|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
(a) His leadership.
(b) His intellect.
(c) His daring.
(d) His pride.
2. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) She is married to Robert Partlet.
(b) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(c) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(d) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
3. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(d) The Sheriff.
4. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(a) Temple Hall.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Eastcheap Tavern.
5. Who is Sir John of Gaunt?
(a) Grandfather of Prince Hal.
(b) Former exchequer to the Percy family.
(c) Subject of bawdy song.
(d) Thin Welsh nobleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King call Worcester when he first arrives?
2. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
3. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
4. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)