|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
2. Does Hotspur love his wife?
(a) No, he wants to leave her.
(b) He won't say.
(c) He loves her infinitely.
(d) He loves another woman.
3. Who is Glendower's daughter married to?
(b) Falstaff's son.
4. What does Falstaff claim happened to the money they stole?
(a) It was lost on the way back.
(b) He spent it on women and wine.
(c) Poins hid it.
(d) A great group of thieves took if from them.
5. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
(a) A new horse.
(b) Rent money.
(c) A share in the loot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glendower anticipate will happen when the warriors leave for battle?
2. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
4. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
5. Who are the members of the rebellion?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)