|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the Douglas say is not in his land's language?
2. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
(a) King Henry IV.
(d) Prince Hal.
3. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) King of Honor.
(b) Sword bearer.
(c) Bringer of Bains.
(d) Fire Warrior.
4. What does the Prince blame for the thing his father scolds him for?
(a) His education.
(b) His fear.
(c) His youth.
(d) His friends.
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Gets in disguise.
(d) Finds a police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff like to drink?
2. What does the King want from Hotspur?
3. Who does the King order out of his sight?
4. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
5. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)