|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Vintner?
(a) Wine connoisseur.
(b) Hostess of the Inn.
(c) Bar maid.
(d) The innkeeper.
2. Whose house does Hotspur meet at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) The General's.
(c) The Archdeacon's.
(d) The Pope's.
3. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
4. What is a "franklin?"
(a) Rich farmer.
(b) Honest young man.
(c) Speaker of the House.
(d) Wife of Frank.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) King's palace in Exeter.
(b) Falstaff's hideaway.
(c) Prince's lodging in London.
(d) Wales Plains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince promise to be more like in the future after being scolded by his father?
2. What is Falstaff's first name?
3. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
4. How does Lancaster feel about Glendower?
5. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Chamberlain say Gadhill will die, and how does Gadshill respond to this?
2. What happens after the first robbery has been committed by Falstaff?
3. How do Hotspur and Worcester react when they hear Norhtumberlnd cannot join the battle?
4. What does Gadshill ask when he enters the stage at the beginning of Act 2?
5. When Prince Hal returns to his father's court what does the King say to him?
6. What is Hotspur's answer to the King's offer of pardon?
7. What do the tradesmen make of the inn?
8. Who is King Henry the Fourth?
9. Why does the King call Hotspur to the council in Windsor?
10. What is the plan Worcester has begun to formulate for rebellion?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)