|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
(a) An establishment of a University.
(b) A Holy Land Crusade.
(c) An assault on France's allies.
(d) A peace treaty.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In the market.
(c) In the palace.
(d) On a highway.
3. What is Moorditch?
(a) Foul drainage ditch in London.
(b) Horrific prison for debtors.
(c) Feeling blue and sad.
(d) Natural chasm in the middle of Sussex.
4. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
5. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
2. Who is Sir John Paunch?
3. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
4. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
5. Why is the council meeting?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)