|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tribe Henderson meets in Chapter six?
2. What is the name of Henderson's guide?
3. What does Henderson think he will become?
(a) A king
(b) An author
(c) A dentist
(d) A doctor
4. To where does Ricey take a day trip?
(b) St. Louis
(c) New Jersey
5. To whom does the violin make Henderson feel closer?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
2. About what does the examiner question Henderson?
3. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
4. What type of guns do the military group carry?
5. Which of Itelo's relatives does Henderson meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
2. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
3. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
4. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
5. What does Ricey do with the black baby?
6. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
7. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
8. Describe Mtalba's visit with Henderson.
9. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
10. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)