|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
2. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
(a) Ties himself up.
(b) Runs and hides.
(c) Drops the money and runs.
3. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
(a) The weather is likely to be stormy and cold.
(b) Tickets are being sold for the horses races tomorrow.
(c) Travelers in the Inn are carrying three hundred marks in gold.
(d) Breakfast is served at the second cock's crow.
4. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
5. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(a) The King.
(b) Mistress Quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
2. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
3. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
5. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)