|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much valor is there in Poins?
(a) More than the sun itself.
(b) Just enough to see in moonlight.
(c) Enough to go around and then some.
(d) No more than in a wild duck.
2. What is the name of Gadshill's second man?
3. What does Falstaff say the item stolen from him was worth?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 40 silver pieces.
(c) 40 marks.
(d) 40 golden pieces.
4. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
(a) He is too drunk to remember her real name.
(b) Partlet means worrisome wollygolly.
(c) Because she sounds like a clucking hen.
(d) She is married to Robert Partlet.
5. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
(a) Letters to his father, the King.
(b) Letters to his mother and sisters.
(c) Letters of introduction and support.
(d) Letters to John and the Earl of Westmorland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the previous relationship of the King and the rebels?
2. Who attacks Falstaff after the robbery?
3. Who robs Falstaff?
4. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
5. What does Falstaff claim the pickpocket took?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)