|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has young Percy done which vexes the King?
(a) Taken land which the King once owned.
(b) Married the French princess.
(c) Made a great deal of money.
(d) Refused to release his prisoners.
2. Where is Archibald from?
3. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(b) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
(c) Wednesday next at Windsor.
(d) The following winter in Exeter.
4. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
5. Who murders Richard II?
(a) Richard III.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) The Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
2. What is Moorditch?
3. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
4. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
5. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)