|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
a) Her husband's bed.
b) The kitchen.
d) Her husband's heart.
2. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
a) He was born in mid-summer.
b) He has a hot temper.
c) His voice is very loud and abrasive.
d) Hotspur means "he who rides well".
3. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
4. What is the relationship of Sir John of Lancaster and Prince of Wales?
5. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
a) A close...
This section contains 976 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)