|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff ask Bardolph to get him as his soldiers march to Sutton?
(a) More money from the King.
(b) Steel tipped sword.
(c) Bottle of Sack.
(d) Maps of the area.
2. Who robs Falstaff?
(a) The Prince.
(c) The mistress.
3. Which of the following does NOT meet with Hotspur at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) Her husband's bed.
(b) The palace.
(c) The front lines.
5. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Volatile and Upset.
(b) Distant and angry.
(c) Moody and distracted.
(d) Terrifying and Calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals the truth about the attack on Falstaff?
2. Who has taken the Prince's place on the council?
3. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
4. What do the rebels estimate the size of the King's army to be?
5. Where is the tavern located?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)