|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(b) Queen Anne.
(c) Prince Hal.
(d) Princess Glendower.
2. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
(b) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(c) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
(d) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
3. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
(d) King's Cross.
4. What news has Blunt?
(a) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
(b) Time for peace has come.
(c) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
(d) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
5. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
(a) It is expensive.
(b) It is chaotic.
(c) It is risky.
(d) It is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
2. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
3. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
5. When is Michaelmas?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)