|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is cursed to him who stole it.
2. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(a) Countless hundreds.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Every single one of them.
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) Prince Hal.
(d) Princess Glendower.
4. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
(b) Mean customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
2. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
3. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
4. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
5. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)