|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Attacks from France.
(c) His son's disrespect.
(d) A lack of taxes.
2. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) Quiet domestic scenes of family.
(b) A series of bloody battles.
(c) Spiritual peace in Europe.
(d) Saint John's promise to rid England of snakes.
4. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
2. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
3. Who does Hotspur look for on the battlefield?
4. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
5. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)