|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Make them thinner.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Hide them away from the light.
(d) Trick them.
2. What does the King scold his son for?
(a) His bad behavior.
(b) His poor marks in school.
(c) His poor appearance.
(d) His bad speech.
3. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
(c) Sheriff's men.
(d) Prince and Poins.
4. Where is the tavern that the Prince frequents?
5. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
(b) Lady Hotspur.
(c) Lady of Glynth.
(d) Bonnie Lass.
6. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
(a) Cut his arm.
(b) Bruised himself.
(c) Damaged his sword.
(d) Tore his clothes.
7. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) A round of free ale for all.
(b) Swearing by the King's honor.
(c) The hounds are coming.
(d) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
8. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
9. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
(a) A map.
(b) Their wives.
10. What does Falstaff claim happened to the money they stole?
(a) It was lost on the way back.
(b) Poins hid it.
(c) He spent it on women and wine.
(d) A great group of thieves took if from them.
11. Who reveals the truth about the attack on Falstaff?
(a) Prince Henry.
12. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
(b) Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
13. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
(a) He loves her.
(b) She is his life.
(c) She will be queen.
(d) He is divorcing her.
14. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
15. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) The palace.
(b) Her husband's bed.
(d) The front lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff like to drink?
2. What language does Glendower's daughter speak?
3. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
4. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)