|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the "first cock?"
(a) Six a.m.
2. What does Falstaff claim happened to the money they stole?
(a) A great group of thieves took if from them.
(b) Poins hid it.
(c) It was lost on the way back.
(d) He spent it on women and wine.
3. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(b) Honest thief.
4. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
(a) Scottish troops took Wales by force with Hal at the lead.
(b) Hal was born in Wales.
(c) He is the eldest son of the reigning king.
(d) His father is the King of Scotland.
5. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
(a) The River Trent.
(b) His strong will.
(c) His wife.
(d) Armies from the North.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
2. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
3. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
4. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
5. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)