|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hotspur blame King Henry for?
(a) Murdering Richard II and betraying his allies.
(b) Prince Hal's disgraceful conduct.
(c) England's loss of standing against Scotland and Ireland.
(d) The state of chaos in the land.
2. How has King Henry IV treated Hotspur's father, Northumberland?
(a) Dismissed Northumberland from the royal court.
(b) Renamed him Bard of Umbertown, an insult.
(c) Gave him the illness that he suffers now.
(d) As a brother to be honored and revered.
3. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The Army's.
(b) The Prince's.
(c) The King's.
(d) The Sheriff's.
4. Who is Glendower's daughter married to?
(a) Falstaff's son.
5. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
(a) A mighty wave.
(c) The Sun.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want from Hotspur?
2. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
3. Who does the Archbishop give letters to?
4. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
5. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)