|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
(a) Made plans for war.
(b) Promised to arrest Falstaff.
(c) Pledged his allegiance to the crown.
(d) Repaid the stolen money.
2. What is Falstaff doing when he is robbed?
3. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He sings the lines.
(b) The two lines are nonsensical.
(c) Falstaff is being quite serious.
(d) He is speaking in iambic pentameter blank verse.
4. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
5. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
(c) They have the same first name.
(d) Jack of all trades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
2. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
3. Who is Sir John Paunch?
4. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
5. What does it mean to colt someone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)