|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
(a) Chimney sweeps.
(b) Keeper of heaven's gate.
(d) Bringers of cheer.
2. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
(a) Having smallpox.
(b) Going to war.
(c) Becoming too thin.
(d) Losing at cards.
3. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
4. Who has the King lost patience with?
(a) Sir Walter Blunt.
(b) His wife and daughters.
(d) Hotspur and the rebels.
5. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
(a) By facing Hotspur in battle.
(b) Day by day with good deeds.
(c) He will leave and wander far from home.
(d) By passing his title to young John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir John Paunch?
2. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
3. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
4. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
5. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)