|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Hotspur meet at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Archdeacon's.
(b) The General's.
(c) The Pope's.
2. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
(a) His princely privilege.
(b) Years of learning and study.
(c) The trust of the nation.
(d) A strong morality.
3. Where is the house Hotspur goes to at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Who does the King wish was his true son?
(a) Saint John.
(b) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Hotspur, the young Henry Percy.
5. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(b) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
(c) St. Nicholas' clerk.
(d) Grandfather of all thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
2. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Falstaff like to drink?
4. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
5. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)