|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
2. What is Hybla?
(a) Greek source of butter tarts.
(b) Parisian honey butter.
(c) Romanian honey wine.
(d) Sicilian source of fine honey.
3. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Cousins in the same family.
(b) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(c) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(d) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
4. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(c) Bank of England.
(d) King's exchequer.
5. Who reveals the truth about the attack on Falstaff?
(b) Prince Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
2. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
3. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
4. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
5. Who is Phoebus?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)