|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
(a) Prince and Poins.
(d) Sheriff's men.
2. What has Westmoreland been held by the rebels for?
(a) Safe return of Worcester and Vernon.
(c) Treachery and Betrayal.
(d) Prisoner of war.
3. What does Prince Hal promise the King?
(a) The troops will be trained starting today.
(b) I will leave and never return.
(c) I will be more myself.
(d) My younger brother will be safe on the battlefield.
4. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
5. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
2. Who calls Falstaff's men beggars?
3. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
4. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. How many men really attack Falstaff?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)