|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(a) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
(b) Grandfather of all thieves.
(c) St. Nicholas' clerk.
2. What do the carriers have?
(a) A map of London.
(b) Time to spare.
(c) Turkeys, bacon, and ginger.
(d) Chimney sweeps.
3. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
(d) Mean customers.
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(d) Honest thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
2. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
3. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
5. What is the job of a carrier?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)