|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Finds a police man.
(c) Gets in disguise.
(d) Starts a fire.
2. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
(a) From those who fall in battle.
(b) They will go without shirts.
(c) Falstaff will purchase shirts in Saint Albans.
(d) On the hedge where the linen is put to dry.
3. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A painting.
(b) A safe of jewels.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A royal decree.
4. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Gets in disguise.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Finds a police man.
(d) Runs away.
5. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
(a) King's Man.
(b) Rabbit's Hole.
(c) Boar's Head.
(d) Rebel Hideaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
2. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
3. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
4. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
5. What does Prince Hal want from Falstaff when they meet in battle?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)