|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(c) Prince Hal.
2. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(b) Henry Blunt.
(d) Henry Percy.
3. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) Where he is going.
(b) What his plan is.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) What is bothering him.
4. Who robs Falstaff?
(c) The mistress.
(d) The Prince.
5. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Kill them and take their gold.
(b) Beat them senseless.
(c) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(d) Rob them and bind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
3. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
4. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
5. Whose money do the travelers have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)