|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is cursed to him who stole it.
2. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
(b) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(c) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(d) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
3. What does the Prince say he will make Falstaff when he is King?
(a) The hangmen.
(b) A prison keeper.
(c) A court jester.
(d) The high court judge.
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The Sheriff's.
(b) The Army's.
(c) The Prince's.
(d) The King's.
5. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(a) Chamberlain Percy.
(b) Mortimer's wife.
(d) King Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of a carrier?
2. Who does the King order out of his sight?
3. Who has the King lost patience with?
4. What does the ostler do?
5. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)