|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
(d) King's Cross.
2. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
(a) Boar's Head.
(b) Rabbit's Hole.
(c) King's Man.
(d) Rebel Hideaway.
3. How has King Henry IV treated Hotspur's father, Northumberland?
(a) As a brother to be honored and revered.
(b) Gave him the illness that he suffers now.
(c) Renamed him Bard of Umbertown, an insult.
(d) Dismissed Northumberland from the royal court.
4. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
(a) From those who fall in battle.
(b) Falstaff will purchase shirts in Saint Albans.
(c) They will go without shirts.
(d) On the hedge where the linen is put to dry.
5. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(b) She is married to Robert Partlet.
(c) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(d) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
2. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
3. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
4. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
5. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)