Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Percy married to?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) The young Henry Percy, Hotspur.
(c) Percy Smith, the Vintner.
(d) The elderly Glendower.
2. Who is the Vintner?
(a) The innkeeper.
(b) Hostess of the Inn.
(c) Wine connoisseur.
(d) Bar maid.
3. Why does Francis have five more years to serve?
(a) Francis is 75 years old.
(b) He is an apprentice and must serve 7 years total.
(c) Francis is on house arrest.
(d) In five years he will retire.
4. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
(a) His friends.
(b) His youth.
(c) His fear.
(d) His education.
5. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the council meeting?
2. What is the name of Hotspur's wife?
3. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. Who has the Prince lost the respect of according to the King?
5. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)