|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson think is the only thing that can burst the spirit's sleep?
(c) Suffering and love
2. Who dies at the end of chapter four?
(b) Miss Lennox
3. What gift does Henderson give Willatale?
(a) A pen knife
(b) A portrait
(c) A plastic raincoat
(d) A frog
4. What reward does Henderson receive in the army?
(a) George Cross
(b) Purple Heart
(c) Valor Medal
(d) Victoria Cross
5. What does Henderson use to kill the frogs?
(a) A bomb
(b) A rifle
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are scandalized by the pigs?
2. Between what does Willatale press Henderson's hand?
3. Who does Henderson think will be the person to sort him out?
4. What does Dick shoot with his pistol?
5. Henderson say his family have been full of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
2. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
3. Why does Henderson head off to the remote parts of Africa?
4. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
5. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
6. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
7. What convinces Henderson to go to Africa with Charlie and his wife?
8. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
9. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
10. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)