|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Henderson threaten to kill himself ?
(a) A samarai sword
(b) A bread knife
(c) A pistol
(d) A shotgun
2. What color is the morning light?
3. What does the bomb damage?
(a) Willatree's hand
(b) Henderson's clothes
(c) A hut
(d) The retaining wall
4. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
(b) A hat
(c) A carcas
5. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
(a) Henderson's foot
(b) Henderson's elbow
(c) Henderson's nose
(d) Henderson's hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson plan to give back to the Arnewi?
2. Where does Henderson think he finds power?
3. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
4. What kind of eyes does Henderson say he has?
5. What is the name of Henderson's first wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
2. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
3. Why does Henderson head off to the remote parts of Africa?
4. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
5. How has Lily' s life changed in Chapter Three?
6. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
7. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
8. How does Dick die?
9. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
10. How are Henderson and Romilayu greeted at the Wariri village?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)