|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
(b) 300+ pounds.
(c) 2 pence.
(d) 10 pounds and one angel.
2. Who kills Blunt?
3. What comment does Falstaff make upon finding a dead soldier?
(a) There's honor for you!
(b) Art thou dead or just pretending?
(c) Better thou than I!
(d) Here makes a pretty mess!
4. Who does Hotspur want the King to ransom when the offer is sent by the King?
(b) The Prince.
5. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
(a) The Prince.
6. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) God is on the side of the rebels.
(b) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
(c) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
(d) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
7. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(b) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(c) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(d) Cousins in the same family.
8. How many men are in the King's army?
9. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
(a) Sir Markus.
(b) Sir Michael.
(c) Sir Vincent.
(d) Sir Walter.
10. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
11. Why is Bardolph called the Knight of the Burning Lamp?
(a) Bardolph has a very red face.
(b) He is always cheerful.
(c) Because of his hot temper.
(d) He carries a lamp with him always.
12. What does Fallstaff send Bardolph to purchase at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) Horse Grain.
(c) A map.
13. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
14. Who calls the rebels to arms?
15. What does Douglas mean when he says "like Hydra's heads"?
(a) Kings are weak as water.
(b) His sword is drawn to royalty.
(c) For one King cut down two grow up.
(d) The King does not use his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Hotspur?
2. Who identifies Blunt's dead body?
3. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
4. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
5. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)