|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
(a) His disloyalty.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His power.
(d) His pride.
2. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
3. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Finds a police man.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Gets in disguise.
4. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(b) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(c) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(d) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
5. What time is the "first cock?"
(d) Six a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
2. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
3. Who is Phoebus?
4. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
5. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)