|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
(a) Window-less, mind-less, blank chumps.
(b) Writers of tall tales.
(c) Bacon-fed, fat chuffs, gorebellied knaves.
(d) Miners of no great worth.
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(b) Hiding from the travelers.
(c) Getting up again.
3. What day of the month do the rebels meet at Shrewsbury?
(d) Good Friday.
4. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
5. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(d) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
2. Who does the King wish was his true son?
3. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
4. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
5. What do the carriers have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)