|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
(b) Prince Hal.
(d) Richard III.
2. What are the skies filled with when Glendower is born?
(c) Black birds.
(d) Dark clouds.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Wales Plains.
(b) King's palace in Exeter.
(c) Prince's lodging in London.
(d) Falstaff's hideaway.
4. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(c) Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
5. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
(a) The High Priest.
(b) The King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What biblical character does Falstaff use to describe his ragged soldiers?
2. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
3. Why is the council meeting?
4. What is a red-breast-teacher?
5. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)