|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Volatile and Upset.
(b) Moody and distracted.
(c) Distant and angry.
(d) Terrifying and Calm.
2. What does Shakespeare call the King's followers?
3. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
(a) A restaurant nearby.
(b) A room in the Inn.
(c) Welsh natives.
(d) The open fields in Kent County.
4. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(b) Kill them and take their gold.
(c) Beat them senseless.
(d) Rob them and bind them.
5. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He took a vow of honor.
(b) He was childhood friends with the King.
(c) He has a strong and valid family name.
(d) He helped put the King in his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chamberlain tell the carriers?
2. What does this Inn in Rochester have that bites?
3. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. Who murders Richard II?
5. What is the job of a carrier?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)