|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
2. Who does King Henry IV send to fetch Prince Hal from the tavern?
(a) Mistress Quickly.
(b) Sir John Bracy.
(c) Sir John Gaunt.
(d) Young Gallic Douglas.
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
(a) Queen Anne.
(c) Princess Glendower.
(d) Prince Hal.
4. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Intimidated him.
(b) Medicated him.
(c) Paid him.
(d) Bewitched him.
5. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
(a) Demands his due share of the kingdom.
(b) Promises to leave and never return.
(c) Wants a wife given to him immediately.
(d) Apologizes for the offenses of his youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
2. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
3. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
4. What Roman god does the King compare Hotspur to?
5. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)