|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
(a) The King.
(b) The Prince.
2. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
(a) He is afraid Hotspur will accept.
(b) He wants to fight.
(c) He does not believe the King.
(d) He knows they will be punished in another way.
3. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
4. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Archbishop of York.
(b) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(c) Worcester and Vernon.
(d) Sir John and Francis.
5. Where does Act 4, Scene 4 take place?
(a) York Castle.
(c) The palace of the Archbishop.
(d) Westminster Cathedral.
6. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
7. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
(b) The Archbishop.
8. What does Falstaff say his army consists of?
9. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
(a) Treachery and Betrayal.
(b) Prisoner of war.
(c) Safe return of Worcester and Vernon.
10. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 12 days.
11. How many men are in the King's army?
12. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
(b) Nephew and Uncle.
13. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
(b) The Prince.
(d) The King.
14. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
(a) They are loyal.
(b) They are desperate.
(c) They are strong.
(d) They are mortal.
15. How has King Henry IV treated Hotspur's father, Northumberland?
(a) As a brother to be honored and revered.
(b) Renamed him Bard of Umbertown, an insult.
(c) Dismissed Northumberland from the royal court.
(d) Gave him the illness that he suffers now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the trumpet sound out?
2. How many people wearing the king's coats does Douglas kill?
3. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
4. Who goes with Worcester to the King's camp?
5. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)