|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Falstaff and the Prince call each other "Jack" what do they mean?
(a) Jack of all trades.
(d) They have the same first name.
2. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
(b) The Sheriff.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) In the market.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) On a highway.
(d) In the palace.
4. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
(b) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(c) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(d) She is married to Robert Partlet.
5. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
(a) Comrades in the fight against Richard II.
(b) Cousins in the same family.
(c) Irishmen who had immigrated together.
(d) Bitter adversaries in the 30 Years War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
2. What does Falstaff mock about the man who he asks to cheer him up?
3. What does Falstaff say the Prince has done to win Falstaff's love?
4. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
5. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)