|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
(a) Henderson's foot
(b) Henderson's hand
(c) Henderson's nose
(d) Henderson's elbow
2. After how many years do Henderson and Frances get a divorce?
3. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
4. From what kind of illness does Frances suffer?
(b) Clinical depression
5. What reward does Henderson receive in the army?
(a) Valor Medal
(b) Purple Heart
(c) George Cross
(d) Victoria Cross
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Romilayu suggest they visit next?
2. What does Henderson think when he is struck on the nose?
3. Who does Henderson think will be the person to sort him out?
4. Who offers Henderson a ride home?
5. What type of guns do the military group carry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
2. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
3. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
4. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
5. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
6. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
7. Describes Henderson's life so far.
8. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
9. How has Lily' s life changed in Chapter Three?
10. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)