Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the trumpet sound out?
(b) The battle is over and done.
(c) Sneak attack by the King.
(d) Parley as a messenger comes from the King to the rebels.
2. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Sack and Ale for the men.
(b) Recruits for the battle.
(c) Funds for the war effort.
(d) Furniture for the officers.
3. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
(a) Paid back the money Falstaff stole.
(b) Found a regiment for Falstaff to join.
(c) Arranged for travel to Kent.
(d) Brought a stallion for Falstaff to ride in battle.
4. Why is the Archbishop fearful of Hotspur failing?
(a) He is in alliance with Hotspur.
(b) He was promised a promotion if Hotspur won.
(c) He hates the King.
(d) His land will be taken away.
5. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ostler do?
2. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
3. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
5. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)