|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lion was Dahfu parted from when he went to school?
(a) A father lion
(b) A lion cub
(c) A grandfather lion
(d) A mother lion
2. What does Romilayu jam in the door hinge?
(a) A stone
(b) His watch
(c) His hand
(d) A piece of wood
3. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
(a) The truth
4. Which of the following is one of Lily's good traits?
(a) Her white face
(b) Her humor
(c) Her fashion sense
(d) Her honesty
5. What kind of animal does Henderson think he resembles?
(a) A lion
(b) A goat
(c) A pig
(d) A sheep
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body does Dahfu put into the lion's mouth?
2. Why can Henderson not read?
3. From what country does Henderson catch a plane?
4. What does Dahfu say that Henderson is crying out for?
5. What do the women to walk on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
3. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
4. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
5. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
6. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
7. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
8. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
9. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
10. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)