|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
2. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A book.
(b) A report.
(c) A treaty.
(d) A letter.
3. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Civil War.
(b) A lack of taxes.
(c) Attacks from France.
(d) His son's disrespect.
4. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) A palace.
(b) An inn.
(c) A tavern.
(d) An apartment.
5. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
(a) Ties himself up.
(b) Runs and hides.
(d) Drops the money and runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
2. How much valor is there in Poins?
3. Who does the King wish was his true son?
4. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
5. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)