|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
(b) Dark Knight.
2. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
3. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. Who is the first character of the play to enter and speak?
(a) Mortimer's wife.
(b) King Henry IV.
(d) Chamberlain Percy.
5. What relationship does Westmoreland have with the King?
(a) Leader of parliament.
(b) The King's eldest son.
(c) A close and trusted advisor.
(d) Money-bearer for the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Westmoreland blame for Henry Percy's success?
2. What is the atmosphere in the kingdom as the play starts?
3. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
4. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)