|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He helped put the King in his place.
(b) He was childhood friends with the King.
(c) He took a vow of honor.
(d) He has a strong and valid family name.
2. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
3. Where is Archibald from?
4. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Slanders Mortimer's name.
(b) Degrades his way of battle.
(c) Compares him to the Prince.
(d) Insults his father.
5. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moorditch?
2. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
3. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
4. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
5. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)