|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Prince Hal and Poins.
(b) Chamberlain and carriers.
(c) Sheriff John and his men.
(d) The Ostler.
2. Who is Lady Percy married to?
(a) King Henry IV.
(b) The young Henry Percy, Hotspur.
(c) Percy Smith, the Vintner.
(d) The elderly Glendower.
3. Who does Hotspur want the King to ransom when the offer is sent by the King?
(b) The Prince.
4. How does the King say he won his crown?
(a) By being strong and present.
(b) By being intelligent and witty.
(c) By being compassionate and religious.
(d) By being humble and sober.
5. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
2. What language does Glendower's daughter speak?
3. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
4. What does Glendower say he can command?
5. In Act 4, Scene 4, what is the Archbishop sending out?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)