|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(b) Mistress Quickly.
(d) The King.
2. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
3. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) I am a God.
(b) By God shall I succeed.
(c) God save me.
(d) God bless it.
4. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
(a) That he pledge loyalty to England.
(b) That he remain in the palace walls.
(c) That he report all action on the field.
(d) That he release his prisoners.
5. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) Where he is going.
(b) What is bothering him.
(c) What she can do for him.
(d) What his plan is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
2. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
3. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
4. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
5. What is it that carries Hotspur away?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)