Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Nin should ever lose Miller, what did she claim would no longer be necessary?
2. What fear did both Miller and Nin have with the possible return of Mansfield?
(a) Mansfield would take on another lover.
(b) Mansfield would tear them apart.
(c) Mansfield would divorce Miller.
(d) Mansfield would seduce Hugo in retaliation.
3. What did Allendy suggest as being the cause of Nin's inferiority complex?
(a) Her mother's notion that Nin was not intelligent.
(b) Her brother's success at life.
(c) Her childhood frailty.
(d) Her father's abuse.
4. Why was Miller's dislike (as claimed in April of 1932) hypocritical?
(a) Miller and Mansfield were very happy together.
(b) Miller was very overbearing.
(c) Miller was constantly unfaithful.
(d) Miller had several children.
5. By May, how did Nin begin to view her journal?
(a) A new lover.
(b) A lifeline.
(c) A necessity.
(d) A vice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following, which was not one of the needs Nin required to be handled by men?
2. According to Allendy, why did Nin always seek out older men for relationships?
3. Who was Miller's polar opposite in regards to reliability with Nin?
4. Why did Allendy tell Nin she should put on some weight?
5. What did Eduardo fear from Nin in April?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)