|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
(a) Volatile and Upset.
(b) Terrifying and Calm.
(c) Distant and angry.
(d) Moody and distracted.
2. Who is Sir John Paunch?
(a) Grandfather of all thieves.
(c) St. Nicholas' clerk.
(d) The father of Sir John Gaunt.
3. What does the carrier have in his hand at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A painting.
(c) A royal decree.
(d) A safe of jewels.
4. Where does Hotspur's wife say she has been banished from?
(b) Her husband's bed.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her husband's heart.
5. When Falstaff says "Marry," what does he mean?
(a) Marry me.
(b) Merry times will be had by all.
(c) Marriage is to be avoided.
(d) By the Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a horse for Hotspur while his wife is talking to him?
2. Who lives at Warkworth Castle?
3. How much valor is there in Poins?
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. What is Lady Percy insisting her husband tell her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)