|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
(a) To report to court next morning.
(b) Leadership of the King's army.
(c) The stolen money.
(d) A return to his studies at school.
2. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Carry goods from one place to the next.
(b) Convey groups of people across the country.
(c) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(d) Organize tavern gatherings.
3. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
4. Who asks Prince Henry to withdraw from battle?
(b) The King.
5. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(b) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
(c) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
(d) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the trumpet sound out?
2. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who murders Richard II?
4. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
5. Who calls the rebels to arms?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)