|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who corroborates Hotspur's account of what happened with the well-dressed man on the battlefield?
2. What ethnic background is Douglas?
3. What does the Prince think Henry Percy fights for?
4. How many men are marching with Lancaster?
5. What job does Francis do?
(a) Security at the inn.
(b) Shoes horses in the stable.
(c) Draws portraits of guests at the Inn.
(d) Drawer, he fills drinks for customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
2. What is Falstaff's first name?
3. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
4. Whose money do the travelers have?
5. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)