|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Falstaff's first name?
2. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) The palace.
(c) Her husband's bed.
(d) The front lines.
3. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
4. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
(a) Boar's Head.
(b) Rebel Hideaway.
(c) Rabbit's Hole.
(d) King's Man.
5. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Lady Glendower's palace.
(b) High Court in London.
(c) Northumberland's chambers.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
2. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
3. Who robs the thieves?
4. Who are the members of the rebellion?
5. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)