|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) A restaurant nearby.
(b) Welsh natives.
(c) The open fields in Kent County.
(d) A room in the Inn.
2. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
(a) He changed his loyalty.
(b) He has run from his post.
(c) He did not fight valiantly.
(d) He retreated from battle.
3. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
(a) Rabbit's Hole.
(b) Boar's Head.
(c) King's Man.
(d) Rebel Hideaway.
4. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
5. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(b) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
2. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
3. Why does Francis have five more years to serve?
4. What does the ostler do?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)