|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the skies filled with when Glendower is born?
(c) Dark clouds.
(d) Black birds.
2. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
3. What does Falstaff like to drink?
(a) Gin and Tonic.
(c) Hard cider.
4. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Made a great deal of money.
(b) Married the French princess.
(c) Refused to release his prisoners.
(d) Taken land which the King once owned.
5. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
(d) Pack horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
2. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
3. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
4. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
5. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)