|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(a) The next day.
(c) When he writes to her.
(d) The next week.
2. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
(b) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(c) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
(d) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
3. Where does Hotpsur plan to meet with the Scots?
4. How does the King say he won his crown?
(a) By being strong and present.
(b) By being compassionate and religious.
(c) By being humble and sober.
(d) By being intelligent and witty.
5. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
3. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
4. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
5. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)