|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Falstaff think will convince the Prince to help him with the robbery?
(c) Mistress Quickly.
(d) The King.
2. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(b) Grandfather of all thieves.
(c) St. Nicholas' clerk.
(d) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
3. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Insults his father.
(b) Degrades his way of battle.
(c) Compares him to the Prince.
(d) Slanders Mortimer's name.
4. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
(a) He loves her.
(b) She will be queen.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) She is his life.
5. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(a) The next day.
(c) When he writes to her.
(d) The next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the travelers have with them at the beginning of Act 2?
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
3. Who is Poins?
4. Who has the King lost patience with?
5. Why are people hesitant to support Hotspur's plan?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)