|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the platform?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 20 feet
(c) 50 feet
(d) 15 feet
2. What does Henderson know he can lift?
(b) Dahfu's throne
3. What language does the orphan speak?
4. What word does Henderson think maybe full of bluff?
5. What do the women to walk on?
(a) Henderson's arms
(b) Henderson's feet
(c) Henderson's back
(d) Henderson's stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romilayu jam in the door hinge?
2. Where does Dahfu say Bunam and the executioner are from?
3. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
4. Wat kind of animal does Henderson leave with?
5. What kind of food does Henderson take with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Henderson gets home?
2. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
3. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
4. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
5. How does Romilayu save Henderson from evil?
6. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
7. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
8. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
9. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
10. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)