|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
2. Why does Itelo refuse to kill Henderson?
(a) Mtalba loves him.
(b) It is too easy.
(c) He is not a killer .
(d) They are friends.
3. What does Henderson overhear Lily calling him?
(d) A nasty piece of work
4. Into what does Henderson allow Itelo to push his face?
(d) A rabbit hole
5. What does Henderson think when he is struck on the nose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what does Willatale press Henderson's hand?
2. What does Henderson think has made him slow and heavy?
3. What does Henderson hear a voice saying?
4. What does Itelo call Henderson?
5. With what does Henderson shoot the cat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describes Henderson's life so far.
2. In what way is Henderson caught between Lily and Frances?
3. What experience has been weighing on Henderson's mind?
4. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
5. How does Willatale describe Henderson?
6. What does Henderson feel when he sees the frog?
7. Describe how Henderson kills the frogs.
8. Why are the villagers so upset when Henderson arrives in Chapter Five?
9. Describe Lily's life up to meeting Henderson?
10. What does Henderson get from playing the violin?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)