|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(c) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(d) It is returned by Wednesday night.
2. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
(a) Load their wagons.
(b) Prepare their horses.
(c) Bring them some ale.
(d) Fill their bags.
3. What is Hybla?
(a) Sicilian source of fine honey.
(b) Romanian honey wine.
(c) Parisian honey butter.
(d) Greek source of butter tarts.
4. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
(d) Mean customers.
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Finds a police man.
(c) Gets in disguise.
(d) Starts a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
3. What does the Prince say he will make Falstaff when he is King?
4. What is the full title of the play?
5. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)