|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lennox do for Henderson?
(a) Makes breakfast
(b) Does his laundry
(c) Washes his feet
(d) Lights his cigarettes
2. How do the Arnewi people react to Henderson's victory?
(a) They run away.
(b) They mourn.
(c) They celebrate.
(d) They throw stones.
3. Of what do the cattle die?
(a) Old age
4. What time do the owners have to pick up the cat?
(a) 5 pm
(c) 4 pm
(d) 6 pm
5. What strikes Henderson in the nose?
(a) A wood chip
(b) A branch
(c) A woman
(d) A pig
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Henderson inherit?
2. What kind of ticket does Henderson buy for his trip to Africa?
3. Which of Itelo's relatives does Henderson meet?
4. What does Henderson think when he is struck on the nose?
5. What does Henderson like about Africa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
2. Why does Henderson have to fight Itelo?
3. Why are the villagers so upset when Henderson arrives in Chapter Five?
4. How does the meeting with Willatale change Henderson?
5. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
6. Describes Henderson's life so far.
7. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
8. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
9. Describe Romilayu and Henderson's journey to Wariri.
10. Why does Henderson head off to the remote parts of Africa?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)