|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francis give to the Prince as a gift?
2. Who has the Prince lost the respect of according to the King?
(a) The People.
(b) The Court.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The King.
3. What does the Prince promise to be more like in the future after being scolded by his father?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His God.
4. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(b) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(c) Getting up again.
(d) Hiding from the travelers.
5. How does Vernon describe the Prince of Wales in his armor?
(a) All decked in gold and shining as the sun.
(b) As if an angel dropped down from the clouds.
(c) Amongst the men, a leader rising up.
(d) Astride a stallion riding like the wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family relationship between Hotspur and Vernon?
2. Who is the father of Hotspur?
3. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
4. What does the King fear his son will do after scolding him?
5. How does Douglas feel about Hotspur?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)