|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Moody and distracted.
(b) Volatile and Upset.
(c) Distant and angry.
(d) Terrifying and Calm.
2. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
3. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Attacks from France.
(c) His son's disrespect.
(d) A lack of taxes.
4. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
(a) She is his life.
(b) She will be queen.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) He loves her.
5. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
(a) A share in the loot.
(b) Rent money.
(d) A new horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
3. What is the job of a carrier?
4. What does Falstaff like to drink?
5. Who is the Vintner?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)