|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pretends to die in battle?
(a) Sir John of York.
(b) Sir John Falstaff.
(c) Sir John of Lancaster.
(d) Sir John Blunt.
2. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
(a) Bacon-fed, fat chuffs, gorebellied knaves.
(b) Miners of no great worth.
(c) Window-less, mind-less, blank chumps.
(d) Writers of tall tales.
3. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
(a) Her husband's bed.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her husband's heart.
4. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His sword.
(b) His purse.
(c) His horse.
(d) His cloak.
5. Where does Act 4, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Westminster Cathedral.
(c) York Castle.
(d) The palace of the Archbishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King Henry compare himself to while scolding his son?
2. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
3. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
5. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)