Archbishop fear a rebel defeat at Shrewsbury will mean for him personally?
5. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)