|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 4, Scene 4 take place?
(a) York Castle.
(c) Westminster Cathedral.
(d) The palace of the Archbishop.
2. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
(a) Eagle feathers.
(b) Olive branches.
(d) Estridges, Ostrich plumes.
3. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
4. Who calls the rebels to arms?
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Finds a police man.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Gets in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the "first cock?"
2. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
3. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
4. Who challenges Hotspur to combat before the battle?
5. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)