|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(a) Henry Percy.
(d) Henry Blunt.
2. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Attacks from France.
(b) A lack of taxes.
(c) Civil War.
(d) His son's disrespect.
3. Who does the King wish was his true son?
(a) Hotspur, the young Henry Percy.
(b) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Saint John.
4. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
5. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
2. What time is the "first cock?"
3. What word does the King use to describe the former King?
4. What interrupts the argument when Hotspur wants to go to battle without waiting?
5. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)