|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A palace.
(c) An inn.
(d) A tavern.
2. Who murders Richard II?
(b) Richard III.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) The Douglas.
3. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Married the French princess.
(b) Made a great deal of money.
(c) Refused to release his prisoners.
(d) Taken land which the King once owned.
4. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
(b) The King.
(d) The Prince.
5. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
(d) Pack horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
3. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
4. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
5. Where is Archibald from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)