|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
(a) Leader of parliament.
(b) The King's eldest son.
(c) A close and trusted advisor.
(d) Money-bearer for the kingdom.
2. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
(a) The stolen money.
(b) A return to his studies at school.
(c) To report to court next morning.
(d) Leadership of the King's army.
3. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Prisoners released.
(b) Marriage to his daughter.
(c) Money and land.
4. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
(a) His time in prison.
(b) His occupation.
(c) His scandal with the tavern mistress.
(d) His association with the Prince.
5. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hybla?
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
3. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
4. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
5. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)