|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
(a) Civil war is at hand.
(b) Prosperity and plenty.
(c) Peace and light.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a general election.
2. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
(a) Eagle feathers.
(b) Estridges, Ostrich plumes.
(c) Olive branches.
3. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Distant and angry.
(b) Terrifying and Calm.
(c) Volatile and Upset.
(d) Moody and distracted.
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
(a) Lady Hotspur.
(b) Bonnie Lass.
(c) Lady of Glynth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
2. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
4. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
5. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)