|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dick shoot with his pistol?
(a) The president
(b) A fountain pen
(c) A child
2. What type of food does Henderson attempt to make?
(c) Beef stew
3. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
(d) His mother
4. In what city does Henderson have a violin lesson?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York
(d) Las Vegas
5. Where does Romilayu suggest they visit next?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of illness does Frances suffer?
2. Where does Henderson think he finds power?
3. Who is the wrestling champion of the village?
4. What kind of women does Itelo say Mtalba and Willatale are?
5. Henderson say his family have been full of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
2. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
3. In what way do Lily and Henderson's opinions differ on the portrait?
4. Describes Henderson's life so far.
5. What does Ricey do with the black baby?
6. How are Henderson and Romilayu greeted at the Wariri village?
7. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
8. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
9. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
10. Of what does the pink light remind Henderson?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)