|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the emblem of the Prince of Wales?
(a) Estridges, Ostrich plumes.
(b) Olive branches.
(d) Eagle feathers.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) On a highway.
(c) In the market.
(d) In the palace.
3. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
4. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(c) Prince Hal.
5. What does the Prince of Wales say to his father upon his return to the Royal Court?
(a) Apologizes for the offenses of his youth.
(b) Promises to leave and never return.
(c) Wants a wife given to him immediately.
(d) Demands his due share of the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the King use to describe the former King?
2. How many men are in the King's army?
3. What Roman god does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales as?
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. Who does the King order out of his sight?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)