|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts the argument when Hotspur wants to go to battle without waiting?
(b) A messenger.
(c) A drum beat.
(d) A trumpet.
2. Who does Falstaff blame for the sorry state of his soldiers?
(c) The Prince.
(d) The King.
3. Who does King Henry compare his son to while scolding him?
(a) Henry Percy.
(b) King Richard.
4. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) The hounds are coming.
(b) Swearing by the King's honor.
(c) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(d) A round of free ale for all.
5. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) When he writes to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Falstaff make upon finding a dead soldier?
2. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
3. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
4. Does Hotspur love his wife?
5. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)