|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
(a) Bonnie Lass.
(b) Lady of Glynth.
(d) Lady Hotspur.
2. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
(a) The murder of Richard II?
(b) His horse.
(c) His anger at his wife.
(d) A need to dominate the battlefield.
3. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
(a) The tavern mistress.
(b) The carriers.
(c) The Chamberlain.
(d) The ostler.
4. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
5. Who has taken the Prince's place on the council?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
2. When is Michaelmas?
3. What is Glendower's first name?
4. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
5. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)