|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
2. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 14 days.
3. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
(a) His power.
(b) His alliegance.
(c) His morale.
(d) His patience.
4. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
(a) He will follow his father.
(b) He will kill the King.
(c) He is leaving that day.
(d) He will be king.
5. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
(a) Scottish troops took Wales by force with Hal at the lead.
(b) He is the eldest son of the reigning king.
(c) His father is the King of Scotland.
(d) Hal was born in Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
2. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
3. What does Hotspur propose to do about the King's offer?
4. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
5. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)