|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does grun-tu-molani mean?
(a) Feed me life
(b) Man wants to live
(c) Lock me in love
(d) Send me forth
2. To where does Romilayu want to return?
(c) The airport
3. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
(c) A carcas
(d) A hat
4. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
(a) Henderson's hand
(b) Henderson's elbow
(c) Henderson's foot
(d) Henderson's nose
5. What kind of eyes does Henderson say he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson use to kill the frogs?
2. In what part of France does Lily meet Henderson?
3. At what time does Henderson awwaken?
4. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
5. What kind of school does Ricey attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
2. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
3. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
4. What does Ricey do with the black baby?
5. How does the meeting with Willatale change Henderson?
6. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
7. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
8. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
9. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
10. How does Willatale describe Henderson?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)