|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
(a) Keeper of heaven's gate.
(c) Bringers of cheer.
(d) Chimney sweeps.
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Trick them.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Make them thinner.
(d) Hide them away from the light.
3. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
(a) A false friend.
(b) A false Prince.
(c) A false thief.
(d) A false companion.
4. Where is Archibald from?
5. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(b) Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
2. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
3. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
4. What time is the "first cock?"
5. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)