|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Countless hundreds.
(c) Every single one of them.
2. Who is the King envious of at the beginning of the book?
(c) Henry Percy.
(d) Henry Blunt.
3. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(c) Mistress Quickly.
(d) The King.
4. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) On the road to Canterbury.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) On the road to London.
(d) In the tavern.
5. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(b) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(c) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(d) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
2. What do the characters describe in Act I, Scene 1?
3. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
4. Who is the father of Hotspur?
5. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)