|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are step brothers.
(c) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
(d) They are brother's-in-law.
2. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Prince Hal.
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Princess Glendower.
(b) Prince Hal.
(d) Queen Anne.
4. What do the carriers have?
(a) Chimney sweeps.
(b) Turkeys, bacon, and ginger.
(c) A map of London.
(d) Time to spare.
5. Where is the tavern located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
2. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
3. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
4. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)