|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(b) Worcester and Vernon.
(c) Sir John and Francis.
(d) Archbishop of York.
2. What does it mean to colt someone?
(a) Make them thinner.
(b) Tame them.
(c) Hide them away from the light.
(d) Trick them.
3. Who robs the thieves?
(a) The Ostler.
(b) Prince Hal and Poins.
(c) Sheriff John and his men.
(d) Chamberlain and carriers.
4. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
(a) Prince Hal.
(b) No one, it is his imagination.
(d) Mistress Quickly.
5. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Gets in disguise.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Finds a police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose money do the travelers have?
2. What does the King hope the messenger will agree to?
3. Who does Falstaff ask to cheer him up when he is in the tavern without the Prince?
4. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
5. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)