|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(a) Prince Hal.
2. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
3. What does the person telling Hotspur about Lancaster say he heard the Prince compare himself to?
(a) A mighty wave.
(c) A lion.
(d) The Sun.
4. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
(a) He is angry with his cowardice.
(b) He is in awe of his experience.
(c) He holds him in high esteem.
(d) He is intimidated by him.
5. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are brother's-in-law.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
(d) They are step brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men ride with the Earl of Westmoreland?
2. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who reveals the truth about the attack on Falstaff?
4. What does Falstaff say there are no more of on the earth?
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)