|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(a) Prince Hal.
2. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Her own sister.
3. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) I am a God.
(b) By God shall I succeed.
(c) God bless it.
(d) God save me.
4. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
(a) Return of Prince Hal to his father next day.
(b) Prince Hal becoming King.
(c) Battle of Shrewsbury.
(d) Vintner and Drawer.
5. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) Hotspur is rarely at home.
(b) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
(c) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(d) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
3. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
4. Where is the tavern located?
5. Who is "The Douglas?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)