|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carriers have?
(a) Time to spare.
(b) Turkeys, bacon, and ginger.
(c) Chimney sweeps.
(d) A map of London.
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
(a) Hotspur and the rebels.
(c) Sir Walter Blunt.
(d) His wife and daughters.
3. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
4. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is expensive.
(c) It is chaotic.
(d) It is risky.
5. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Getting up again.
(b) Hiding from the travelers.
(d) Hearing the horse hoofs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
2. What is Moorditch?
3. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 2 take place?
5. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)