|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(b) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
(c) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(d) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
2. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
(a) Bruised himself.
(b) Cut his arm.
(c) Tore his clothes.
(d) Damaged his sword.
3. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
(a) The Prince.
(d) The King.
4. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
(a) Virtuous women.
(b) Mild children.
(c) Honorable families.
(d) Good men.
5. What does the King want his son to explain about his recent, errant behavior?
(a) Why he hangs out with lowlife people in bars.
(b) Why he won't marry Glendower's daughter.
(c) When he is going to claim the throne.
(d) What he plans to do with his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
2. What word does the King use to describe the former King?
3. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
4. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
5. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of the rebel forces prior to the battle?
2. Who is Sir John Falstaff?
3. What does the Prince say when he sees Falstaff on the ground after the battle?
4. What does Lady Percy ask her husband when she first enters the stage?
5. What does Mortimer complain about after Glendower leaves, and why?
6. Why are there a number of persons disguised as King Henry on the field of battle?
7. When Prince Hal returns to his father's court what does the King say to him?
8. What part does the Archbishop of York have in the rebellion?
9. What does Gadshill ask when he enters the stage at the beginning of Act 2?
10. What does Prince Henry give Douglas when he is captured after the battle?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)