|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Henderson aches?
(a) His head
(b) His gums
(c) His bones
(d) His ears
2. Where does Ricey hide the baby?
(a) The closet
(b) The shed
(c) The parlor
(d) The basement
3. What does Henderson think when he is struck on the nose?
4. What does Henderson think he will become?
(a) An author
(b) A doctor
(c) A king
(d) A dentist
5. Who comes into Henderson's tent to kiss him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson hear a voice saying?
2. After how many years do Henderson and Frances get a divorce?
3. Who are the first people to meet Henderson?
4. What kind of ticket does Henderson buy for his trip to Africa?
5. What does Henderson want to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dick die?
2. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
3. How is Henderson going to build a bomb?
4. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
5. Why does Henderson decide he must fight properly?
6. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
7. What convinces Henderson to go to Africa with Charlie and his wife?
8. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
9. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
10. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)