|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
2. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
(a) Delay of battle for one month.
(b) Celebration of England's heritage.
(c) Hand to hand combat only.
(d) Solo combat between himself and Hotspur.
3. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
(a) The Archbishop.
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The Army's.
(b) The King's.
(c) The Sheriff's.
(d) The Prince's.
5. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
2. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
3. What news has Blunt?
4. Who does the Archbishop think is favored in the Battle at Shrewsbury?
5. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)