|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tavern that the Prince frequents?
2. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
3. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Marriage to his daughter.
(c) Money and land.
(d) Prisoners released.
4. Who does King Henry IV send to fetch Prince Hal from the tavern?
(a) Sir John Gaunt.
(b) Mistress Quickly.
(c) Sir John Bracy.
(d) Young Gallic Douglas.
5. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) The palace.
(b) Her husband's bed.
(c) The front lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the members of the rebellion?
2. Who robs the thieves?
3. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
4. What is a "franklin?"
5. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What in Act III, scene1, are some of the details Shakespeare shares about Welsh culture?
2. What does the Prince tell Falstaff when he meets him at the tavern after being called away?
3. What does the Prince do when Falstaff falls asleep?
4. What does the Prince say in his soliloquy after Poins leaves his apartment?
5. What new does Westmoreland bring the king in the first scene?
6. When the Percy family meets with Mortimer and Glendower in Wales why are they looking at a map?
7. Where is the battle with the rebels to take place?
8. What news does the chamberlain share with Gadshill which sets off the robbery?
9. How does the King divide his forces at the end of the book?
10. What does the Prince ask Falstaff for during the battle, and what does Falstaff give him?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)