|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) Battlefield in Avon.
(b) Bishop's copse.
(c) Shrewsbury court.
(d) London palace.
3. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
(a) The King's palace.
(b) A London market.
(c) A road to london.
(d) A tavern.
4. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) In the tavern.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) On the road to Canterbury.
(d) On the road to London.
5. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
(a) Marry me.
(b) Merry times will be had by all.
(c) Marriage is to be avoided.
(d) By the Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Phoebus?
2. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
3. Which of the following is NOT a prisoner of Henry Percy's?
4. Who has the King lost patience with?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)