|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does the orphan speak?
2. What kind of school does Henderson want to enroll in when he gets home?
3. What does Henderson believe that Turombo is defeated by?
(a) Past defeats
(b) His self control
(c) His humor
(d) His emotions
4. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
5. Which of the following is one of Lily's good traits?
(a) Her honesty
(b) Her humor
(c) Her fashion sense
(d) Her white face
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women carry?
2. What is the name of the Wariri rain king?
3. What word does Henderson think maybe full of bluff?
4. Where does Dahfu say Bunam and the executioner are from?
5. What is the only lion that is not an evil-doer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
2. What are Dahfu's dying words to Henderson?
3. How does Henderson imitate the lion's behavior?
4. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
5. How does Romilayu save Henderson from evil?
6. How does Henderson defend his sessions with Dahu and Atti?
7. How does Henderson escape?
8. Describe how Henderson gets home?
9. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
10. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)