Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hotspur's father not come to the battle at Shrewsbury?
(a) He claims he is sick.
(b) He's been killed by Glouster.
(c) Hotspur's father is extremely old.
(d) His father is a traitor.
2. Who goes first to Shrewsbury?
(a) Earl of Westmoreland and young Lord John of Lancaster.
(b) Crowds of commoners who will watch the battle.
(c) Prince of Wales and ten thousand men.
(d) King Henry IV and his advisors.
3. Is the interview between King Henry and Prince Hal written in blank verse or prose?
(a) It is written in Gallic.
(b) Blank Verse.
(c) Both styles.
4. Who is concerned about Northumberland not coming to the battle?
5. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
2. What does the King demand of Prince Hal?
3. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
4. Who is happy that Northumberland is not coming to the battle?
5. What is the situation in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)