|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
3. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
4. Who does King Henry compare his son to while scolding him?
(a) Henry Percy.
(b) King Richard.
5. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Leader of the rebellion.
(c) Landowner on the banks of Wye.
(d) Bolingbroke of Trent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
2. What does Hotspur say would shame the Devil?
3. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who has the King lost patience with?
5. What does Falstaff claim the pickpocket took?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)