|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are scandalized by the pigs?
(a) His wife
(b) The local government
(c) His mother
2. What does Henderson use as a fuse?
(a) A piece thread
(b) A candle wick
(d) A shoelace
3. What time do the owners have to pick up the cat?
(a) 5 pm
(b) 6 pm
(d) 4 pm
4. What traumatizes Henderson about the pigs?
(a) Their smell
(b) Their bad habits
(c) Their love
(d) Their intelligence
5. How many times does Henderson throw Itelo to the floor?
(c) Four times
(d) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson think is the only thing that can burst the spirit's sleep?
2. Which of the following does Romilayu use to describe the Wariri?
3. What does Dick shoot with his pistol?
4. What kind of school does Ricey attend?
5. Who does Mtalba say she admires?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
2. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
3. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
4. In what way is Willatale sympathetic to Henderson's plight?
5. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
6. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
7. How does Willatale describe Henderson?
8. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
9. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
10. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)