|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(b) Prince Hal.
(c) Richard III.
2. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Landowner on the banks of Wye.
(c) Leader of the rebellion.
(d) Bolingbroke of Trent.
3. How does the King say he won his crown?
(a) By being humble and sober.
(b) By being strong and present.
(c) By being intelligent and witty.
(d) By being compassionate and religious.
4. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) A lack of taxes.
(b) Attacks from France.
(c) Civil War.
(d) His son's disrespect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
3. What is Poins first name?
4. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
5. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)