|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
(d) Late afternoon.
2. Who has divided the kingdom for the rebel's victory?
(a) Uncle Worcester.
(b) Glendower's devil.
(c) Archbishop of York.
(d) Lady Percy.
3. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(a) When he writes to her.
(b) The next week.
(d) The next day.
4. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
(a) Join the rebels.
(b) Run away from home.
(c) Marry a commoner.
(d) Never fight in the war.
5. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) A tavern.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A palace.
(d) An inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
2. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
3. What is the author of the letter telling Hotspur?
4. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
5. Where does the Archbishop live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)