|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) What is bothering him.
(b) What his plan is.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) Where he is going.
2. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
(a) Asks him to remain calm.
(c) Puts him in irons.
(d) Sends him away.
3. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Insults his father.
(b) Slanders Mortimer's name.
(c) Degrades his way of battle.
(d) Compares him to the Prince.
4. What ethnic background is Douglas?
5. What are the skies filled with when Glendower is born?
(a) Black birds.
(b) Dark clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
2. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
3. What does Falstaff say his army consists of?
4. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
5. In Act 4, Scene 3, when does Hotspur want to attack the king?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)