One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Prince, what is the weather like on the day of battle?
(a) A blustery, windy day with the possibility of a tempest.
(b) Snow and chance of hail.
(c) A hot mid-summer day.
(d) Below zero temperature and blizzard conditions.
2. What letters does Bardolph take from Prince Hal?
(a) Letters to his father, the King.
(b) Letters of introduction and support.
(c) Letters to his mother and sisters.
(d) Letters to John and the Earl of Westmorland.
3. What does Falstaff claim the pickpocket took?
(a) His reputation.
(b) The cash he stole from the travelers.
(c) Money and his grandfather's seal ring.
(d) A flask of sack.
4. How is the weather on the day of the battle?
5. What does the Prince do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
(a) Starts a fire.
(b) Finds a police man.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Gets in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Falstaff call the travelers?
2. Why is the Hostess, Mistress Quickly, so insulted?
3. What does Poins do when he slips away from Falstaff and Gadshill?
4. What announces the arrival of Worcester?
5. Why does Falstaff call Mistress Quickly "Dame Partlet?"
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)