|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Where am I?
(c) What took you so long?
(d) What time is it?
2. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
(a) A jewel.
(b) A seal ring.
(c) His purse.
(d) His journal.
3. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Make them thinner.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Hide them away from the light.
(d) Trick them.
4. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(b) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
(c) Thin Welsh nobleman.
(d) Subject of bawdy song.
5. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King say he won his crown?
2. What does Douglas mean when he says "like Hydra's heads"?
3. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
5. Where is Archibald from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)