|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Hotspur love his wife?
(a) He loves another woman.
(b) No, he wants to leave her.
(c) He won't say.
(d) He loves her infinitely.
2. Who are the characters in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Sheriff's deputies.
(b) Common folk and laborers.
(c) Family members of the court.
(d) Religious pilgrims.
3. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(b) King's exchequer.
(d) Bank of England.
4. Who does Gadshill say will die with him?
(b) The Prince.
(d) The Chamberlain.
5. What is Hybla?
(a) Romanian honey wine.
(b) Greek source of butter tarts.
(c) Sicilian source of fine honey.
(d) Parisian honey butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Hotspur?
2. How does Gadshill's informant say Gadshill will die?
3. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
4. Who does Hotspur's wife suspect of manipulating her husband?
5. How does the style of writing change in the second scene?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)