|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hotspur doing when he was approached by a well-dressed man on the battlefield?
(a) Tending to wounds.
(b) Rallying his men.
(c) Working out a new plan of attack.
(d) Counting the dead.
2. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Knock them unconscious.
(c) Bind them.
(d) Pretend to be friendly.
3. What does Hotspur admit to his wife before he leaves again?
(a) She is his life.
(b) She will be queen.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) He loves her.
4. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
(a) He hears travelers.
(b) He will pay Falstaff back.
(c) He is grateful for Falstaff's friendship.
(d) He is tired of the talking.
5. When is Lady Percy to follow Hotspur when he leaves her?
(b) When he writes to her.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
2. What does Gadshill promise his informant after the robbery?
3. Whose money do the travelers have?
4. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
5. What time is it when Gadhill enters at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)