|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Blunt?
2. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
(a) He is a knight.
(b) He stole the name from Sir John Framer.
(c) Sir John means he is Welsh born.
(d) Falstaff wanted to sound more royal.
3. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
4. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(a) The next week.
(b) The next day.
(d) When he writes to her.
5. Does Hotspur love his wife?
(a) He won't say.
(b) No, he wants to leave her.
(c) He loves her infinitely.
(d) He loves another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who does the King wish was his true son?
3. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
4. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
5. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)