|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
(a) Window-less, mind-less, blank chumps.
(b) Bacon-fed, fat chuffs, gorebellied knaves.
(c) Writers of tall tales.
(d) Miners of no great worth.
2. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
(a) The weather is likely to be stormy and cold.
(b) Tickets are being sold for the horses races tomorrow.
(c) Breakfast is served at the second cock's crow.
(d) Travelers in the Inn are carrying three hundred marks in gold.
3. Where is Falstaff planning a robbery?
(a) On the road to London.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) In the tavern.
(d) On the road to Canterbury.
4. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A treaty.
(b) A letter.
(c) A report.
(d) A book.
5. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
(a) His servant.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
2. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
3. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
4. Who tells Gadshill about the travellers with the money?
5. What do the carriers have?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)