|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
(a) Hal was born in Wales.
(b) Scottish troops took Wales by force with Hal at the lead.
(c) He is the eldest son of the reigning king.
(d) His father is the King of Scotland.
2. How is Mortimer related to Hotspur?
(a) They are brother's-in-law.
(b) Mortimer is Hotspur's Godfather.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are step brothers.
3. What news has Blunt?
(a) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
(b) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
(c) Time for peace has come.
(d) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
4. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
(a) Marry a commoner.
(b) Join the rebels.
(c) Run away from home.
(d) Never fight in the war.
5. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
(d) Nephew and Uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
3. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
4. Who does King Henry compare himself to while scolding his son?
5. Who reveals the truth about the attack on Falstaff?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)