|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
(a) Solo combat between himself and Hotspur.
(b) Celebration of England's heritage.
(c) Delay of battle for one month.
(d) Hand to hand combat only.
2. Who robs Falstaff?
(a) The Prince.
(c) The mistress.
3. In Act 4, Scene 4, what is the Archbishop sending out?
(a) Letters to those who might support the rebels.
(b) Mail to relatives he longs to see.
(c) Political deals to small landowners.
(d) Complaints to his priests and bishops.
4. Who kills Blunt?
5. Who kills Hotspur?
(a) The King.
(c) The Prince.
6. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
(b) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(c) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(d) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
7. Who does Hotspur look for on the battlefield?
(a) King Henry.
(d) Prince of Wales.
8. What interrupts the argument when Hotspur wants to go to battle without waiting?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A trumpet.
(d) A drum beat.
9. What does Worcester say the King did not express during their meeting?
10. How many men are in the King's army?
11. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
12. What does Falstaff say his army consists of?
13. Who does Falstaff ask to cheer him up when he is in the tavern without the Prince?
14. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Worcester and Vernon.
(b) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(c) Archbishop of York.
(d) Sir John and Francis.
15. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Recruits for the battle.
(b) Sack and Ale for the men.
(c) Funds for the war effort.
(d) Furniture for the officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Archbishop sending letters to?
2. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
3. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
4. Who calls the rebels to arms?
5. What biblical character does Falstaff use to describe his ragged soldiers?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)