|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
2. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(a) Henry IV.
(c) Prince Hal.
3. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Black Stallion.
(b) Battle mare.
(c) Palladin with white tail.
(d) Roan with the crop-ear.
4. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is cursed to him who stole it.
5. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
2. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
3. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
4. Where is the tavern that the Prince frequents?
5. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)