|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) Swearing by the King's honor.
(b) A round of free ale for all.
(c) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(d) The hounds are coming.
2. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
(a) The Chamberlain.
(b) The Prince.
3. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Convey groups of people across the country.
(b) Organize tavern gatherings.
(c) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(d) Carry goods from one place to the next.
4. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
5. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is cursed to him who stole it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
2. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
3. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)