|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Wales Plains.
(b) Falstaff's hideaway.
(c) Prince's lodging in London.
(d) King's palace in Exeter.
2. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A royal decree.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A safe of jewels.
(d) A painting.
3. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
(b) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(c) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(d) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
4. What is the author of the letter telling Hotspur?
(a) The rebellion is too dangerous.
(b) Hotspur's father is ill.
(c) Kate, Hotspur's wife, is not to be trusted.
(d) Allies from the South will soon join.
5. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(a) Prince Hal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff say men who steal purses should be named when the Prince is King?
2. Who does the King order out of his sight?
3. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
4. What does the phrase "Gods me" mean?
5. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)