|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, Scene 3, when does Hotspur want to attack the king?
(a) Never, he seeks peace.
(b) He wants the king to attack first.
(c) In several weeks time.
2. What does Hotspur say would shame the Devil?
(a) Repenting of murder.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Singing a hymn.
(d) Going to church.
3. Why is the Archbishop fearful of Hotspur failing?
(a) He hates the King.
(b) He is in alliance with Hotspur.
(c) His land will be taken away.
(d) He was promised a promotion if Hotspur won.
4. What are the skies filled with when Glendower is born?
(b) Black birds.
(c) Dark clouds.
5. What is the job of a carrier?
(a) Convey groups of people across the country.
(b) Organize tavern gatherings.
(c) Take care of horses and donkeys.
(d) Carry goods from one place to the next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
2. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
3. What city are Falstaff and Bardolph near at the beginning of Act 4?
4. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does the first messenger bring to Hotspur just before battle?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)