|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
(a) A false companion.
(b) A false thief.
(c) A false friend.
(d) A false Prince.
2. How many of Mortimer's men are killed in the battle against Glendower?
(a) One thousand.
(c) Every single one of them.
(d) Countless hundreds.
3. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) In the tavern.
(b) On the road to Canterbury.
(c) On the road to London.
(d) In the marketplace.
4. Who is Poins?
(a) Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Wife of Glendower.
(c) Criminal and Highwayman.
(d) Hal's fencing tutor.
5. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(b) Prince Hal.
(c) Richard III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
2. What does the Prince say he will make Falstaff when he is King?
3. Who does the King wish was his true son?
4. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
5. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)