|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) What his plan is.
(b) What she can do for him.
(c) Where he is going.
(d) What is bothering him.
2. Who does the King wish was his true son?
(b) Saint John.
(c) Hotspur, the young Henry Percy.
(d) Sir Walter Blunt.
3. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) They want to get their horses and go.
(b) They want more beer.
(c) The Ostler has their baggage.
(d) The Ostler has a large lantern.
4. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
(a) Prosperity and plenty.
(b) Civil war is at hand.
(c) Peace and light.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a general election.
5. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
(a) What time is it?
(b) Where am I?
(c) Who are you?
(d) What took you so long?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
2. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
3. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
4. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
5. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)