|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
2. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
3. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
(a) Bruised himself.
(b) Damaged his sword.
(c) Tore his clothes.
(d) Cut his arm.
4. What language does Glendower's daughter speak?
5. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) Where he is going.
(b) What his plan is.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) What is bothering him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hotspur say would shame the Devil?
2. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
3. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
4. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
5. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)