|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
(b) Pack horse.
2. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Prince Hal has returned to his father's court.
(b) Falstaff is to be hanged.
(c) Prince Hal is being crowned King of England.
(d) Henry IV is disinheriting his eldest son.
3. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Common folk and laborers.
(b) Sheriff's deputies.
(c) Family members of the court.
(d) Religious pilgrims.
4. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
(a) His wife.
(b) Armies from the North.
(c) The River Trent.
(d) His strong will.
5. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
2. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
3. How many men really attack Falstaff?
4. Where is Archibald from?
5. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)