|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(d) The Sheriff.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) King's palace in Exeter.
(b) Falstaff's hideaway.
(c) Prince's lodging in London.
(d) Wales Plains.
3. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
4. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He helped put the King in his place.
(b) He took a vow of honor.
(c) He has a strong and valid family name.
(d) He was childhood friends with the King.
5. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
(a) Horrified and Angry.
(b) Excited to have the Prince lead the troops.
(c) Grateful that he is back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
3. What does Lady Percy say her husband spends all his time talking about?
4. How many men really attack Falstaff?
5. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)