|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
2. How many men really attack Falstaff?
3. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Recruits for the battle.
(b) Funds for the war effort.
(c) Sack and Ale for the men.
(d) Furniture for the officers.
4. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
(a) Earl of Anthol.
(b) Earl of Angus.
(c) Earl of Murray.
(d) Earl of Cheshire.
5. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
(b) Mistress Quickly.
(c) No one, it is his imagination.
(d) Prince Hal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
2. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
3. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
4. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
5. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)