|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
(a) His valor.
(b) His name.
(c) His courage.
(d) His intellect.
2. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
(a) The tavern is out of business.
(b) He insulted the mistress.
(c) His credit is used up.
(d) His father forbids it.
3. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
(a) His youth.
(b) His education.
(c) His fear.
(d) His friends.
4. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) Enough to go around and then some.
(b) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(c) More than the sun itself.
(d) No more than in a wild duck.
5. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King scold his son for?
2. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
3. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
4. What does Lady Percy say her husband spends all his time talking about?
5. Who is the father of Hotspur?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)