|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
2. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
(a) Scottish troops took Wales by force with Hal at the lead.
(b) Hal was born in Wales.
(c) He is the eldest son of the reigning king.
(d) His father is the King of Scotland.
3. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(a) The Sheriff.
4. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
(a) Eagle feathers.
(c) Olive branches.
(d) Estridges, Ostrich plumes.
5. What does the King do that angers Hotspur during their conference?
(a) Compares him to the Prince.
(b) Degrades his way of battle.
(c) Insults his father.
(d) Slanders Mortimer's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnic background is Douglas?
2. Whose money do the travelers have?
3. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
4. How many men does Falstaff claimed attacked him?
5. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)