|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Hotspur?
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Prince Hal.
2. Who sends a nobleman to talk to the Prince?
(a) The High Priest.
(b) The King.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Queen.
3. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
(a) Bewitched him.
(b) Intimidated him.
(c) Paid him.
(d) Medicated him.
4. What is Falstaff's first name?
5. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
(a) His intellect.
(b) His courage.
(c) His name.
(d) His valor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
2. Where is the tavern that the Prince frequents?
3. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
4. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
5. How does Hotspur feel about Douglas?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)