|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
(a) An assault on France's allies.
(b) An establishment of a University.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) A Holy Land Crusade.
2. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 100 pounds of gold.
(b) 200 pounds of silver.
(c) 300 marks of gold.
(d) 50 bars of gold and silver each.
3. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(a) Richard III.
(c) Prince Hal.
4. Who is Phoebus?
(a) Hal's uncle.
(b) The sun.
(c) Falstaff's dresser.
(d) The hostess of the Tavern.
5. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Beat them senseless.
(b) Rob them and bind them.
(c) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(d) Kill them and take their gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
4. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
5. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)