|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) Her husband's bed.
(b) The front lines.
(d) The palace.
2. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
3. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
(a) By passing his title to young John.
(b) He will leave and wander far from home.
(c) By facing Hotspur in battle.
(d) Day by day with good deeds.
4. What does the Prince say he will do on the battlefield?
(a) Restore peace and honor.
(b) Trade reputations with Hotspur.
(c) Unite England.
(d) Defeat the Scots.
5. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
(a) To avoid tears from his wife.
(b) To get an early start.
(c) To disguise their numbers.
(d) To enhance their subtlety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Hotspur love his wife?
2. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
3. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
4. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)