|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(b) Subject of bawdy song.
(c) Thin Welsh nobleman.
(d) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
2. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His sword.
(c) His purse.
(d) His horse.
3. If Falstaff lies on the ground, what will he have difficulty with?
(a) Hiding from the travelers.
(b) Hearing the horse hoofs.
(c) Getting up again.
4. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(b) The Sheriff.
5. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
(a) His pride.
(b) His leadership.
(c) His daring.
(d) His intellect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
2. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
5. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)