|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
2. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
(b) A hot mid-summer day.
(c) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
(d) Snow and chance of hail.
3. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
4. Who has Hotspur sent from the rebel camp to meet with the King?
(a) Sir John and Francis.
(b) Lady Percy and Lady Mortimer.
(c) Worcester and Vernon.
(d) Archbishop of York.
5. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
(b) They have the same first name.
(c) Jack of all trades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Poins first name?
2. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
3. Who robs the thieves?
4. What do Falstaff and the thieves do to the travelers?
5. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)