|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Charles' wain?"
(a) Great Bear constellation.
(b) Starless nights.
(c) End of the full moon.
(d) Age of King Charles.
2. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
(a) My younger brother will be safe on the battlefield.
(b) I will leave and never return.
(c) I will be more myself.
(d) The troops will be trained starting today.
3. What does Falstaff like to drink?
(c) Gin and Tonic.
(d) Hard cider.
4. When is Michaelmas?
(a) January 1st, New Year's Day.
(b) September 29, Feast day of St. Michael.
(c) December 25, Christmas.
(d) January 6, Epiphany.
5. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Terrifying and Calm.
(b) Distant and angry.
(c) Moody and distracted.
(d) Volatile and Upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
2. Does Hotspur love his wife?
3. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
4. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
5. What does Glendower say he can command?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Prince do when Falstaff falls asleep?
2. What happens after the first robbery has been committed by Falstaff?
3. How does Mortimer communicate with his wife?
4. What are the three parts which the Archbishop has suggested England be divided into?
5. What does the Prince ask Falstaff for during the battle, and what does Falstaff give him?
6. What is the relationship between Hotspur, Worcester and Northumberland?
7. Does Prince Hal want to regain his father's good graces?
8. Why does the King call Hotspur to the council in Windsor?
9. What news does the Chamberlain give Gadshill when he arrives at the inn?
10. What are the carriers complaining about at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)