|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Henderson give Willatale?
(a) A frog
(b) A plastic raincoat
(c) A portrait
(d) A pen knife
2. With what did Lily's father use to kill himself?
(b) A shot gun
(c) A pistol
(d) An army knife
3. What does Henderson use to kill the frogs?
(b) A rifle
(c) A bomb
4. What does Henderson believe has worn out his teeth?
(a) His worrying
(c) His wife
(d) His striving
5. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
6. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
7. With whose suicide does Lily associate the sound of the gun?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her best friend
(d) Her mother
8. What is different about the stick the Wiriri herdsman is carrying?
(a) It is twisted.
(b) It is twice the size of the herdsman.
(c) It is shaped like a cross.
(d) It has handles.
9. What is the name of Willatal's sister?
10. Who does Mtalba say she admires?
11. Who does Henderson meet in New York?
(c) His mother
12. Where does Ricey hide the baby?
(a) The closet
(b) The basement
(c) The parlor
(d) The shed
13. What reward does Henderson receive in the army?
(a) George Cross
(b) Purple Heart
(c) Victoria Cross
(d) Valor Medal
14. With what does Henderson believe that the Arnewi have surrounded him?
15. What does Henderson want to kill?
(a) The wild dogs
(b) The cattle
(c) The witch doctors
(d) The frogs
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
2. What does Henderson see against the wall of the hut?
3. What kind of ticket does Henderson buy for his trip to Africa?
4. What does Mtalba do to show off her dowry?
5. In what part of France does Lily meet Henderson?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)