|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose money do the travelers have?
(a) The Sheriff's.
(b) The King's.
(c) The Prince's.
(d) The Army's.
2. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
(a) He is getting sick.
(b) The Prince will arrest him.
(c) The Prince will forget him.
(d) He is losing weight.
3. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
(a) No one, it is his imagination.
(c) Mistress Quickly.
(d) Prince Hal.
4. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(b) Enough to go around and then some.
(c) More than the sun itself.
(d) No more than in a wild duck.
5. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
(a) Slit their throats and toss the bodies off the cliff.
(b) Kill them and take their gold.
(c) Rob them and bind them.
(d) Beat them senseless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
2. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
3. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
4. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)