|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) In the tavern.
(b) On the road to Canterbury.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) On the road to London.
2. How does the daughter of Glendower say goodbye to her husband before the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(a) Runs out when she realizes her husband only speaks English.
(b) Begs her father to take her back to Ireland.
(c) Rests her husband's head in her lap and sings to him.
(d) Dances to a Welsh lullaby.
3. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(b) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(c) She is married to Robert Partlet.
(d) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
4. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
(a) He does not believe the King.
(b) He wants to fight.
(c) He is afraid Hotspur will accept.
(d) He knows they will be punished in another way.
5. Which of the following does NOT meet with Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon think is a good chance for the country?
2. Who is "The Douglas?"
3. What is a red-breast-teacher?
4. Where is the tavern located?
5. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)