|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Romilayu use to describe the Wariri?
(a) Horrorin dahkness
(b) Fillet Larkers
(c) Coldie Moorderars
(d) Chillen dahkness
2. In what city does Henderson have a violin lesson?
(a) New York
(b) Las Vegas
(c) Los Angeles
3. What is the name of Willatal's sister?
4. How many children do Lily and Henderson have?
5. With what does Henderson threaten to kill himself ?
(a) A samarai sword
(b) A shotgun
(c) A pistol
(d) A bread knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the stick the Wiriri herdsman is carrying?
2. How do the Arnewi people react to Henderson's victory?
3. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
4. What gift does Henderson give Willatale?
5. About what does the examiner question Henderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Henderson and Romilayu greeted at the Wariri village?
2. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
3. What does Ricey do with the black baby?
4. How does the wood chip change Henderson's life?
5. Describe Romilayu and Henderson's journey to Wariri.
6. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
7. Describes Henderson's life so far.
8. What do Lily and Henderson do in Paris?
9. Of what does the pink light remind Henderson?
10. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)