|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Organize tavern gatherings.
(b) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(c) Carry goods from one place to the next.
(d) Convey groups of people across the country.
2. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) A palace.
(b) A tavern.
(c) An apartment.
(d) An inn.
3. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
(a) Her own sister.
(b) King Henry IV.
4. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(b) The Sheriff.
5. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
(b) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(c) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
(d) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
2. Who does the King wish was his true son?
3. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
4. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
5. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)