|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Falstaff say his men are good enough for battle?
(a) They are strong.
(b) They are loyal.
(c) They are mortal.
(d) They are desperate.
2. What does Hotspur propose to do about the King's offer?
(a) Reject it out of hand.
(b) Ask for further definition of the terms.
(c) Accept it with humble gratitude.
(d) Think on it overnight and send a reply in the morning.
3. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
(a) Their wives.
(c) A map.
4. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
(a) Leader of the rebellion.
(b) Bolingbroke of Trent.
(c) Landowner on the banks of Wye.
(d) King Henry IV.
5. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
(a) He is leaving that day.
(b) He will be king.
(c) He will follow his father.
(d) He will kill the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
2. What does Glendower anticipate will happen when the warriors leave for battle?
3. Who does Falstaff blame for the sorry state of his soldiers?
4. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
5. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)