|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He is speaking in iambic pentameter blank verse.
(b) Falstaff is being quite serious.
(c) The two lines are nonsensical.
(d) He sings the lines.
2. Where is the house Hotspur goes to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
4. Where does Hotpsur plan to meet with the Scots?
5. Who kills Blunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
2. What does Fallstaff send Bardolph to purchase at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
4. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
5. What does Prince Henry ask Falstaff to give him during battle?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)