|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
2. What is the name of the tribe Henderson meets in Chapter six?
3. What is the name of Willatal's sister?
4. Where does Romilayu suggest they visit next?
5. From what kind of illness does Frances suffer?
(d) Clinical depression
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Wariri trying to make?
2. What does Itelo tell Henderson he now knows?
3. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
4. How does Dick die?
5. At what time does Henderson awwaken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
2. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
3. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
4. What convinces Henderson to go to Africa with Charlie and his wife?
5. Why does Henderson decide he must fight properly?
6. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
7. How does Henderson describe himself?
8. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
9. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
10. Describes Henderson's life so far.
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)