|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson believe that Turombo is defeated by?
(a) His humor
(b) Past defeats
(c) His self control
(d) His emotions
2. How high is the platform?
(a) 20 feet
(b) 15 feet
(c) 30 feet
(d) 50 feet
3. What does Dahfu say the Arnewi tribe resembles?
4. What is the name of the King's uncle?
5. Which of the following is one of Lily's good traits?
(a) Her honesty
(b) Her humor
(c) Her white face
(d) Her fashion sense
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women carry?
2. What does Henderson name the lion cub?
3. What kind of school does Henderson want to enroll in when he gets home?
4. What color is the executioner dressed in?
5. What part of the lion does the cage fail to catch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Henderson gets home?
2. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
3. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
4. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
5. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
6. What pact do Henderson and Dahfu make?
7. Describe Dahfu.
8. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
9. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
10. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)