|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson plan to give back to the Arnewi?
2. Who does Mtalba say she admires?
3. What song does Henderson sing?
(a) Gimme Shelter
(b) Helter Skelter
(d) Morning Has Broken
4. How long does Henderson spend in France?
(a) Two years
(b) Three months
(c) Six months
(d) A year
5. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
(a) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. With whose suicide does Lily associate the sound of the gun?
2. What question does Henderson ask at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What is Henderson wounded by in the war?
4. About what does the examiner question Henderson?
5. What does Henderson believe has worn out his teeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
2. How has Lily' s life changed in Chapter Three?
3. What is Henderson's life like as an Sungo?
4. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
5. How does Henderson react to the corpse in Chapter Eleven?
6. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
7. Why does Henderson decide he must fight properly?
8. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
9. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
10. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)