|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hotspur want the King to ransom when the offer is sent by the King?
(c) The Prince.
2. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A report.
(b) A letter.
(c) A treaty.
(d) A book.
3. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
(a) His strong will.
(b) The River Trent.
(c) His wife.
(d) Armies from the North.
5. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
2. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
3. Why does Hotspur's father not come to the battle at Shrewsbury?
4. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)