|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
(a) His pride.
(b) His disloyalty.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His power.
2. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
(a) He insulted the mistress.
(b) The tavern is out of business.
(c) His credit is used up.
(d) His father forbids it.
3. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
4. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
(d) Dark Knight.
5. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(a) Chamberlain Percy.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) Mortimer's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
2. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
3. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
5. Whose money do the travelers have?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)