|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
(a) His power.
(b) His pride.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His disloyalty.
2. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Working out a new plan of attack.
(b) Counting the dead.
(c) Tending to wounds.
(d) Rallying his men.
3. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Kill them and take their gold.
(b) Rob them and bind them.
(c) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(d) Beat them senseless.
4. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
(a) He will pay Falstaff back.
(b) He is tired of the talking.
(c) He is grateful for Falstaff's friendship.
(d) He hears travelers.
5. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) God bless it.
(b) I am a God.
(c) By God shall I succeed.
(d) God save me.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
2. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
3. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
4. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)