|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The Prince's.
(b) The Sheriff's.
(c) The Army's.
(d) The King's.
2. What is Glendower's first name?
3. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
4. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
(a) Earl of Angus.
(b) Earl of Murray.
(c) Earl of Anthol.
(d) Earl of Cheshire.
5. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
2. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
3. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, when does Hotspur want to attack the king?
5. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)