|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Hotspur and Glendower related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Hotspur is Glendower's nephew.
(c) Glendower is Hotspur's father-in-law.
(d) They are half-brothers.
2. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(b) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
(c) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(d) She is married to Robert Partlet.
3. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
4. Who kills Hotspur?
(a) The King.
(b) The Prince.
5. How many allies do not meet with Hotspur in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
3. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
4. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
5. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)