|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Counting the dead.
(b) Rallying his men.
(c) Working out a new plan of attack.
(d) Tending to wounds.
2. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Prisoners released.
(b) Money and land.
(c) Marriage to his daughter.
3. Who nearly defeats the King in battle?
4. What are the skies filled with when Glendower is born?
(b) Black birds.
(d) Dark clouds.
5. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(a) Chamberlain Percy.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) Mortimer's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
2. Who does Vernon think is a good chance for the country?
3. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
4. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
5. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)