|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Henderson awwaken?
2. What does Henderson plan to give back to the Arnewi?
3. Why are the villagers upset?
(a) They have no food.
(b) Their children are all lost.
(c) Their cattle are dead.
(d) A white man has arrived.
4. What type of guns do the military group carry?
(b) Flame throwers
5. What time do the owners have to pick up the cat?
(a) 4 pm
(c) 5 pm
(d) 6 pm
Short Answer Questions
1. With whose suicide does Lily associate the sound of the gun?
2. What does Henderson use as a fuse?
3. What kind of school does Ricey attend?
4. What does the bomb damage?
5. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
2. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
3. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
4. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
5. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
6. Why does Henderson have to fight Itelo?
7. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
8. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
9. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
10. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)