|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(b) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
(c) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(d) God is on the side of the rebels.
2. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He is speaking in iambic pentameter blank verse.
(b) Falstaff is being quite serious.
(c) He sings the lines.
(d) The two lines are nonsensical.
4. What ethnic background is Douglas?
5. What are Hotspur's last words?
(a) And food for-.
(b) Goodbye cruel world.
(c) Here lie I down.
(d) Within this span-.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
2. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
3. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
4. Why is Northumberland unable to assist Hotspur?
5. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)