|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
(a) His intellect.
(b) His courage.
(c) His valor.
(d) His name.
2. What news has Blunt?
(a) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
(b) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
(c) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
(d) Time for peace has come.
3. How much time does Hotspur want to write his counter-offer?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
4. What does Falstaff say his army consists of?
5. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
(b) Bonnie Lass.
(c) Lady Hotspur.
(d) Lady of Glynth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
2. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
3. What day of the month do the rebels meet at Shrewsbury?
4. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
5. Who is "The Douglas?"
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)