Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
3. What news has Blunt?
(a) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
(b) Time for peace has come.
(c) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
(d) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
4. How long does Hotspur have to wait for Glendower's assistance?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 10 days.
5. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
(a) The Chamberlain.
(c) The Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
2. When the rebels win, how do they plan to split the kingdom?
3. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)