|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Chamberlain and carriers.
(b) Sheriff John and his men.
(c) The Ostler.
(d) Prince Hal and Poins.
2. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
(a) His red face.
(b) His fat belly.
(c) His grey hair.
(d) His thin beard.
3. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) Spiritual peace in Europe.
(b) Saint John's promise to rid England of snakes.
(c) Quiet domestic scenes of family.
(d) A series of bloody battles.
4. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
(b) 10 pounds and one angel.
(c) 300+ pounds.
(d) 2 pence.
5. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(b) Rob them and bind them.
(c) Kill them and take their gold.
(d) Beat them senseless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
2. Who goes with Worcester to the King's camp?
3. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
4. What word does the King use to describe the former King?
5. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)