Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
2. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
3. What is the full title of the play?
4. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
5. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
6. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
7. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
8. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
9. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
10. Who does the King wish was his true son?
This section contains 1,747 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)