|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls out of the books when Henderson reads them?
2. Who dies at the end of chapter four?
(b) Miss Lennox
3. Why are the villagers upset?
(a) A white man has arrived.
(b) Their cattle are dead.
(c) They have no food.
(d) Their children are all lost.
4. What traumatizes Henderson about the pigs?
(a) Their smell
(b) Their love
(c) Their intelligence
(d) Their bad habits
5. What color is the morning light?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food does Henderson attempt to make?
2. What does Ricey see in the back of a car?
3. What question does Henderson ask at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What does Henderson like about Africa?
5. What does Henderson think has made him slow and heavy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
2. Describe the wrestling match between Itelo and Henderson?
3. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
4. Of what does the pink light remind Henderson?
5. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
6. Describes Henderson's life so far.
7. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
8. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
9. How does Henderson react to the corpse in Chapter Eleven?
10. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)