|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Vintner?
(a) Bar maid.
(b) Hostess of the Inn.
(c) The innkeeper.
(d) Wine connoisseur.
2. Which of the following does NOT meet with Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Counting the dead.
(b) Tending to wounds.
(c) Working out a new plan of attack.
(d) Rallying his men.
4. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
(a) Ho there.
5. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Married the French princess.
(b) Refused to release his prisoners.
(c) Taken land which the King once owned.
(d) Made a great deal of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fault is pointed out to Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
3. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
4. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
5. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)