1. What question does Henderson ask at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) What made me marry Lilly?
(b) Why did I have children?
(c) What made me take this trip to Africa?
(d) Who are my parents?
2. How much money does Henderson inherit?
(a) Six million dollars
(b) Three million dollars
(c) Ten million dollars
(d) One million dollars
3. What is his father's job?
(a) An author
(b) A musician
(c) A journalist
(d) A salesman
4. What falls out of the books when Henderson reads them?
5. What kind of eyes does Henderson say he has?
6. How many brothers and sisters does Henderson have?
7. What is the name of Henderson's first wife?
8. From what kind of illness does Frances suffer?
(c) Clinical depression
9. After how many years do Henderson and Frances get a divorce?
This section contains 2,709 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)