|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Finds a police man.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Starts a fire.
(d) Gets in disguise.
2. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(b) The hounds are coming.
(c) A round of free ale for all.
(d) Swearing by the King's honor.
3. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) High Court in London.
(b) Lady Glendower's palace.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Northumberland's chambers.
4. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(b) Getting up again.
(d) Hiding from the travelers.
5. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
(b) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(c) The following winter in Exeter.
(d) Wednesday next at Windsor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
2. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
3. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
4. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
5. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)