|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
2. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
4. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
(a) Excited at the prospect of a general election.
(b) Civil war is at hand.
(c) Prosperity and plenty.
(d) Peace and light.
5. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
(a) He insulted the mistress.
(b) The tavern is out of business.
(c) His father forbids it.
(d) His credit is used up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
2. Why is the council meeting?
3. Who murders Richard II?
4. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
5. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)