|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is chaotic.
(c) It is risky.
(d) It is expensive.
2. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
(b) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
(c) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
(d) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
3. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Carry goods from one place to the next.
(b) Organize tavern gatherings.
(c) Convey groups of people across the country.
(d) Take care of horses and donkeys.
4. What language does Glendower's daughter speak?
5. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(b) The King.
(c) Mistress Quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
2. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
3. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
4. What is a "franklin?"
5. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)