|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
(a) Prince Hal.
(b) Henry IV.
2. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
(a) He did not fight valiantly.
(b) He retreated from battle.
(c) He changed his loyalty.
(d) He has run from his post.
3. When is Michaelmas?
(a) December 25, Christmas.
(b) September 29, Feast day of St. Michael.
(c) January 1st, New Year's Day.
(d) January 6, Epiphany.
4. What does the trumpet sound out?
(b) Sneak attack by the King.
(c) The battle is over and done.
(d) Parley as a messenger comes from the King to the rebels.
5. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Lady Percy say her husband spends all his time talking about?
3. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
4. Who is Sir John Paunch?
5. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)