Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "The Douglas?"
(a) Welsh Noble Lord, Ralston, Head of Douglass Fen.
(b) Mortimer Douglas, ally of the Percy family.
(c) Entire Douglass clan of Glendower.
(d) Scottish Clan Chief, Archibald, Earl of Douglass.
2. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
(a) Window-less, mind-less, blank chumps.
(b) Bacon-fed, fat chuffs, gorebellied knaves.
(c) Miners of no great worth.
(d) Writers of tall tales.
3. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Rob them and bind them.
(b) Beat them senseless.
(c) Kill them and take their gold.
(d) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
4. What has Lady Percy been banished from?
(a) The front lines.
(c) Her husband's bed.
(d) The palace.
5. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are brother's-in-law.
(b) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
(c) They are step brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the council meeting?
2. What is a "franklin?"
3. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
4. How does Lady Percy describe her husband's nature?
5. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)