|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
(a) His brother.
(b) His servant.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
(b) Prince Hal.
(c) Mistress Quickly.
(d) No one, it is his imagination.
3. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Make them thinner.
(b) Hide them away from the light.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Tame them.
4. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
(a) If she has found out who stole his money.
(b) If she has received the money the Prince was to send.
(c) If she has considered his offer.
(d) If she knows where his purse is.
5. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
(a) Excited to have the Prince lead the troops.
(b) Horrified and Angry.
(d) Grateful that he is back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff say his army consists of?
2. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
3. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
4. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
5. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)