|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He was childhood friends with the King.
(b) He helped put the King in his place.
(c) He has a strong and valid family name.
(d) He took a vow of honor.
2. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
(a) The King.
(b) The Prince.
3. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Money and land.
(b) Prisoners released.
(c) Marriage to his daughter.
4. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
5. Who murders Richard II?
(b) Richard III.
(c) The Douglas.
(d) King Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
2. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
3. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
4. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
5. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)