|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Working out a new plan of attack.
(b) Counting the dead.
(c) Rallying his men.
(d) Tending to wounds.
2. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(d) Honest thief.
3. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
4. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(b) Hotspur is rarely at home.
(c) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
(d) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
5. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) Wednesday next at Windsor.
(b) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
(c) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(d) The following winter in Exeter.
6. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(b) Bank of England.
(d) King's exchequer.
7. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
(a) His disloyalty.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His power.
(d) His pride.
8. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) What his plan is.
(b) Where he is going.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) What is bothering him.
9. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(a) Prince Hal.
10. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
(a) Years of learning and study.
(b) His princely privilege.
(c) The trust of the nation.
(d) A strong morality.
11. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Mary, Queen of Scots.
12. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Lady Glendower's palace.
(b) High Court in London.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Northumberland's chambers.
13. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) A restaurant nearby.
(b) Welsh natives.
(c) The open fields in Kent County.
(d) A room in the Inn.
14. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
(a) By the Virgin Mary.
(b) Merry times will be had by all.
(c) Marry me.
(d) Marriage is to be avoided.
15. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Prince Hal.
(b) Queen Anne.
(d) Princess Glendower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
2. What does Lady Percy say her husband spends all his time talking about?
3. Who robs the thieves?
4. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)