|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has made the arrangements for the robbery?
(c) Prince Hal.
2. At the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3 Falstaff is worried about what?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Having smallpox.
(c) Becoming too thin.
(d) Losing at cards.
3. Where is Falstaff to meet Prince Hal to receive orders and equipment?
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Temple Hall.
(d) Eastcheap Tavern.
4. Why is Bardolph called the Knight of the Burning Lamp?
(a) He is always cheerful.
(b) Bardolph has a very red face.
(c) He carries a lamp with him always.
(d) Because of his hot temper.
5. What is Falstaff sent off to gather up?
(a) Sack and Ale for the men.
(b) Recruits for the battle.
(c) Furniture for the officers.
(d) Funds for the war effort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. What does Poins steal from Falstaff?
3. What does the mistress do after the truth of the robbery is made known?
4. Who robs the thieves?
5. What does the Prince compliment about Hotspur's nature?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)