|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Poins?
(a) Criminal and Highwayman.
(b) Wife of Glendower.
(c) Hal's fencing tutor.
(d) Sheriff of Nottingham.
2. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(b) Henry Percy.
(c) Henry Blunt.
3. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) Welsh natives.
(b) The open fields in Kent County.
(c) A restaurant nearby.
(d) A room in the Inn.
4. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
(b) Her husband's bed.
(c) Her husband's heart.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What time is the "first cock?"
(d) Six a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
2. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
3. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
4. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
5. What does Falstaff like to drink?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)