|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
(a) He will follow his father.
(b) He will be king.
(c) He is leaving that day.
(d) He will kill the King.
2. Why is Bardolph called the Knight of the Burning Lamp?
(a) Bardolph has a very red face.
(b) He is always cheerful.
(c) Because of his hot temper.
(d) He carries a lamp with him always.
3. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(c) Getting up again.
(d) Hiding from the travelers.
4. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
5. What is Glendower's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want from Hotspur?
2. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
3. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
4. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
5. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)