|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wat kind of animal does Henderson leave with?
(a) A calf
(b) A snakee
(c) A lion cub
(d) A kitten
2. Where does Dahfu say Bunam and the executioner are from?
(a) The new universe
(c) The old universe
3. What is the name of the priest?
4. What part of his body does Dahfu put into the lion's mouth?
(a) His leg
(b) His arm
(c) His head
(d) His fingers
5. What color is the executioner dressed in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
2. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
3. What is the King's name?
4. What does Dahfu think that Henderson is proud of?
5. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henderson escape?
2. What do the women do with Henderson in Chapter Fourteen?
3. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
4. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
5. Describe Henderson's first morning at the village.
6. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
7. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
8. Describe how Henderson gets home?
9. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
10. Describe Dahfu.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)