|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) On the road to London.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) In the tavern.
(d) On the road to Canterbury.
2. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) The hounds are coming.
(b) A round of free ale for all.
(c) Swearing by the King's honor.
(d) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
3. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
4. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
(a) Written in a Cockney accent.
(b) Full of nature references.
(c) Written in prose.
(d) Bawdy and risque.
5. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. What is the job of a carrier?
3. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
4. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
5. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)