|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Made plans for war.
(b) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
(c) Repaid the stolen money.
(d) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
2. What time is the "first cock?"
(a) Six a.m.
3. What is "Charles' wain?"
(a) Age of King Charles.
(b) End of the full moon.
(c) Great Bear constellation.
(d) Starless nights.
4. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
(a) His name.
(b) His valor.
(c) His intellect.
(d) His courage.
5. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
2. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
3. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
4. What is the full title of the play?
5. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)