|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Archbishop fearful of Hotspur failing?
(a) His land will be taken away.
(b) He was promised a promotion if Hotspur won.
(c) He hates the King.
(d) He is in alliance with Hotspur.
2. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
3. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His purse.
(b) His horse.
(c) His cloak.
(d) His sword.
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
(a) The River Trent.
(b) His strong will.
(c) His wife.
(d) Armies from the North.
5. What are Hotspur's last words?
(a) Goodbye cruel world.
(b) And food for-.
(c) Within this span-.
(d) Here lie I down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
2. What is the full title of the play?
3. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
4. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)