|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
(a) He was born in mid-summer.
(b) Hotspur means "he who rides well".
(c) He has a hot temper.
(d) His voice is very loud and abrasive.
2. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
(a) A close and trusted advisor.
(b) The King's eldest son.
(c) Leader of parliament.
(d) Money-bearer for the kingdom.
3. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are step brothers.
(b) They are brother's-in-law.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
4. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is cursed to him who stole it.
5. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
2. Who murders Richard II?
3. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
4. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
5. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)