|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "franklin?"
(a) Wife of Frank.
(b) Rich farmer.
(c) Speaker of the House.
(d) Honest young man.
2. Why does Worcester not want to tell Hotspur about the offer of pardon?
(a) He is afraid Hotspur will accept.
(b) He knows they will be punished in another way.
(c) He wants to fight.
(d) He does not believe the King.
3. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
(a) His leadership.
(b) His pride.
(c) His intellect.
(d) His daring.
4. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
5. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
(a) She will be queen.
(b) She is his life.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
2. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
3. What does the Archbishop fear a rebel defeat at Shrewsbury will mean for him personally?
4. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
5. Who is Sir John Paunch?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)