|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
(b) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(c) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(d) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
2. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
(a) The King.
(c) The Prince.
3. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
4. What is Moorditch?
(a) Natural chasm in the middle of Sussex.
(b) Feeling blue and sad.
(c) Horrific prison for debtors.
(d) Foul drainage ditch in London.
5. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Roan with the crop-ear.
(b) Black Stallion.
(c) Battle mare.
(d) Palladin with white tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
2. In Act 4, Scene 3, when does Hotspur want to attack the king?
3. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
4. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)