|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
(a) A drum.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A thunderclap.
2. What does Falstaff say was stolen from him in the tavern?
(a) A seal ring.
(b) His journal.
(c) His purse.
(d) A jewel.
3. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Furniture for the officers.
(b) Sack and Ale for the men.
(c) Funds for the war effort.
(d) Recruits for the battle.
4. What is Falstaff worried about while in the tavern without the Prince?
(a) He is getting sick.
(b) He is losing weight.
(c) The Prince will forget him.
(d) The Prince will arrest him.
5. What does the Prince offer to do to save lives?
(a) Lead the battle himself.
(b) Write a treaty.
(c) Give his heirship to Hotspur.
(d) Battle Hotspur alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. What does the Prince of Wales off the rebels in place of a full pitched battle?
3. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
4. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
5. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)