|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say has ruined his reputation?
(a) His scandal with the tavern mistress.
(b) His time in prison.
(c) His occupation.
(d) His association with the Prince.
2. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
(a) God save me.
(b) By God shall I succeed.
(c) God bless it.
(d) I am a God.
3. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Her husband's bed.
(d) Her husband's heart.
4. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A royal decree.
(b) A painting.
(c) A safe of jewels.
(d) A lantern.
5. What do the carriers want the Ostler to do for them?
(a) Prepare their horses.
(b) Fill their bags.
(c) Load their wagons.
(d) Bring them some ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. Who is the father of Hotspur?
3. Who are the members of the rebellion?
4. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
5. Who is the uncle of Hotspur?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)