|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
(a) Leader of parliament.
(b) The King's eldest son.
(c) A close and trusted advisor.
(d) Money-bearer for the kingdom.
2. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Taken land which the King once owned.
(b) Refused to release his prisoners.
(c) Made a great deal of money.
(d) Married the French princess.
3. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
(b) Sir Walter Blunt.
(c) Mary, Queen of Scots.
4. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(b) Kill them and take their gold.
(c) Rob them and bind them.
(d) Beat them senseless.
5. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Make them thinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ostler do?
2. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
3. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
4. What is "Charles' wain?"
5. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)