|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
(a) Vintner and Drawer.
(b) Battle of Shrewsbury.
(c) Return of Prince Hal to his father next day.
(d) Prince Hal becoming King.
2. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
3. What does Hotspur say would shame the Devil?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Repenting of murder.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Singing a hymn.
4. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(a) The next week.
(c) The next day.
(d) When he writes to her.
5. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(b) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(c) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
(d) She is married to Robert Partlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
3. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
4. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
5. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)