|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henderson believe has the secret to his soul?
2. What does Henderson want to improve?
(a) His laugh
(b) His water distribution
(c) His roaring
(d) His lion handling
3. Which of the following is one of Lily's good traits?
(a) Her white face
(b) Her honesty
(c) Her humor
(d) Her fashion sense
4. What do the villagers kick and mock?
(a) A criminal
(c) A badger
5. What kind of lion was Dahfu parted from when he went to school?
(a) A lion cub
(b) A mother lion
(c) A father lion
(d) A grandfather lion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahfu think that Henderson is proud of?
2. Who visits Henderson and Romilayu?
3. What does Dahfu say that Bunam is trying to manipulate Henderson with?
4. What are the name of the two idols?
5. Who does Dahfu want to capture?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Henderson gets home?
2. What bet do Henderson and Dahfu make?
3. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
4. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
5. What is Dahfu's conviction about people?
6. What do Henderson and Dahfu think about each other?
7. What does Henderson write in his letter to Lilly?
8. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
9. How does Romilayu save Henderson from evil?
10. Why will Henderson not turn back in Chapter Sixteen?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)