|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Chamberlain Percy.
(c) Mortimer's wife.
2. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
(a) The ostler.
(b) The carriers.
(c) The tavern mistress.
(d) The Chamberlain.
3. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
4. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Organize tavern gatherings.
(b) Convey groups of people across the country.
(c) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(d) Carry goods from one place to the next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
2. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
3. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
5. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)