|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has taken the Prince's place on the council?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Northumberland's chambers.
(b) High Court in London.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Lady Glendower's palace.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Falstaff's hideaway.
(b) King's palace in Exeter.
(c) Wales Plains.
(d) Prince's lodging in London.
4. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(b) Prince Hal.
(d) Richard III.
5. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(c) Eastcheap Tavern.
(d) Temple Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
2. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
3. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
4. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
5. What does the trumpet sound out?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)