|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(c) Honest thief.
2. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
(b) Thin Welsh nobleman.
(c) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(d) Subject of bawdy song.
3. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(b) Countless hundreds.
(c) Every single one of them.
(d) One thousand.
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
(a) Sends him away.
(c) Asks him to remain calm.
(d) Puts him in irons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King wish was his true son?
2. Whose money do the travelers have?
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
5. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)