|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
(a) Full of nature references.
(b) Written in prose.
(c) Bawdy and risque.
(d) Written in a Cockney accent.
2. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) They want to get their horses and go.
(b) The Ostler has their baggage.
(c) The Ostler has a large lantern.
(d) They want more beer.
3. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Bewitched him.
(b) Medicated him.
(c) Intimidated him.
(d) Paid him.
4. Who is Phoebus?
(a) The sun.
(b) Falstaff's dresser.
(c) The hostess of the Tavern.
(d) Hal's uncle.
5. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(a) Bank of England.
(c) King's exchequer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
2. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
3. What does the ostler do?
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
5. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)