|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Hotspur want to write his counter-offer?
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
(a) News that Mortimer was defeated.
(b) A threatening message from Glendower.
(c) News that his son is sick.
(d) Word of the lack of money in the treasury.
3. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
(a) Blank Verse.
(c) It is written in Gallic.
(d) Both styles.
4. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
(a) Punches the Prince.
(b) Apologizes to the mistress.
(c) Laughs out loud.
(d) Cries for justice.
5. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Chamberlain and carriers.
(b) The Ostler.
(c) Sheriff John and his men.
(d) Prince Hal and Poins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
2. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
3. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
4. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
5. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)