|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the King wish was his true son?
(a) Sir Walter Blunt.
(b) Hotspur, the young Henry Percy.
(c) Saint John.
2. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
3. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
4. What do Falstaff and Prince Hal role play at?
(a) Vintner and Drawer.
(b) Battle of Shrewsbury.
(c) Prince Hal becoming King.
(d) Return of Prince Hal to his father next day.
5. What is Glendower's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
2. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
3. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
4. What does the ostler do?
5. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)