|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
(a) The innkeeper thinks she is asleep while standing.
(b) Falstaff claims a pickpocket has been at the tavern.
(c) Falstaff won't sit and drink with her.
(d) Francis claims she cannot carry glasses to customers.
2. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
(a) Civil war is at hand.
(b) Peace and light.
(c) Prosperity and plenty.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a general election.
3. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(b) Henry Percy.
(c) Henry Blunt.
4. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) The state of chaos in the land.
(b) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
(c) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
(d) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
5. How does Hotspur feel about Douglas?
(a) He is intimidated by him.
(b) He is in awe of his experience.
(c) He holds him in high esteem.
(d) He is angry with his cowardice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
2. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
3. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
4. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)