|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Falstaff ask to cheer him up when he is in the tavern without the Prince?
2. How has King Henry IV treated Hotspur's father, Northumberland?
(a) Dismissed Northumberland from the royal court.
(b) Gave him the illness that he suffers now.
(c) As a brother to be honored and revered.
(d) Renamed him Bard of Umbertown, an insult.
3. How are Hotspur and Glendower related?
(a) Glendower is Hotspur's father-in-law.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are half-brothers.
(d) Hotspur is Glendower's nephew.
4. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
5. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
2. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
3. What is a buff jerkin?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
5. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)