|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the battlefield disguised as King Henry?
(a) The Douglas.
(b) Sir John Falstaff.
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Prince of Wales.
2. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 silver pieces.
(b) 40 pounds.
(c) 40 golden pieces.
(d) 40 marks.
3. How many people wearing the king's coats does Douglas kill?
4. How many men are in the King's army?
5. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
6. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
(b) Snow and chance of hail.
(c) A hot mid-summer day.
(d) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
7. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) Bringer of Bains.
(b) Sword bearer.
(c) Fire Warrior.
(d) King of Honor.
8. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
9. Who calls the rebels to arms?
10. What does Hotspur say the rebels are coming near?
11. Who asks Prince Henry to withdraw from battle?
(a) The King.
12. What does Worcester say the King did not express during their meeting?
13. When does Falstaff hope to arrive at the battle?
(a) At the later end of the fray.
(b) Before the first arrow is shot.
(c) In time to see the front lines meet.
(d) At break of day.
14. Who does Vernon think is a good chance for the country?
(a) The Prince.
15. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
2. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
3. Who pledges to kill the King in battle?
4. What does Hotspur propose to do about the King's offer?
5. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)