|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news has Blunt?
(a) The rebels will meet them at Shrewsbury.
(b) Bridgenorth has fallen to the rebels.
(c) Earl of Westmoreland has died.
(d) Time for peace has come.
2. When the King meets with Hotspur, what does he say has grown thin?
(a) His morale.
(b) His patience.
(c) His power.
(d) His alliegance.
3. Why does Francis have five more years to serve?
(a) In five years he will retire.
(b) He is an apprentice and must serve 7 years total.
(c) Francis is 75 years old.
(d) Francis is on house arrest.
4. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(b) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(c) Hiding from the travelers.
(d) Getting up again.
5. What does the Prince want to be praised for after the war?
(a) His intellect.
(b) His valor.
(c) His name.
(d) His courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
2. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
3. What does the King want his son to explain about his recent, errant behavior?
4. What is the name of the tavern that the Prince frequents?
5. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)