|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Miss Lennox die?
(c) A seizure
(d) A heart attack
2. What is the name of Willatal's sister?
3. What does Henderson use to kill the frogs?
(a) A rifle
(c) A bomb
4. What does Henderson think is the only thing that can burst the spirit's sleep?
(c) Suffering and love
5. What does Willatale say that Henderson loves?
6. What does Itelo call Henderson?
(a) A friend
(b) A strong man
(c) An enemy
(d) A hero
7. Who does Henderson say is the sanest person in his family?
(b) His father
(c) His mother
8. What is the name of the Arnewi prince?
9. What reward does Henderson receive in the army?
(a) George Cross
(b) Valor Medal
(c) Purple Heart
(d) Victoria Cross
10. What kind of eyes does Henderson say he has?
11. With whom does Henderson observe the frogs?
12. Henderson say his family have been full of ___________.
13. Why did Lily's husband punch her in the eye?
(a) She sleeps with his friend.
(b) She punches him.
(c) She criticizes his golf swing.
(d) She runs away from the wedding.
14. What is different about the stick the Wiriri herdsman is carrying?
(a) It is twisted.
(b) It is shaped like a cross.
(c) It is twice the size of the herdsman.
(d) It has handles.
15. Where does Ricey hide the baby?
(a) The closet
(b) The shed
(c) The parlor
(d) The basement
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of women does Itelo say Mtalba and Willatale are?
2. What kind of animal do Henderson and Romilayu hear in the village?
3. What does Mtalba do to show off her dowry?
4. What type of food does Henderson attempt to make?
5. Who does Mtalba say she admires?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)