|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
(a) Apologizes for the offenses of his youth.
(b) Wants a wife given to him immediately.
(c) Demands his due share of the kingdom.
(d) Promises to leave and never return.
2. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
(a) I will be more myself.
(b) The troops will be trained starting today.
(c) I will leave and never return.
(d) My younger brother will be safe on the battlefield.
3. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
(a) Bring them some ale.
(b) Load their wagons.
(c) Prepare their horses.
(d) Fill their bags.
4. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) They want more beer.
(b) They want to get their horses and go.
(c) The Ostler has their baggage.
(d) The Ostler has a large lantern.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Falstaff's hideaway.
(b) Prince's lodging in London.
(c) Wales Plains.
(d) King's palace in Exeter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Hotspur?
2. What does Hotspur tell his wife when she asks about his plans?
3. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
4. How has King Henry IV treated Hotspur's father, Northumberland?
5. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)