|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. what does Henderson try to remember as he runs with the crowd?
(b) Who he is
(c) His fortune
(d) His children
2. What color is the executioner dressed in?
3. Which two people does Henderson feel trapped between?
(a) Bunam and Yasra
(b) Dahfu and Bunam
(c) Atti and Gmilo
(d) Lily and Dahfu
4. What part of the lion does the cage fail to catch?
(d) Front legs
5. Wat kind of animal does Henderson leave with?
(a) A calf
(b) A kitten
(c) A snakee
(d) A lion cub
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women to walk on?
2. What word does Henderson think maybe full of bluff?
3. What does Henderson join Romilayu in doing?
4. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
5. What does Dahfu bet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
2. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
3. How does Henderson escape?
4. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
5. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
6. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
7. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
8. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
9. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
10. What do the women do with Henderson in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)