|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Prince Hal.
2. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
(a) I will be more myself.
(b) My younger brother will be safe on the battlefield.
(c) I will leave and never return.
(d) The troops will be trained starting today.
3. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
(a) The stolen money.
(b) To report to court next morning.
(c) A return to his studies at school.
(d) Leadership of the King's army.
4. What does Fallstaff send Bardolph to purchase at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Horse Grain.
(c) A map.
5. What is a red-breast-teacher?
(a) Robin Redbreast in spring.
(b) An expert who cannot read but can write.
(c) One who teaches singing to songbirds.
(d) Headmaster at a girl's college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
2. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
3. Where is Archibald from?
4. What is the job of a carrier?
5. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)