|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 p.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
2. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
3. How does Lancaster feel about Glendower?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He fears him.
(c) He respects him.
(d) He admires him.
4. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) What she can do for him.
(b) What is bothering him.
(c) What his plan is.
(d) Where he is going.
5. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) Shrewsbury court.
(b) Bishop's copse.
(c) Battlefield in Avon.
(d) London palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
2. What is the author of the letter telling Hotspur?
3. Who is Sir John Paunch?
4. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
5. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)