|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
(b) The following winter in Exeter.
(c) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(d) Wednesday next at Windsor.
2. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(b) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
(c) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(d) It is returned by Wednesday night.
3. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(b) Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
4. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(d) Honest thief.
5. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King wish was his true son?
2. Who teases Falstaff about being fat in the second scene?
3. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
4. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
5. Who does the King order out of his sight?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)