1. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
The King's palace.
2. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
3. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
A Holy Land Crusade.
4. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
5. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
News that Mortimer was defeated.
6. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
7. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
This section contains 7,859 words
(approx. 27 pages at 300 words per page)