|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His sword.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His horse.
(d) His purse.
2. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
(a) Excited to have the Prince lead the troops.
(b) Grateful that he is back.
(d) Horrified and Angry.
3. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
4. What word does the King use to describe the former King?
5. Who murders Richard II?
(a) Richard III.
(b) The Douglas.
(d) King Henry IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Michaelmas?
2. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
3. Who is Sir John Paunch?
4. What does Francis call out every time Poins calls for him?
5. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)