|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Make them thinner.
2. What is Moorditch?
(a) Feeling blue and sad.
(b) Horrific prison for debtors.
(c) Foul drainage ditch in London.
(d) Natural chasm in the middle of Sussex.
3. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
4. Who is Phoebus?
(a) The sun.
(b) Hal's uncle.
(c) The hostess of the Tavern.
(d) Falstaff's dresser.
5. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
(b) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(c) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(d) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
2. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
3. Why is the council meeting?
4. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
5. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)