|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King fear that the Prince has lost?
(a) A strong morality.
(b) The trust of the nation.
(c) Years of learning and study.
(d) His princely privilege.
2. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
(a) His friends.
(b) His fear.
(c) His education.
(d) His youth.
3. How does the King say he won his crown?
(a) By being intelligent and witty.
(b) By being strong and present.
(c) By being humble and sober.
(d) By being compassionate and religious.
4. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
(a) The High Priest.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The King.
5. What does the King demand of Hotspur before allowing him to leave?
(a) That he remain in the palace walls.
(b) That he pledge loyalty to England.
(c) That he report all action on the field.
(d) That he release his prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hotspur feel about Douglas?
2. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
3. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
4. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
5. What news has Blunt?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)