|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Religious pilgrims.
(b) Family members of the court.
(c) Sheriff's deputies.
(d) Common folk and laborers.
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
(a) His wife and daughters.
(b) Hotspur and the rebels.
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
3. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
(a) A share in the loot.
(b) A new horse.
(c) Rent money.
4. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
(a) Chimney sweeps.
(b) Keeper of heaven's gate.
(c) Bringers of cheer.
5. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A treaty.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
3. Who goes first to Shrewsbury?
4. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
5. Who is the Vintner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)