|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
(a) If she knows where his purse is.
(b) If she has found out who stole his money.
(c) If she has received the money the Prince was to send.
(d) If she has considered his offer.
2. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Refused to release his prisoners.
(b) Married the French princess.
(c) Taken land which the King once owned.
(d) Made a great deal of money.
3. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
4. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(a) Prince Hal.
(d) Henry IV.
5. Why does Hotspur's father not come to the battle at Shrewsbury?
(a) Hotspur's father is extremely old.
(b) His father is a traitor.
(c) He's been killed by Glouster.
(d) He claims he is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
2. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
3. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
5. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)