|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a buff jerkin?
(a) Smooth and shining platters.
(b) Clothing worn until it is soft and pliable.
(c) Leather jacket worn by sheriff's officers.
(d) Pale brown ale.
2. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(b) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
(c) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
(d) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
3. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(b) Enough to go around and then some.
(c) More than the sun itself.
(d) No more than in a wild duck.
4. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(c) Temple Hall.
(d) Eastcheap Tavern.
5. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) Shrewsbury court.
(b) Battlefield in Avon.
(c) London palace.
(d) Bishop's copse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
2. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
3. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
4. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
5. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)