|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(c) The Sheriff.
2. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(a) Grandfather of all thieves.
(b) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
(c) St. Nicholas' clerk.
3. What does the King hope the messenger will agree to?
(a) Surrender fully and be taken prisoner.
(b) Move the battle to a more level place.
(c) Meet on the battle field at full tilt.
(d) Unknit the churlish knot of war.
4. What does Glendower anticipate will happen when the warriors leave for battle?
(a) Henry Bolingbroke will go bootless home.
(b) Spirits will come up from the vasty deep.
(c) Wives will weep copious tears.
(d) Wives will be unfaithful.
5. Who murders Richard II?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) The Douglas.
(d) Richard III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the rebels to arms?
2. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
3. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
4. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
5. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)