|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
(a) By the Virgin Mary.
(b) Merry times will be had by all.
(c) Marry me.
(d) Marriage is to be avoided.
2. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
(a) A threatening message from Glendower.
(b) Word of the lack of money in the treasury.
(c) News that Mortimer was defeated.
(d) News that his son is sick.
3. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
(a) Sheriff's men.
(d) Prince and Poins.
4. What does Falstaff like to drink?
(c) Hard cider.
(d) Gin and Tonic.
5. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
(a) What time it is.
(b) Where he is.
(c) Where the bar wench has gone to.
(d) What day it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full title of the play?
2. Who murders Richard II?
3. What does Glendower do that annoys Hotspur?
4. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
5. What does the ostler do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)