|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter Blunt bring from the King?
(a) An offer of pardon for the rebels and their men.
(b) Invitation to meet on the battlefield at once.
(c) Strong words of condemnation.
(d) A letter of apology.
2. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) King of Honor.
(b) Fire Warrior.
(c) Bringer of Bains.
(d) Sword bearer.
3. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Temple Hall.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Eastcheap Tavern.
4. Who is the Archbishop sending letters to?
(a) A council of priests.
(c) The King.
(d) The allies.
5. What is the name of Hotspur's castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "franklin?"
2. What news has Blunt?
3. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
4. Which of the following have not pulled out of Hotspur's service?
5. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)