|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
(a) He is angry with his cowardice.
(b) He is intimidated by him.
(c) He holds him in high esteem.
(d) He is in awe of his experience.
2. Who has the King lost patience with?
(b) Hotspur and the rebels.
(c) His wife and daughters.
(d) Sir Walter Blunt.
3. Who does Hotspur think should be king?
4. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
5. What job does Francis do?
(a) Drawer, he fills drinks for customers.
(b) Draws portraits of guests at the Inn.
(c) Security at the inn.
(d) Shoes horses in the stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
2. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
3. What news has Blunt?
4. How does Hotspur feel about Douglas?
5. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)