|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
2. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
3. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(a) Mistress Quickly.
(c) The King.
4. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
(a) A need to dominate the battlefield.
(b) The murder of Richard II?
(c) His horse.
(d) His anger at his wife.
5. Who are the members of the rebellion?
(a) Travelers, Treasurers, Tinkers, Franklins, Masters.
(b) Percys, Mortimer, Archbishop of York, Glendower and The Douglas.
(c) Carrier, Chamberlain, Drawer Tom, Ostler, Gadshill.
(d) Hal, Falstaff, Henry IV, Henry V, Richard II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
2. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
3. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
4. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
5. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)