|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Charles' wain?"
(a) Age of King Charles.
(b) Great Bear constellation.
(c) End of the full moon.
(d) Starless nights.
2. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A year.
3. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 2:00 p.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
4. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Funds for the war effort.
(b) Recruits for the battle.
(c) Furniture for the officers.
(d) Sack and Ale for the men.
5. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(b) Money and land.
(c) Prisoners released.
(d) Marriage to his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
2. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
3. What does the second messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
4. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
5. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)