|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a red-breast-teacher?
(a) One who teaches singing to songbirds.
(b) Headmaster at a girl's college.
(c) An expert who cannot read but can write.
(d) Robin Redbreast in spring.
2. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Gets in disguise.
(b) Finds a police man.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Runs away.
3. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
(a) Mary, Queen of Scots.
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
5. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
(a) He was born in mid-summer.
(b) He has a hot temper.
(c) Hotspur means "he who rides well".
(d) His voice is very loud and abrasive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lancaster feel about Glendower?
2. When the rebels win, how do they plan to split the kingdom?
3. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
4. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
5. Why is the council meeting?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)