|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
2. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(b) Beat them senseless.
(c) Kill them and take their gold.
(d) Rob them and bind them.
3. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
(a) Prince Hal.
(c) King Henry IV.
4. Who murders Richard II?
(a) The Douglas.
(b) King Henry IV.
(c) Richard III.
5. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(d) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
2. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
3. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
4. Who does the King wish was his true son?
5. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)