|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the council meeting in Scene 3?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Northumberland's chambers.
(c) Lady Glendower's palace.
(d) High Court in London.
2. Where is the tavern located?
3. Who does King Henry compare himself to while scolding his son?
(b) Henry Percy.
(c) King Richard.
4. Why is Northumberland unable to assist Hotspur?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) His wife just died.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is afraid.
5. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
2. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
3. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
4. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
5. What news has Blunt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)