|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
(a) Runs and hides.
(b) Drops the money and runs.
(d) Ties himself up.
2. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
(a) Sends him away.
(c) Asks him to remain calm.
(d) Puts him in irons.
3. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
(a) A false thief.
(b) A false friend.
(c) A false Prince.
(d) A false companion.
4. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(a) St. Nicholas' clerk.
(b) Grandfather of all thieves.
(d) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
5. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Battle mare.
(b) Roan with the crop-ear.
(c) Palladin with white tail.
(d) Black Stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
2. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
3. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
4. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
5. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)