|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
(a) Tells supernatural tales.
(b) Talks about needless topics.
(d) Commands more respect than he deserves.
2. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
3. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Family members of the court.
(b) Sheriff's deputies.
(c) Religious pilgrims.
(d) Common folk and laborers.
4. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A treaty.
(b) A report.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
5. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
2. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
3. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Why does Hotspur's father not come to the battle at Shrewsbury?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)