|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tavern located?
2. What is a red-breast-teacher?
(a) An expert who cannot read but can write.
(b) One who teaches singing to songbirds.
(c) Headmaster at a girl's college.
(d) Robin Redbreast in spring.
3. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
(b) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
(c) The state of chaos in the land.
(d) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
4. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
(a) He stole the name from Sir John Framer.
(b) He is a knight.
(c) Falstaff wanted to sound more royal.
(d) Sir John means he is Welsh born.
5. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Kill them and take their gold.
(b) Rob them and bind them.
(c) Beat them senseless.
(d) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
2. How much time does Hotspur want to write his counter-offer?
3. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
4. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
5. Who has taken the Prince's place on the council?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)