|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Willatal's sister?
2. What is the name of the man Lily marries?
3. What is the name of Itelo's aunt?
4. What does Willatale say that Henderson loves?
5. What does Henderson press against the wall?
(a) His foot
(b) His face
(c) His nose
(d) His palm
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
2. With what does Henderson shoot the cat?
3. What falls out of the books when Henderson reads them?
4. Which of Itelo's relatives does Henderson meet?
5. Who are the first people to meet Henderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What convinces Henderson to go to Africa with Charlie and his wife?
2. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
3. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
4. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
5. Describe Dahfu.
6. How does Henderson feel as he is running through the town in Chapter Fourteen?
7. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
8. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
9. Why must Henderson try and lift the idol?
10. How does Willatale describe Henderson?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)