|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson believe has worn out his teeth?
(a) His wife
(b) His worrying
(d) His striving
2. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
3. About what does the examiner question Henderson?
(a) His wife
(b) His friends
(c) His education
(d) His children
4. What kind of animal do Henderson and Romilayu hear in the village?
(a) A tiger
(b) A jaguar
(c) A hyena
(d) A lion
5. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Ricey take a day trip?
2. What does Dick shoot with his pistol?
3. What does Henderson like about Africa?
4. What language do Henderson and Itelo speak?
5. In what round does Henderon submit to Itelo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
2. Describes Henderson's life so far.
3. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
4. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
5. How does Henderson intend to help the villagers?
6. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
7. What convinces Henderson to go to Africa with Charlie and his wife?
8. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
9. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
10. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)