|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hotpsur use to describe the Prince when he hears that Lancaster is marching?
2. What does King Henry do when Worcester explains why he is angry?
(a) Sends him away.
(c) Asks him to remain calm.
(d) Puts him in irons.
3. What is the King's attitude towards the Prince of Wales when the Prince returns to the Royal Court?
(b) Grateful that he is back.
(c) Horrified and Angry.
(d) Excited to have the Prince lead the troops.
4. Who tells Hotspur that Lancaster is marching towards them?
5. How long must Glendower wait before he can bring his army to Shrewbury?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A day.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Worcester so angry about the accusations against him?
2. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
3. Who is it that actually takes Falstaff's stolen booty?
4. How does the Prince promise to regain his father's trust?
5. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)