|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a red-breast-teacher?
(a) An expert who cannot read but can write.
(b) One who teaches singing to songbirds.
(c) Headmaster at a girl's college.
(d) Robin Redbreast in spring.
2. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
(b) Her husband's heart.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her husband's bed.
3. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(c) Honest thief.
4. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) They want to get their horses and go.
(b) The Ostler has their baggage.
(c) The Ostler has a large lantern.
(d) They want more beer.
5. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(c) Prince Hal.
(d) Richard III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
2. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
3. Who is Poins?
4. Which of the following does NOT meet with Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
5. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)