|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
(a) Fill their bags.
(b) Bring them some ale.
(c) Load their wagons.
(d) Prepare their horses.
2. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
3. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
4. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
(a) God's other army.
(b) Pitiful rascals.
(c) Swine keepers.
(d) Wavering as if drunk.
5. What does Falstaff claim happened to the money they stole?
(a) He spent it on women and wine.
(b) It was lost on the way back.
(c) A great group of thieves took if from them.
(d) Poins hid it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
2. What is "Charles' wain?"
3. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
4. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
5. What does Glendower say he can command?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)