|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
(a) Chamberlain and carriers.
(b) The Ostler.
(c) Prince Hal and Poins.
(d) Sheriff John and his men.
2. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
(b) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(c) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
(d) Hotspur is rarely at home.
3. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
4. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
5. Where are the carriers heading at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to colt someone?
2. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
3. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
4. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
5. What time is the "first cock?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)