|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) On the road to Canterbury.
(b) In the tavern.
(c) On the road to London.
(d) In the marketplace.
2. How many men are in the King's army?
3. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
(a) Sir John means he is Welsh born.
(b) He is a knight.
(c) Falstaff wanted to sound more royal.
(d) He stole the name from Sir John Framer.
4. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
(c) Pack horse.
5. What does the ostler do?
(a) Hustles up more business for the Inn.
(b) Has the keys to all rooms in the Inn.
(c) Brings in kegs of wine and ale.
(d) Takes care of horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rebels advise Hotspur to control?
2. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
3. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
4. What does Worcester say the King did not express during their meeting?
5. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)