|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
(a) Good men.
(b) Mild children.
(c) Honorable families.
(d) Virtuous women.
2. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Pours more beer.
(c) Demands the money.
(d) Leaves the scene.
3. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
4. How does the Prince describe Falstaff's men?
(a) Wavering as if drunk.
(b) God's other army.
(c) Swine keepers.
(d) Pitiful rascals.
5. Who is Glendower's daughter married to?
(d) Falstaff's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
3. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
4. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
5. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)