|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
2. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
3. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
(a) Having smallpox.
(b) Becoming too thin.
(c) Losing at cards.
(d) Going to war.
4. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
(a) That he pledge loyalty to England.
(b) That he release his prisoners.
(c) That he remain in the palace walls.
(d) That he report all action on the field.
5. Where does Prince Henry own an apartment?
(d) King's Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hotspur plan to slip away without saying goodbye?
2. What are Hotspur and the rebels studying in Act 3, scene 1?
3. Who does Falstaff blame for the sorry state of his soldiers?
4. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)