|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 silver pieces.
(b) 40 golden pieces.
(c) 40 marks.
(d) 40 pounds.
2. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
(a) Francis claims she cannot carry glasses to customers.
(b) Falstaff claims a pickpocket has been at the tavern.
(c) The innkeeper thinks she is asleep while standing.
(d) Falstaff won't sit and drink with her.
3. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
(a) Cries for justice.
(b) Punches the Prince.
(c) Laughs out loud.
(d) Apologizes to the mistress.
4. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
(a) Solo combat between himself and Hotspur.
(b) Celebration of England's heritage.
(c) Delay of battle for one month.
(d) Hand to hand combat only.
5. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
(a) Write a treaty.
(b) Lead the battle himself.
(c) Battle Hotspur alone.
(d) Give his heirship to Hotspur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
3. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
4. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
5. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)