|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Medicated him.
(b) Paid him.
(c) Bewitched him.
(d) Intimidated him.
2. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Chamberlain.
3. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) The Ostler has their baggage.
(b) They want to get their horses and go.
(c) The Ostler has a large lantern.
(d) They want more beer.
4. What does the ostler do?
(a) Has the keys to all rooms in the Inn.
(b) Hustles up more business for the Inn.
(c) Takes care of horses.
(d) Brings in kegs of wine and ale.
5. Who is Poins?
(a) Hal's fencing tutor.
(b) Criminal and Highwayman.
(c) Wife of Glendower.
(d) Sheriff of Nottingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
2. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
5. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)