Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) God bless it.
(b) God save me.
(c) By God shall I succeed.
(d) I am a God.
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Make them thinner.
(c) Tame them.
(d) Trick them.
3. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(a) King's exchequer.
(c) Bank of England.
4. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
5. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He helped put the King in his place.
(b) He has a strong and valid family name.
(c) He was childhood friends with the King.
(d) He took a vow of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
3. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
4. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
5. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)