Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
(a) The King has terrible taste in clothing.
(b) Many decoys are in the battle dressed in King's clothes.
(c) Douglas is angry and wants to tear things up.
(d) Douglas is an anti-monarchist and wants to abolish royalty.
3. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(b) God is on the side of the rebels.
(c) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
(d) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
4. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(b) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(c) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(d) Cousins in the same family.
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
2. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
3. What does Prince Henry ask Falstaff to give him during battle?
4. Where does Act 4, Scene 4 take place?
5. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)