|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is risky.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) It is chaotic.
2. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Repaid the stolen money.
(b) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
(c) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
(d) Made plans for war.
3. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
4. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(b) Convey groups of people across the country.
(c) Organize tavern gatherings.
(d) Carry goods from one place to the next.
5. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Furniture for the officers.
(b) Funds for the war effort.
(c) Sack and Ale for the men.
(d) Recruits for the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
2. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
3. What is a buff jerkin?
4. What is the author of the letter telling Hotspur?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)