|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ostler do?
(a) Brings in kegs of wine and ale.
(b) Hustles up more business for the Inn.
(c) Has the keys to all rooms in the Inn.
(d) Takes care of horses.
2. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
(a) He was childhood friends with the King.
(b) He has a strong and valid family name.
(c) He took a vow of honor.
(d) He helped put the King in his place.
3. Who murders Richard II?
(b) Richard III.
(c) King Henry IV.
(d) The Douglas.
4. Which horse does Hotspur want to ride?
(a) Black Stallion.
(b) Palladin with white tail.
(c) Roan with the crop-ear.
(d) Battle mare.
5. What kind of building does the beginning of Act 2 take place in?
(a) A palace.
(b) An inn.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
2. Why is the King so angry with Mortimer?
3. What does the Prince say happens to money stolen on Monday night?
4. Does Hotspur love his wife?
5. What is the "Wild of Kent?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)