|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Poins?
(a) Sheriff of Nottingham.
(b) Hal's fencing tutor.
(c) Wife of Glendower.
(d) Criminal and Highwayman.
2. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(b) The King.
(d) Mistress Quickly.
3. What is the full title of the play?
(a) Henry IV, Section A.
(b) The Vaunted Life and Times of Henry.
(c) Henry King of England, Scots and Wales.
(d) The History of Henry the Fourth Part One.
4. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
5. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) Civil War.
(b) A lack of taxes.
(c) Attacks from France.
(d) His son's disrespect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
2. What does the King want from Hotspur?
3. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
4. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
5. Who does the King call a true industrious friend?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)