|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
2. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(d) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
3. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(b) The Sheriff.
4. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
(a) The Ostler.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The Butler.
(d) The Attendant.
5. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
(a) Boar's Head.
(b) Rabbit's Hole.
(c) King's Man.
(d) Rebel Hideaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
2. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
3. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
4. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
5. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)