|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
(b) Prince Hal.
(c) King Henry IV.
2. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
(a) The Prince.
(d) The Chamberlain.
3. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 200 pounds of silver.
(b) 300 marks of gold.
(c) 100 pounds of gold.
(d) 50 bars of gold and silver each.
4. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) Enough to go around and then some.
(b) No more than in a wild duck.
(c) More than the sun itself.
(d) Just enough to see in moonlight.
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
2. What is Poins first name?
3. Who is "The Douglas?"
4. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
5. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)