|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Prisoners released.
(b) Money and land.
(c) Marriage to his daughter.
2. Where does the King say the next council will be held and when?
(a) Sunday morning on the battlefield.
(b) The following winter in Exeter.
(c) A fortnight from Friday at the Bishop's copse.
(d) Wednesday next at Windsor.
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Princess Glendower.
(c) Queen Anne.
(d) Prince Hal.
4. Who has the King lost patience with?
(b) His wife and daughters.
(c) Hotspur and the rebels.
(d) Sir Walter Blunt.
5. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the council meeting?
2. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
3. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
4. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
5. Where does King Henry want to go at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)