|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
(a) Prisoner of war.
(c) Treachery and Betrayal.
(d) Safe return of Worcester and Vernon.
2. Who is to bring the counter-offer to the King?
(a) Henry Percy.
3. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Cousins in the same family.
(b) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(c) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(d) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
4. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Northumberland's chambers.
(b) Lady Glendower's palace.
(c) High Court in London.
(d) Windsor Castle.
5. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) An inn.
(c) A palace.
(d) A tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Saint Nicholas' clerks?
2. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
3. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
4. What is a buff jerkin?
5. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)