|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dahfu say that Henderson is crying out for?
(c) Spiritual awakening
2. What does Henderson believe the tribe is trying to do to him?
(a) Kill him
(b) Brainwash him
(c) Make him into a God
(d) Marry him off
3. Where did Henderson hitchhike to?
(b) New York
4. What do the villagers kick and mock?
(a) A badger
(d) A criminal
5. What does Henderson want to improve?
(a) His laugh
(b) His water distribution
(c) His lion handling
(d) His roaring
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gimilo?
2. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
3. What are the name of the two idols?
4. What does Henderson join Romilayu in doing?
5. What does Henderson know he can lift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
2. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
3. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
4. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
5. How does Romilayu save Henderson from evil?
6. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
7. What pact do Henderson and Dahfu make?
8. What are Dahfu's dying words to Henderson?
9. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
10. How does Henderson escape?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)