|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
(b) King's Cross.
2. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) A round of free ale for all.
(b) Swearing by the King's honor.
(c) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(d) The hounds are coming.
3. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
4. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Medicated him.
(b) Bewitched him.
(c) Paid him.
(d) Intimidated him.
5. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
(a) He is a knight.
(b) He stole the name from Sir John Framer.
(c) Sir John means he is Welsh born.
(d) Falstaff wanted to sound more royal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
3. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
4. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
5. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)