|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
(a) His thin beard.
(b) His grey hair.
(c) His fat belly.
(d) His red face.
2. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Distant and angry.
(b) Volatile and Upset.
(c) Moody and distracted.
(d) Terrifying and Calm.
3. How many men really attack Falstaff?
4. Who brings an offer from the King to Hotspur?
(b) The Prince.
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Civil War.
(b) His son's disrespect.
(c) Attacks from France.
(d) A lack of taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has taken the Prince's place on the council?
2. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
3. How much valor is there in Poins?
4. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
5. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)