|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(d) Honest thief.
2. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
(a) His alliegance.
(b) His power.
(c) His patience.
(d) His morale.
3. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
(a) He is grateful for Falstaff's friendship.
(b) He is tired of the talking.
(c) He hears travelers.
(d) He will pay Falstaff back.
4. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) Hotspur is rarely at home.
(b) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
(c) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(d) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
5. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Chamberlain and carriers.
(b) The Ostler.
(c) Prince Hal and Poins.
(d) Sheriff John and his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
2. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
3. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
4. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)