|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
(b) The King.
(d) The Prince.
2. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
3. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A royal decree.
(b) A safe of jewels.
(c) A painting.
(d) A lantern.
4. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
(a) The weather is likely to be stormy and cold.
(b) Tickets are being sold for the horses races tomorrow.
(c) Travelers in the Inn are carrying three hundred marks in gold.
(d) Breakfast is served at the second cock's crow.
5. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
(a) Home for the holidays.
(b) Warring towards France and Germany.
(c) To cross the sea towards Denmark.
(d) On a crusade to the Holy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the members of the rebellion?
2. What is Glendower's first name?
3. What does it mean to colt someone?
4. Why is the council meeting?
5. What is a buff jerkin?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)