|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Falstaff do when he is attacked after the robbery?
(a) Runs and hides.
(b) Drops the money and runs.
(c) Ties himself up.
2. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Cousins in the same family.
(b) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(c) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
(d) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
3. What has Prince Hal done for Falstaff?
(a) Brought a stallion for Falstaff to ride in battle.
(b) Found a regiment for Falstaff to join.
(c) Paid back the money Falstaff stole.
(d) Arranged for travel to Kent.
4. Who robs Falstaff?
(a) The mistress.
(d) The Prince.
5. What does the Prince say to silence Falstaff's complaints about his loyalty?
(a) He is tired of the talking.
(b) He will pay Falstaff back.
(c) He hears travelers.
(d) He is grateful for Falstaff's friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
2. What is unusual about the last two lines Falstaff utters in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. According to the King, what time of day is it in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who announces to Gadshill that the travelers are coming?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)