|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
(a) Window-less, mind-less, blank chumps.
(b) Miners of no great worth.
(c) Writers of tall tales.
(d) Bacon-fed, fat chuffs, gorebellied knaves.
2. What does Falstaff ask the mistress of the tavern when the Prince is not with him?
(a) If she has found out who stole his money.
(b) If she knows where his purse is.
(c) If she has considered his offer.
(d) If she has received the money the Prince was to send.
3. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) He is getting sick.
(c) The Prince will forget him.
(d) The Prince will arrest him.
4. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
(a) His red face.
(b) His thin beard.
(c) His grey hair.
(d) His fat belly.
5. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His horse.
(b) His sword.
(c) His purse.
(d) His cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
2. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
3. How do the robbers stop the travelers from fighting?
4. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
5. What is Poins first name?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)