|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) High Court in London.
(c) Lady Glendower's palace.
(d) Northumberland's chambers.
2. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
(a) A strong morality.
(b) Years of learning and study.
(c) His princely privilege.
(d) The trust of the nation.
3. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Bewitched him.
(b) Medicated him.
(c) Paid him.
(d) Intimidated him.
4. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
(a) Lady Percy.
(b) Glendower's devil.
(c) Uncle Worcester.
(d) Archbishop of York.
5. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the council meeting?
2. Who does the King wish was his true son?
3. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
4. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
5. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)