|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 145-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Nin's studio?
(d) Wallis and Futana.
2. What was the purpose of the exhibition Nin attended in March?
(a) Naked women were dancing and having sex.
(b) Naked men were posing for artists.
(c) Naked men and women were painting and dancing.
(d) Naked men danced for money.
3. If Nin should ever lose Miller, what did she claim would no longer be necessary?
4. Who suggested Nin sees a psychoanalyst?
5. Why did Nin refuse to leave Hugo?
(a) She is afraid he will kill himself.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She depends upon him financially.
(d) He is too ill to be left alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lover caused Nin the most anxiety?
2. In May, Nin began to wonder which of the two men (Miller and Allendy) were helping her control her _____.
3. Who contacts Nin in May with the express desire to see her?
4. Why did Nin first sleep with Henry Miller?
5. What did Nin's dream about Mansfield reveal about the writer herself?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)