Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the pool infested?
2. What does Henderson plan to give back to the Arnewi?
3. What type of food does Henderson attempt to make?
(a) Beef stew
4. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
(a) A carcas
(b) A hat
5. Who does Henderson say is the sanest person in his family?
(a) His father
(c) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Henderson ask at the beginning of the chapter?
2. How many times does Henderson throw Itelo to the floor?
3. Who dies at the end of chapter four?
4. How much money does Henderson inherit?
5. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Henderson gets home?
2. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
3. Why does Dahfur claim he needs a lion?
4. Describe Romilayu and Henderson's journey to Wariri.
5. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
6. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
7. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
8. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
9. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
10. What does Henderson remember about the argument with his father at Dick's funeral?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)