|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) The hounds are coming.
(b) Swearing by the King's honor.
(c) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(d) A round of free ale for all.
2. What ethnic background is Douglas?
3. Where is the house Hotspur goes to at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
(b) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
(c) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(d) Hotspur is rarely at home.
5. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
(a) Load their wagons.
(b) Fill their bags.
(c) Bring them some ale.
(d) Prepare their horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Blunt?
2. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. Who is Sir John Paunch?
5. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)