|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
(a) Where the bar wench has gone to.
(b) What time it is.
(c) Where he is.
(d) What day it is.
2. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
(b) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
(c) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(d) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
3. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(c) Honest thief.
4. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Hiding from the travelers.
(b) Getting up again.
(c) Hearing the horse hoofs.
5. What does Falstaff do to support his false story?
(a) Tore his clothes.
(b) Bruised himself.
(c) Damaged his sword.
(d) Cut his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
2. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
3. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
4. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
5. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)