|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francis have five more years to serve?
(a) In five years he will retire.
(b) He is an apprentice and must serve 7 years total.
(c) Francis is on house arrest.
(d) Francis is 75 years old.
2. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
(a) He is intimidated by him.
(b) He holds him in high esteem.
(c) He is in awe of his experience.
(d) He is angry with his cowardice.
3. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
(a) Nephew and Uncle.
4. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
5. What does Douglas name Hotspur?
(a) King of Honor.
(b) Fire Warrior.
(c) Sword bearer.
(d) Bringer of Bains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hotspur refers to "Bolingbroke." Who does he mean?
2. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
3. What day of the month do the rebels meet at Shrewsbury?
4. Who robs the thieves?
5. Why is Hal given the title "Prince of Wales?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)