|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way did Miller verbally express his love for Nin?
(a) He told her she needed to leave him for his own good.
(b) He told her she needed to become more assertive.
(c) He told her he needed to own her.
(d) He told her he needed to write a story about her.
2. Why was Miller's dislike (as claimed in April of 1932) hypocritical?
(a) Miller and Mansfield were very happy together.
(b) Miller was constantly unfaithful.
(c) Miller had several children.
(d) Miller was very overbearing.
3. What part of her body did Nin show Allendy in May?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her thighs.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her vagina.
4. In April of 1932, what did Miller claim to dislike?
(a) Faithless women.
(b) Happy couples.
(d) Overbearing men.
5. With what activity did Nin express occasional shame?
(b) Smoking opium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over love for whom did Nin disagree with Allendy?
2. What did Nin vow to never to do in regards to her relationship with Hugo?
3. In regards to his relationship with Nin, what did Miller desire of Mansfield in April of 1932?
4. How had Miller's feelings began to alter in regards to Nin by May of 1932?
5. What was significant about Nin's feelings for both Hugo and Miller?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)