|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson know he can lift?
(c) Dahfu's throne
2. Who visits Henderson and Romilayu?
3. From what country does Henderson catch a plane?
4. Who does Henderson wish was with him?
(c) Miss Lennox
5. How old was Henderson when his brother died?
(a) Twenty five
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahfu think that Henderson is proud of?
2. What part of his body does Dahfu put into the lion's mouth?
3. What part of the lion does the cage fail to catch?
4. What do the villagers kick and mock?
5. Why can Henderson not read?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
2. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
3. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
4. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
5. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
6. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
7. Describe Dahfu.
8. Describe how Henderson gets home?
9. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
10. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)