|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Rallying his men.
(b) Counting the dead.
(c) Tending to wounds.
(d) Working out a new plan of attack.
2. Who is Poins?
(a) Criminal and Highwayman.
(b) Wife of Glendower.
(c) Hal's fencing tutor.
(d) Sheriff of Nottingham.
3. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
(d) Mean customers.
4. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
(a) His servant.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
5. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
2. Whose money do the travelers have?
3. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
4. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
5. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)