|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
(a) An establishment of a University.
(b) A Holy Land Crusade.
(c) An assault on France's allies.
(d) A peace treaty.
2. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(a) Henry Percy.
(d) Henry Blunt.
3. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
(a) Money-bearer for the kingdom.
(b) Leader of parliament.
(c) A close and trusted advisor.
(d) The King's eldest son.
4. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the "first cock?"
2. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
3. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
4. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
5. Who has the King lost patience with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)