|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ostler do?
(a) Takes care of horses.
(b) Hustles up more business for the Inn.
(c) Has the keys to all rooms in the Inn.
(d) Brings in kegs of wine and ale.
2. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
3. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(c) Prince Hal.
4. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
(a) The Butler.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The Attendant.
(d) The Ostler.
5. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
(a) His disloyalty.
(b) His power.
(c) His pride.
(d) His cunning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King scold his son for?
2. Where is the house Hotspur goes to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
5. Who has the Prince lost the respect of according to the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan Worcester has begun to formulate for rebellion?
2. Where does the first scene take place?
3. What does the Prince promise his father he will do on the battlefield?
4. How does the King divide his forces at the end of the book?
5. How does Henry Percy think he has shamed himself after his conference with the King?
6. What has Falstaff done to recruit his foot soldiers?
7. What did Henry Percy do before the play started that angers the King?
8. What does Mortimer say that Hotspur has done to offend people after Glendower leaves?
9. What is Hotspur's answer to the King's offer of pardon?
10. What does Prince Henry give Douglas when he is captured after the battle?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)