|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. what does Henderson try to remember as he runs with the crowd?
(a) His children
(b) His fortune
(c) Who he is
2. What does Henderson see hanging from scaffolding?
(c) Tin pans
3. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
4. Where does Dahfu say Bunam and the executioner are from?
(a) The old universe
(c) The new universe
5. What are the name of the two idols?
(a) Hummat and Mummah
(b) Jumah and Fatima
(c) Lovett and Nelson
(d) Jah and Gad
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lion was Dahfu parted from when he went to school?
2. What kind of school does Henderson want to enroll in when he gets home?
3. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
4. What is the name of the Wariri rain king?
5. What does Dahfu say that Bunam is trying to manipulate Henderson with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
2. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
3. Describe how Henderson gets home?
4. How does Romilayu save Henderson from evil?
5. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
6. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
7. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
8. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
9. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
10. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)