|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Queen Anne.
(b) Prince Hal.
(d) Princess Glendower.
2. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Moody and distracted.
(b) Distant and angry.
(c) Terrifying and Calm.
(d) Volatile and Upset.
3. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
4. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
(a) He seems distracted and obsessed with battle.
(b) Hotspur is unfaithful to her.
(c) Hotspur is rarely at home.
(d) Her husband has run out of funds to pay the servants.
5. Who has the King lost patience with?
(a) His wife and daughters.
(b) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) Hotspur and the rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Blunt's first name?
2. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
3. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
4. What is a "franklin?"
5. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)