|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
2. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
(a) They are desperate.
(b) They are strong.
(c) They are mortal.
(d) They are loyal.
3. Who nearly defeats the King in battle?
4. Who robs Falstaff?
(b) The Prince.
(c) The mistress.
5. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
(a) Bringers of cheer.
(b) Keeper of heaven's gate.
(c) Chimney sweeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person mentioned in the play who is killed on the battlefield?
2. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
3. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
5. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)