|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Hotspur want to write his counter-offer?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 hours.
2. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
(b) Honest thief.
3. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) The state of chaos in the land.
(b) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
(c) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
(d) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
4. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(b) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
5. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
2. What does Hotspur discuss with the men at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who robs the thieves?
4. What does the trumpet sound out?
5. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)