|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Slanders Mortimer's name.
(b) Insults his father.
(c) Compares him to the Prince.
(d) Degrades his way of battle.
2. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(c) The Sheriff.
3. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
4. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) God bless it.
(b) God save me.
(c) By God shall I succeed.
(d) I am a God.
5. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
(a) Where the bar wench has gone to.
(b) Where he is.
(c) What time it is.
(d) What day it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
2. How much valor is there in Poins?
3. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
5. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)