|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the members of the rebellion?
(a) Hal, Falstaff, Henry IV, Henry V, Richard II.
(b) Percys, Mortimer, Archbishop of York, Glendower and The Douglas.
(c) Carrier, Chamberlain, Drawer Tom, Ostler, Gadshill.
(d) Travelers, Treasurers, Tinkers, Franklins, Masters.
2. Why is the council meeting?
(a) European trade talks.
(b) To issue edicts against the rebels.
(c) To plan the counter attack against France.
(d) To meet with Hotspur.
3. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
4. Why do the carriers keep calling for the Ostler?
(a) They want more beer.
(b) The Ostler has their baggage.
(c) They want to get their horses and go.
(d) The Ostler has a large lantern.
5. Who interrupts Hotspur in his verbal attacks on the king?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His servant.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does the Prince say he will make Falstaff when he is King?
3. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
4. What kind of horse does Gadshill own?
5. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)