|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(b) Honest thief.
2. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
(a) Pretend to be friendly.
(b) Bind them.
(c) Knock them unconscious.
(d) Kill them.
3. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(b) Mortimer's wife.
(c) Chamberlain Percy.
(d) King Henry IV.
4. What news has Blunt?
(a) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
(b) Time for peace has come.
(c) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
(d) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
5. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
(b) Talks about needless topics.
(c) Commands more respect than he deserves.
(d) Tells supernatural tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King say he won his crown?
2. What is "Charles' wain?"
3. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
4. What does the Prince say he will make Falstaff when he is King?
5. What does it mean to colt someone?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)