|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Temple Hall.
(c) Eastcheap Tavern.
(d) Windsor Castle.
2. What are Hotspur's last words?
(a) Here lie I down.
(b) Within this span-.
(c) Goodbye cruel world.
(d) And food for-.
3. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
(a) Falstaff and his compatriots.
(b) Hotspur and his family.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) Glynweth of Goth.
4. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
(b) The Prince.
5. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He helped put the King in his place.
(b) He has a strong and valid family name.
(c) He took a vow of honor.
(d) He was childhood friends with the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
2. What does Falstaff have to offer the Prince during the battle?
3. What does Falstaff claim happened to the money they stole?
4. What is a "franklin?"
5. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)