Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where does the beginning of this play take place?
(a) A road to london.
(b) A London market.
(c) The King's palace.
(d) A tavern.
2. What is the King weary of at the beginning of the play?
(a) A lack of taxes.
(b) Attacks from France.
(c) Civil War.
(d) His son's disrespect.
3. What plan has the king been unable to enact at the beginning of the play?
(a) A Holy Land Crusade.
(b) An establishment of a University.
(c) A peace treaty.
(d) An assault on France's allies.
4. Where is Mortimer fighting at the beginning of the play?
5. What prompts the King to stop all of his previous plans at the beginning of the play?
(a) A threatening message from Glendower.
(b) News that his son is sick.
(c) News that Mortimer was defeated.
(d) Word of the lack of money in the treasury.
6. Who gives the king news about Mortimer?
7. What is Henry Percy's nickname?
(c) Dark Knight.
This section contains 7,859 words
(approx. 27 pages at 300 words per page)