|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Medicated him.
(b) Intimidated him.
(c) Paid him.
(d) Bewitched him.
2. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
3. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(a) Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
4. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
(a) The King's palace.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A London market.
(d) A road to london.
5. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Make them thinner.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Tame them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the tavern that the Prince frequents?
2. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
3. What is Poins first name?
4. What is Moorditch?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)