|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does Henderson say he has?
2. Who offers Henderson a ride home?
3. What does Itelo put on his head when he is defeated?
(a) A carcas
(c) A hat
4. With whom does Henderson go to Africa?
5. How do the Arnewi people react to Henderson's victory?
(a) They throw stones.
(b) They mourn.
(c) They celebrate.
(d) They run away.
6. What does Henderson hear a voice saying?
(a) I want
(b) I like
(c) I say
(d) I feel
7. Where does Romilayu suggest they visit next?
8. Where does Ricey hide the baby?
(a) The shed
(b) The parlor
(c) The closet
(d) The basement
9. With whom does Henderson observe the frogs?
10. What does Mtalba say she has brought Henderson?
(a) Her love and respect
(b) A goat
(c) The bride price
11. What does Itelo make Henderson place on top of his head?
(a) Henderson's hand
(b) Henderson's foot
(c) Henderson's elbow
(d) Henderson's nose
12. Between what does Willatale press Henderson's hand?
(a) Her legs
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her knees
(d) He teeth
13. How long does Henderson spend in France?
(a) Two years
(b) Six months
(c) A year
(d) Three months
14. What kind of animal does Henderson farm?
15. What are the Wariri trying to make?
(a) Gun powder
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the violin make Henderson feel closer?
2. What does Henderson use as a fuse?
3. What reward does Henderson receive in the army?
4. What does Ricey see in the back of a car?
5. What is the name of the man Lily marries?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)