|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson believe that Turombo is defeated by?
(a) Past defeats
(b) His self control
(c) His emotions
(d) His humor
2. Who tries to calm Henderson down?
3. What does Dahfu say that Bunam is trying to manipulate Henderson with?
4. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
5. What does Dahfu say that Henderson is crying out for?
(a) Spiritual awakening
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lion was Dahfu parted from when he went to school?
2. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
3. What does Henderson think the lion knows about him?
4. How old was Henderson when his brother died?
5. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
2. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
3. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
4. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
5. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
6. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
7. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
8. What are Dahfu's dying words to Henderson?
9. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
10. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)