|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry Bolingbroke?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) Leader of the rebellion.
(c) Bolingbroke of Trent.
(d) Landowner on the banks of Wye.
2. Who throws defiance down before the King to start the Battle of Shrewsbury?
(d) Prince Hal.
3. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
4. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
(a) Good men.
(b) Honorable families.
(c) Mild children.
(d) Virtuous women.
5. How much money has Falstaff made bribing good men out of going to war?
(a) 300+ pounds.
(b) 4 pounds and 60 pence.
(c) 10 pounds and one angel.
(d) 2 pence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murders Richard II?
2. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
3. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
4. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
5. Who has the Prince lost the respect of according to the King?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)