|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Poins?
(a) Wife of Glendower.
(b) Hal's fencing tutor.
(c) Criminal and Highwayman.
(d) Sheriff of Nottingham.
2. Why is the council meeting?
(a) To meet with Hotspur.
(b) To plan the counter attack against France.
(c) European trade talks.
(d) To issue edicts against the rebels.
3. What is a "franklin?"
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Rich farmer.
(c) Wife of Frank.
(d) Honest young man.
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Pretend to be friendly.
(c) Bind them.
(d) Knock them unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose money do the travelers have?
2. What does Falstaff call the Prince as he leaves the apartment?
3. What time is the "first cock?"
4. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
5. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)