|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson name the lion cub?
2. what does Henderson try to remember as he runs with the crowd?
(b) Who he is
(c) His fortune
(d) His children
3. What does Henderson believe the tribe is trying to do to him?
(a) Make him into a God
(b) Marry him off
(c) Kill him
(d) Brainwash him
4. What is the only lion that is not an evil-doer?
(a) The father lion
(b) A lion cub
(c) A lion king
(d) A mother lion
5. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the women feed Henderson?
2. What does one of Dahfu's wives put on her thigh?
3. What part of the lion does the cage fail to catch?
4. From what country does Henderson catch a plane?
5. What language does the orphan speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Dahfu's dying words to Henderson?
2. Describe Dahfu.
3. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
4. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
5. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
6. Describe Dahfu's wife in chapter 18.
7. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
8. What pact do Henderson and Dahfu make?
9. What do the women do with Henderson in Chapter Fourteen?
10. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)