|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does grun-tu-molani mean?
(a) Send me forth
(b) Feed me life
(c) Man wants to live
(d) Lock me in love
2. What does Itelo call Henderson?
(a) An enemy
(b) A strong man
(c) A hero
(d) A friend
3. What does the bomb damage?
(a) A hut
(b) The retaining wall
(c) Henderson's clothes
(d) Willatree's hand
4. Where do Lily and Henderson have sex for the first time?
(a) Henderson's garage
(b) Lily's car
(c) Henderson's car
(d) Lily's mother's house
5. Henderson say his family have been full of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henderson use as a fuse?
2. Of what does Willatale say Henderson has some foundations?
3. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
4. How does Dick die?
5. Why are the villagers upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henderson have to fight Itelo?
2. In what way is Henderson's colonial mindset revealed in this chapter?
3. How are Henderson and Romilayu greeted at the Wariri village?
4. Why does Henderson feel depressed after the wrestling match?
5. Describe Lily and Henderson's marriage.
6. Why does Henderson decide he must fight properly?
7. How do Lily and Henderson meet?
8. What does Henderson remember about his dentist back in Europe and America?
9. Describe the meeting between Willatale and Henderson.
10. Why does Henderson become a pig farmer?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)