|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Hide them away from the light.
(b) Trick them.
(c) Make them thinner.
(d) Tame them.
2. What prank has Poins played in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Tied Falstaff's boot laces together.
(b) Thrown Falstaff in the cold river.
(c) Taken Falstaff's clothing.
(d) Stolen Falstaff's horse.
3. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
4. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
5. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Sack and Ale for the men.
(b) Funds for the war effort.
(c) Recruits for the battle.
(d) Furniture for the officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who robs Falstaff?
2. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
3. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
4. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
5. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)