|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff claim the pickpocket took?
(a) A flask of sack.
(b) The cash he stole from the travelers.
(c) Money and his grandfather's seal ring.
(d) His reputation.
2. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
(a) His sword.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His horse.
(d) His purse.
3. Where are the travelers taking the money to?
(c) Bank of England.
(d) King's exchequer.
4. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Starts a fire.
(c) Gets in disguise.
(d) Finds a police man.
5. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
2. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
3. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
4. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
5. Why is Bardolph called the Knight of the Burning Lamp?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)