|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want from Hotspur?
(a) Prisoners released.
(c) Marriage to his daughter.
(d) Money and land.
2. What time is the "first cock?"
(a) Six a.m.
3. Why is the young Henry Percy nicknamed Hotspur?
(a) He has a hot temper.
(b) He was born in mid-summer.
(c) His voice is very loud and abrasive.
(d) Hotspur means "he who rides well".
4. What is Hotspur reading in his castle?
(a) A report.
(b) A treaty.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
5. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
2. What does Falstaff say is his vocation?
3. Who robs the thieves?
4. Why is Hotspur's wife worried about him?
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)