|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(b) Bank of England.
(c) King's exchequer.
2. Where do the ragged soldiers find shirts to wear?
(a) From those who fall in battle.
(b) They will go without shirts.
(c) On the hedge where the linen is put to dry.
(d) Falstaff will purchase shirts in Saint Albans.
3. Who does King Henry IV send to fetch Prince Hal from the tavern?
(a) Mistress Quickly.
(b) Young Gallic Douglas.
(c) Sir John Bracy.
(d) Sir John Gaunt.
4. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
(a) A return to his studies at school.
(b) To report to court next morning.
(c) The stolen money.
(d) Leadership of the King's army.
5. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
2. Where is the tavern located?
3. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
4. What does the trumpet sound out?
5. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)