|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(b) Hiding from the travelers.
(c) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(d) Getting up again.
2. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Roan with the crop-ear.
(b) Black Stallion.
(c) Battle mare.
(d) Palladin with white tail.
3. What is Glendower's first name?
4. What is "Charles' wain?"
(a) End of the full moon.
(b) Starless nights.
(c) Age of King Charles.
(d) Great Bear constellation.
5. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) The open fields in Kent County.
(b) A restaurant nearby.
(c) A room in the Inn.
(d) Welsh natives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Percy married to?
2. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
3. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
4. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
5. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)