|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the King lost patience with?
(b) Hotspur and the rebels.
(c) His wife and daughters.
(d) Sir Walter Blunt.
2. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
(a) He retreated from battle.
(b) He did not fight valiantly.
(c) He changed his loyalty.
(d) He has run from his post.
3. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
4. Why is the council meeting?
(a) European trade talks.
(b) To issue edicts against the rebels.
(c) To meet with Hotspur.
(d) To plan the counter attack against France.
5. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(a) Henry IV.
(c) Prince Hal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Archibald from?
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
3. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
4. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
5. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)