|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Falstaff survive his battle with Douglas?
(a) He uses a small knife.
(b) He offers a treaty.
(c) He pretends to be dead.
(d) He calls his men to help.
2. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Countless hundreds.
(d) Every single one of them.
3. What is Glendower's first name?
4. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
(a) Join the rebels.
(b) Never fight in the war.
(c) Marry a commoner.
(d) Run away from home.
5. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
(a) Lady of Glynth.
(c) Lady Hotspur.
(d) Bonnie Lass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
2. What does the Prince promise to be more like in the future after being scolded by his father?
3. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
4. In Act 4, Scene 4, what is the Archbishop sending out?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)