|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) God save me.
(b) By God shall I succeed.
(c) God bless it.
(d) I am a God.
2. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
(a) That he pledge loyalty to England.
(b) That he report all action on the field.
(c) That he release his prisoners.
(d) That he remain in the palace walls.
3. What does Falstaff like to drink?
(a) Gin and Tonic.
(c) Hard cider.
4. Who murders Richard II?
(a) The Douglas.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) Richard III.
5. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
(a) He insulted the mistress.
(b) The tavern is out of business.
(c) His credit is used up.
(d) His father forbids it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
3. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
4. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
5. What does the King want from Hotspur?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)