|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(b) Swearing by the King's honor.
(c) The hounds are coming.
(d) A round of free ale for all.
2. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
(a) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Mary, Queen of Scots.
3. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
(a) On a crusade to the Holy Land.
(b) Home for the holidays.
(c) Warring towards France and Germany.
(d) To cross the sea towards Denmark.
4. Where is Archibald from?
5. Who murders Richard II?
(a) The Douglas.
(b) Richard III.
(d) King Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
3. Who does the King wish was his true son?
4. What angers the King most about Henry Percy?
5. Who is Poins?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)