|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Henderson think he resembles?
(a) A sheep
(b) A lion
(c) A pig
(d) A goat
2. what does Henderson try to remember as he runs with the crowd?
(a) His fortune
(c) Who he is
(d) His children
3. Where did Henderson hitchhike to?
(b) New York
4. What does Dahfu bet?
(a) His wife
(b) His title
(c) His ring
(d) His fortune
5. Who does Henderson wish was with him?
(c) Miss Lennox
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the King's uncle?
2. What does Dahfu think that Henderson is proud of?
3. What does Henderson see hanging from scaffolding?
4. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
5. What would Henderson not agree to the death of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dahfu's wife in chapter 18.
2. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
3. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
4. What are Dahfu's dying words to Henderson?
5. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
6. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
7. Describe Dahfu.
8. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
9. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
10. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)