|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
(a) Wants a wife given to him immediately.
(b) Promises to leave and never return.
(c) Apologizes for the offenses of his youth.
(d) Demands his due share of the kingdom.
2. What does the King hope the messenger will agree to?
(a) Meet on the battle field at full tilt.
(b) Unknit the churlish knot of war.
(c) Surrender fully and be taken prisoner.
(d) Move the battle to a more level place.
3. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
(a) He is in awe of his experience.
(b) He is angry with his cowardice.
(c) He is intimidated by him.
(d) He holds him in high esteem.
4. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A drum.
(d) A thunderclap.
5. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) More than the sun itself.
(b) No more than in a wild duck.
(c) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(d) Enough to go around and then some.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
2. How does the daughter of Glendower say goodbye to her husband before the Battle of Shrewsbury?
3. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
4. Who is "The Douglas?"
5. What does the Prince promise to be more like in the future after being scolded by his father?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)