|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Allendy and Nin end their final appointment together in June?
(b) A hug.
(d) A kiss.
2. What fear keeps Nin from taking complete pleasure in having sex with Miller?
(b) Fear of pregnancy.
(d) Longing for Mansfield.
3. What was significant about Nin's feelings for both Hugo and Miller?
(a) They were the closest she had come to giving herself wholly to another.
(b) She knew she was torturing both of them with her indecision.
(c) She loved them both too equally to choose between them.
(d) She feared both of them.
4. How had Nin's romantic love for Hugo changed over the years by her estimation in April?
(a) She was beginning to hate Hugo on some level.
(b) She felt he was more of a brother to her now.
(c) She felt she was more in love with him than she ever had been.
(d) She saw Hugo as a father figure.
5. Who was Miller's polar opposite in regards to reliability with Nin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In April of 1932, what did Miller claim to dislike?
2. According to Miller, Nin gave him everything while he gave her _____.
3. What was the primary subject when Nin visited Dr. Allendy?
4. What appeared to have been Miller's general attitude toward Nin and Mansfield in regards to his relationship with them?
5. Why could Nin no longer feel comfortable in her own home in May?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)