|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
(a) Commands more respect than he deserves.
(c) Tells supernatural tales.
(d) Talks about needless topics.
2. Which of the following does NOT meet with Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who is the Vintner?
(a) The innkeeper.
(b) Wine connoisseur.
(c) Hostess of the Inn.
(d) Bar maid.
4. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
(b) 2 pence.
(c) 300+ pounds.
(d) 10 pounds and one angel.
5. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
(b) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
(c) A hot mid-summer day.
(d) Snow and chance of hail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
2. Who is the father of Hotspur?
3. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
4. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
5. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)