|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
(a) Lady Percy.
(b) Archbishop of York.
(c) Uncle Worcester.
(d) Glendower's devil.
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Make them thinner.
(c) Tame them.
(d) Trick them.
3. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
(a) The Prince.
4. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
(a) His journal.
(b) A jewel.
(c) His purse.
(d) A seal ring.
5. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) A series of bloody battles.
(b) Saint John's promise to rid England of snakes.
(c) Spiritual peace in Europe.
(d) Quiet domestic scenes of family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
3. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
4. How much valor is there in Poins?
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)