|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
2. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
3. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
(c) A carcas
(d) A hat
4. What does Miss Lennox do for Henderson?
(a) Washes his feet
(b) Makes breakfast
(c) Does his laundry
(d) Lights his cigarettes
5. What is the name of Henderson's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what does Willatale press Henderson's hand?
2. Where does Romilayu suggest they visit next?
3. At what time does Henderson awwaken?
4. In what city does Henderson have a violin lesson?
5. What traumatizes Henderson about the pigs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henderson decide he must fight properly?
2. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
3. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
4. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
5. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
6. Why are Henderson's books so important to him?
7. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
8. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
9. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
10. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)