|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henderson name the lion cub?
2. What does Henderson say Dahfu resembles?
(a) A lion
(b) An American businessman
(c) A puma
(d) A tiger
3. What is the only lion that is not an evil-doer?
(a) The father lion
(b) A mother lion
(c) A lion cub
(d) A lion king
4. What does Dahfu say the Arnewi tribe resembles?
5. What do the women to walk on?
(a) Henderson's back
(b) Henderson's arms
(c) Henderson's feet
(d) Henderson's stomach
6. What does Henderson believe that Turombo is defeated by?
(a) His self control
(b) His humor
(c) Past defeats
(d) His emotions
7. What is the name of the Wariri rain king?
8. What does Dahfu plan to drop on the lion?
(a) A fence
(b) A heavy weight
(c) A cage
(d) A net
9. What color garments does Henderson have to wear?
10. Where does Henderson march towards?
(a) The church
(b) The sacrificial altar
(c) The next village
(d) The palce
11. What does Dahfu bet?
(a) His fortune
(b) His ring
(c) His wife
(d) His title
12. What would Henderson not agree to the death of?
(a) His mind
(b) His soul
(c) His youth
(d) His spirit
13. Who does Dahfu want to capture?
14. What color is the executioner dressed in?
15. What kind of school did Dahfu attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Henderson when his brother died?
2. Who tries to calm Henderson down?
3. What do Henderson and Dahfu make a pact to expect from each other?
4. What does Romilayu jam in the door hinge?
5. What do the women carry?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)