|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Falstaff called Sir John Falstaff?
(a) Falstaff wanted to sound more royal.
(b) Sir John means he is Welsh born.
(c) He stole the name from Sir John Framer.
(d) He is a knight.
2. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
(a) What is bothering him.
(b) What she can do for him.
(c) What his plan is.
(d) Where he is going.
3. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) More than the sun itself.
(b) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(c) Enough to go around and then some.
(d) No more than in a wild duck.
4. Who murders Richard II?
(a) The Douglas.
(b) King Henry IV.
(c) Richard III.
5. What does the ostler do?
(a) Hustles up more business for the Inn.
(b) Takes care of horses.
(c) Has the keys to all rooms in the Inn.
(d) Brings in kegs of wine and ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff want to know at the start of Act 1, scene 2?
2. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
3. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
4. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)