|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Sheriff John and his men.
(b) Chamberlain and carriers.
(c) The Ostler.
(d) Prince Hal and Poins.
2. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(b) Henry Percy.
(d) Henry Blunt.
3. Why is the Archbishop fearful of Hotspur failing?
(a) He is in alliance with Hotspur.
(b) He was promised a promotion if Hotspur won.
(c) He hates the King.
(d) His land will be taken away.
4. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
(a) Tore his clothes.
(b) Damaged his sword.
(c) Bruised himself.
(d) Cut his arm.
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
2. Who is Glendower's daughter married to?
3. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
4. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
5. What is the relationship of Sir John of Lancaster and Prince of Wales?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)