|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glendower anticipate will happen when the warriors leave for battle?
(a) Spirits will come up from the vasty deep.
(b) Wives will weep copious tears.
(c) Wives will be unfaithful.
(d) Henry Bolingbroke will go bootless home.
2. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
(a) A thunderclap.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A drum.
(d) A trumpet.
3. What fault is pointed out to Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) His Youth.
(b) His weakness.
(c) His Pride.
(d) His fear.
4. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 40 marks.
(c) 40 golden pieces.
(d) 40 silver pieces.
5. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
2. What does Lady Percy say her husband spends all his time talking about?
3. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
4. What time is the "first cock?"
5. How does the King say he won his crown?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)