|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Made plans for war.
(b) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
(c) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
(d) Repaid the stolen money.
2. Why is Bardolph called the Knight of the Burning Lamp?
(a) Because of his hot temper.
(b) He carries a lamp with him always.
(c) He is always cheerful.
(d) Bardolph has a very red face.
3. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
(a) Lead the battle himself.
(b) Write a treaty.
(c) Battle Hotspur alone.
(d) Give his heirship to Hotspur.
4. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
(a) From those who fall in battle.
(b) Falstaff will purchase shirts in Saint Albans.
(c) They will go without shirts.
(d) On the hedge where the linen is put to dry.
5. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) Bringer of Bains.
(b) Sword bearer.
(c) Fire Warrior.
(d) King of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
2. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
3. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
4. What comment does Falstaff make upon finding a dead soldier?
5. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)