|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) A hot mid-summer day.
(b) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
(c) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
(d) Snow and chance of hail.
2. What does Falstaff do when he learns who has robbed him?
(a) Punches the Prince.
(b) Apologizes to the mistress.
(c) Cries for justice.
(d) Laughs out loud.
3. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Furniture for the officers.
(b) Funds for the war effort.
(c) Recruits for the battle.
(d) Sack and Ale for the men.
4. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(c) Prince Hal.
5. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Subject of bawdy song.
(b) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(c) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
(d) Thin Welsh nobleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picked Falstaff's pockets?
2. How does the Prince say he made amends with is father?
3. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
4. Who is with the Prince when he enters the tavern after being called away?
5. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)