|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Itelo refuse to kill Henderson?
(a) He is not a killer .
(b) Mtalba loves him.
(c) It is too easy.
(d) They are friends.
2. How many children do Lily and Henderson have?
3. In what part of France does Lily meet Henderson?
4. Where does Henderson put the cat?
(a) The basement
(b) The shed
(c) The washing machine
(d) The attic
5. With what is the pool infested?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Itelo call Henderson?
2. What is the name of Henderson's first wife?
3. What does Henderson use as a fuse?
4. What does Henderson overhear Lily calling him?
5. What song does Henderson sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henderson have to fight Itelo?
2. What is Henderson's bad feeling in Chapter Twenty?
3. How are Henderson and Romilayu greeted at the Wariri village?
4. Describe Dahfu.
5. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
6. Of what does the pink light remind Henderson?
7. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
8. Why are Henderson's books so important to him?
9. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
10. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)