|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Tame them.
(b) Make them thinner.
(c) Hide them away from the light.
(d) Trick them.
2. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A royal decree.
(c) A safe of jewels.
(d) A painting.
3. Who murders Richard II?
(a) King Henry IV.
(c) The Douglas.
(d) Richard III.
4. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The King's.
(b) The Prince's.
(c) The Sheriff's.
(d) The Army's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
2. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
3. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
4. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
5. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)