|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
2. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
3. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Make them thinner.
(b) Hide them away from the light.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Tame them.
4. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
(a) His scandal with the tavern mistress.
(b) His occupation.
(c) His time in prison.
(d) His association with the Prince.
5. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His horse.
(c) His purse.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
2. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
3. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
4. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
5. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)