|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Compares him to the Prince.
(b) Degrades his way of battle.
(c) Insults his father.
(d) Slanders Mortimer's name.
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
(b) Sir Walter Blunt.
(c) Hotspur and the rebels.
(d) His wife and daughters.
3. What is Moorditch?
(a) Feeling blue and sad.
(b) Horrific prison for debtors.
(c) Natural chasm in the middle of Sussex.
(d) Foul drainage ditch in London.
4. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(d) Prince Hal.
5. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Working out a new plan of attack.
(b) Tending to wounds.
(c) Rallying his men.
(d) Counting the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who robs the thieves?
2. Why can the Prince no longer entertain himself at the tavern?
3. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
4. What is the nickname friends and family call the Prince of Wales?
5. What is the author of the letter telling Hotspur?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)