|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henderson wounded by in the war?
(a) A grenade
(b) A knife
(c) Friendly fire
(d) A land mine
2. In what round does Henderon submit to Itelo?
(a) Round three
(b) Round four
(c) Round one
(d) Round ten
3. What does Henderson like about Africa?
(a) Its heat and colors
(b) Its spirituality
(c) Its shops
(d) Its people
4. How long does Henderson spend in France?
(a) Six months
(b) Two years
(c) A year
(d) Three months
5. Who are the first people to meet Henderson?
(b) Tribal leaders
(c) Witch doctors
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Frances and Henderson go for the party?
2. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
3. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
4. What kind of school does Ricey attend?
5. What is the name of Henderson's guide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
2. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
3. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
4. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
5. Why are the villagers so upset when Henderson arrives in Chapter Five?
6. Describe Romilayu and Henderson's journey to Wariri.
7. Describe Mtalba's visit with Henderson.
8. What does Ricey do with the black baby?
9. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
10. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)