|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Prince Hal has returned to his father's court.
(b) Falstaff is to be hanged.
(c) Henry IV is disinheriting his eldest son.
(d) Prince Hal is being crowned King of England.
2. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 100 pounds of gold.
(b) 300 marks of gold.
(c) 200 pounds of silver.
(d) 50 bars of gold and silver each.
3. Why does Francis have five more years to serve?
(a) Francis is 75 years old.
(b) He is an apprentice and must serve 7 years total.
(c) In five years he will retire.
(d) Francis is on house arrest.
4. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
(b) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(c) Subject of bawdy song.
(d) Thin Welsh nobleman.
5. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
(a) Prince Hal.
(b) King Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full title of the play?
2. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
3. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
4. Where is the tavern located?
5. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)