|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
(a) I will be more myself.
(b) I will leave and never return.
(c) The troops will be trained starting today.
(d) My younger brother will be safe on the battlefield.
2. What does the King scold his son for?
(a) His poor marks in school.
(b) His poor appearance.
(c) His bad behavior.
(d) His bad speech.
3. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
(a) The weather is likely to be stormy and cold.
(b) Travelers in the Inn are carrying three hundred marks in gold.
(c) Tickets are being sold for the horses races tomorrow.
(d) Breakfast is served at the second cock's crow.
4. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
(a) Leader of the rebellion.
(b) Landowner on the banks of Wye.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) Bolingbroke of Trent.
5. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
(a) Where he is.
(b) What day it is.
(c) Where the bar wench has gone to.
(d) What time it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
3. What does the Prince promise to be more like in the future after being scolded by his father?
4. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
5. Who does King Henry compare himself to while scolding his son?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)