|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 145-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Miller feel about Nin and Mansfield's relationship in January of 1932?
(a) He began to entertain thoughts of living with both women.
(b) He began to hate Nin.
(c) He began to feel emasculated by their relationship.
(d) He began to hate Mansfield.
2. Where did Eduardo and Nin have their first conversation of the book?
3. Who was Miller's polar opposite in regards to reliability with Nin?
4. What was the motivation behind Miller's tirade about Hugo and Nin's relationship?
(a) He was afraid that Nin would ultimately choose Hugo over himself.
(b) He believed that he could drive Hugo away.
(c) He wanted Nin entirely to himself.
(d) He thought Nin was hurting Hugo unfairly.
5. Of what was Nin unsure in March in regards to Miller?
(a) She doubted his feedback on her work.
(b) She doubted his ability to love her and Mansfield.
(c) She believed she loves him.
(d) She was afraid of his temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nin allow Miller and Perles to do in her studio?
2. How did Eduardo feel about Miller?
3. Why did Allendy tell Nin she should put on some weight?
4. How had Miller's feelings began to alter in regards to Nin by May of 1932?
5. When analyzing Mansfield's stories, what doubts does Nin begin to feel?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)