|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
(a) It is cursed to him who stole it.
(b) It is spent by Tuesday morning.
(c) It is returned by Wednesday night.
(d) It is stolen again by the next Monday.
2. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
(a) His scandal with the tavern mistress.
(b) His association with the Prince.
(c) His time in prison.
(d) His occupation.
3. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brother's-in-law.
(c) They are step brothers.
(d) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
4. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
(a) Written in a Cockney accent.
(b) Written in prose.
(c) Bawdy and risque.
(d) Full of nature references.
5. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His purse.
(b) His sword.
(c) His cloak.
(d) His horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Falstaff ask when he first enters the Prince's apartment?
4. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
5. What does Falstaff mean when he says "Zounds"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)