|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. Who tries to convince Hotspur to wait before going into battle?
3. Who are the members of the rebellion?
(a) Hal, Falstaff, Henry IV, Henry V, Richard II.
(b) Carrier, Chamberlain, Drawer Tom, Ostler, Gadshill.
(c) Travelers, Treasurers, Tinkers, Franklins, Masters.
(d) Percys, Mortimer, Archbishop of York, Glendower and The Douglas.
4. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
(a) The hounds are coming.
(b) Swearing by the wounds of Christ.
(c) Swearing by the King's honor.
(d) A round of free ale for all.
5. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
(b) Olive branches.
(c) Estridges, Ostrich plumes.
(d) Eagle feathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the rebels to arms?
2. What day of the month do the rebels meet at Shrewsbury?
3. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
4. What does Glendower anticipate will happen when the warriors leave for battle?
5. How does the playwright list the Archbishop under the Dramatis Personae?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)