|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) Wednesday next at Windsor.
(b) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(c) The following winter in Exeter.
(d) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
2. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
3. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
(a) To enhance their subtlety.
(b) To avoid tears from his wife.
(c) To disguise their numbers.
(d) To get an early start.
4. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
(a) The stolen money.
(b) Leadership of the King's army.
(c) A return to his studies at school.
(d) To report to court next morning.
5. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is expensive.
(c) It is chaotic.
(d) It is risky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
2. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
3. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
4. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
5. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the first robbery has been committed by Falstaff?
2. What does Worcester want to do with the Scottish prisoners?
3. Does Hotspur accept or reject the King's offer of pardon?
4. What is Hotspur's response to the letter he reads in his castle?
5. What did Henry Percy do before the play started that angers the King?
6. Why does Worcester think the King has such animosity towards their family and how do they plan to protect themselves?
7. What is the letter Hotspur is reading in Act 2, Scene 3?
8. What must Falstaff do to repay the Prince for his help?
9. Who are the characters in Act II, Scene 1 in the yard outside the inn?
10. How does the Chamberlain say Gadhill will die, and how does Gadshill respond to this?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)