|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(d) It is returned by Wednesday night.
2. What time is the "first cock?"
(d) Six a.m.
3. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) A restaurant nearby.
(b) Welsh natives.
(c) A room in the Inn.
(d) The open fields in Kent County.
4. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
(a) He has run from his post.
(b) He did not fight valiantly.
(c) He retreated from battle.
(d) He changed his loyalty.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) King's palace in Exeter.
(b) Wales Plains.
(c) Prince's lodging in London.
(d) Falstaff's hideaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
2. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
3. Who is Sir John Paunch?
4. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
5. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)