|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
(b) The King.
(c) The Prince.
2. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
(a) Lady Percy.
(b) Uncle Worcester.
(c) Glendower's devil.
(d) Archbishop of York.
3. What is Poins first name?
(d) Sir John.
4. When is Michaelmas?
(a) December 25, Christmas.
(b) September 29, Feast day of St. Michael.
(c) January 6, Epiphany.
(d) January 1st, New Year's Day.
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Finds a police man.
(b) Gets in disguise.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
2. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
3. Who does King Henry IV send to fetch Prince Hal from the tavern?
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
5. Who has the Prince lost the respect of according to the King?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)