|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body did Nin show Allendy in May?
(a) Her vagina.
(b) Her thighs.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her back.
2. What was the primary subject when Nin visited Dr. Allendy?
(a) Her decision to leave America.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her relationships.
3. Over love for whom did Nin disagree with Allendy?
(d) Allendy himself.
4. By May, how did Nin begin to view her journal?
(a) A necessity.
(b) A new lover.
(c) A vice.
(d) A lifeline.
5. How had Nin's romantic love for Hugo changed over the years by her estimation in April?
(a) She felt she was more in love with him than she ever had been.
(b) She felt he was more of a brother to her now.
(c) She saw Hugo as a father figure.
(d) She was beginning to hate Hugo on some level.
Short Answer Questions
1. By May of 1932, what new situation in his life made Miller acutely uncomfortable?
2. What did Allendy initially believe was at the heart of Nin's problem?
3. According to Nin in July, what was destined to happen between Miller and herself?
4. What request did Nin make of Mansfield in April?
5. How did Nin claim to feel in May when she realized her entire life had become secondary to Miller?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)