|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nin ask of Miller in May?
(a) She asked him to break up with her.
(b) She asked him to impregnate her.
(c) She asked him to allow her to spend time with Mansfield.
(d) She asked him to write in her journal.
2. Whose books did Nin specifically keep in her studio?
(a) Nathaniel Hathorne.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. How did Nin feel about the equality in her relationship with Miller?
(a) She felt he was too meek in his wants.
(b) She felt he took too much from her.
(c) She felt they were equal partners.
(d) She felt she took advantage of him.
4. To what did Nin agree in April to quell Eduardo's fear?
(a) She would partially censor her journal for him.
(b) She would never intentionally get pregnant.
(c) She would never leave him, even if she stopped loving him.
(d) She would keep Hugo from hurting him.
5. Where was Mansfield staying in April of 1932?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Allendy predict would keep Nin unhappy?
2. By May of 1932, what was Nin worried about in regards to her personality?
3. What fear did Perles express to Nin during May?
4. According to Miller, Nin gave him everything while he gave her _____.
5. With what did Hugo begin to experiment in May of 1932?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)