|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
(b) Commands more respect than he deserves.
(c) Talks about needless topics.
(d) Tells supernatural tales.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Prince's lodging in London.
(b) Wales Plains.
(c) Falstaff's hideaway.
(d) King's palace in Exeter.
3. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Convey groups of people across the country.
(b) Carry goods from one place to the next.
(c) Organize tavern gatherings.
(d) Take care of horses and donkeys.
4. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) In the marketplace.
(b) On the road to London.
(c) On the road to Canterbury.
(d) In the tavern.
5. Who is Phoebus?
(a) The hostess of the Tavern.
(b) The sun.
(c) Hal's uncle.
(d) Falstaff's dresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
2. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
3. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
4. Who is Lady Percy married to?
5. What is Glendower's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sir John Falstaff?
2. What does Prince Henry give Douglas when he is captured after the battle?
3. What is Hotspur's answer to the King's offer of pardon?
4. What does the King demand of Hotpsur when he allows him and his father to leave the conference?
5. How does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
6. Why is the Hostess so upset when Falstaff asks her if she's found who picked his pocket?
7. What is Poins's real plan for the robbery in the second scene?
8. What attitude does Hotspur have towards the coming battle, now that his forces are weakened?
9. What is Prince Hal's thinking in terms of his eventual return to court life?
10. How do Hotspur and Worcester react when they hear Norhtumberlnd cannot join the battle?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)