|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Glendower's first name?
2. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
(a) A share in the loot.
(b) Rent money.
(c) A new horse.
3. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) 200 pounds of silver.
(b) 50 bars of gold and silver each.
(c) 100 pounds of gold.
(d) 300 marks of gold.
4. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Pretend to be friendly.
(c) Knock them unconscious.
(d) Bind them.
5. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
(b) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
(c) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(d) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
2. Who does Richard II proclaim as next in line for the throne?
3. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
4. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
5. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)