Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Why does Douglas say he wants to murder the King's wardrobe?
(a) The King has terrible taste in clothing.
(b) Many decoys are in the battle dressed in King's clothes.
(c) Douglas is angry and wants to tear things up.
(d) Douglas is an anti-monarchist and wants to abolish royalty.
3. Why does Sir Michael believe the rebel forces will win at the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) The King is overconfident and will make mistakes.
(b) God is on the side of the rebels.
(c) The rebels will rule the day for they are in the right.
(d) Because Douglas and Mortimer are there.
4. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(b) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(c) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(d) Cousins in the same family.
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
6. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(b) Sir John and Francis.
(c) Archbishop of York.
(d) Worcester and Vernon.
7. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
8. What does Prince Henry ask Falstaff to give him during battle?
(a) A rag.
(b) A shield.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
9. Where does Act 4, Scene 4 take place?
(a) York Castle.
(c) Westminster Cathedral.
(d) The palace of the Archbishop.
10. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
11. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
12. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
(b) A lion.
(c) A mighty wave.
(d) The Sun.
13. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(b) She is married to Robert Partlet.
(c) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(d) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
14. Where does the Archbishop live?
15. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
2. What does Worcester say the King did not express during their meeting?
3. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
4. What does Douglas mean when he says "like Hydra's heads"?
5. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)