|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his father's job?
(a) A musician
(b) A salesman
(c) An author
(d) A journalist
2. Who does Mtalba say she admires?
3. What does Henderson use to kill the frogs?
(c) A rifle
(d) A bomb
4. What does Itelo call Henderson?
(a) A strong man
(b) A hero
(c) An enemy
(d) A friend
5. Of what does Miss Lennox die?
(b) A heart attack
(d) A seizure
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Henderson ask at the beginning of the chapter?
2. In what round does Henderon submit to Itelo?
3. What does Henderson see against the wall of the hut?
4. Why is Hendrson depressed?
5. What does Henderson believe has worn out his teeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dick die?
2. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
3. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
4. Describe Mtalba's visit with Henderson.
5. Describes Henderson's life so far.
6. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
7. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
8. Why are Henderson's books so important to him?
9. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
10. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)