|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Worcester hesitate to offer the King's pardon to Hotspur?
(a) He wants to fight and kill.
(b) Worcester doesn't trust Henry IV.
(c) Hotspur needs battle experience.
(d) Hotspur must be sacrificed through battle.
2. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
(a) His patience.
(b) His alliegance.
(c) His power.
(d) His morale.
3. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Battle mare.
(b) Black Stallion.
(c) Palladin with white tail.
(d) Roan with the crop-ear.
4. What does Hotspur say would shame the Devil?
(a) Repenting of murder.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Singing a hymn.
5. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Knock them unconscious.
(c) Pretend to be friendly.
(d) Bind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes first to Shrewsbury?
2. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
3. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
5. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)