|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Every single one of them.
(d) Countless hundreds.
2. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
(a) Earl of Cheshire.
(b) Earl of Angus.
(c) Earl of Murray.
(d) Earl of Anthol.
3. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
(b) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(c) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(d) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
4. Who is Phoebus?
(a) Falstaff's dresser.
(b) The hostess of the Tavern.
(c) The sun.
(d) Hal's uncle.
5. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Archbishop live?
2. What is Poins first name?
3. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
4. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
5. Where is the tavern located?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)