|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
2. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A year.
3. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
4. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
(a) Sheriff's men.
(b) Prince and Poins.
5. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
(a) Full of nature references.
(b) Bawdy and risque.
(c) Written in a Cockney accent.
(d) Written in prose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
2. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
3. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
4. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
5. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)