* Henderson explains why he takes a trip to Africa.
* He is a rich man born into a good family, but things have gotten so bad it is necessary to make a trip to Africa.
* After graduating, Henderson marries Frances to appease his father. They divorce twenty years later.
* Henderson remarries a woman called Lily. They have twins and Henderson's drinking becomes a problem.
* Henderson explains how he meets Lily. They meet when Frances storms out of a party and Lily offers to give Henderson a ride home.
* Henderson and Lily meet again in New York. Henderson hears a voice saying to him "I want, I want."
* Lily marries a man called Hazard and Henderson takes his family to France for the year.
* Lily and Henderson meet in Paris and drive around visiting cathedrals and talking about life. Lily asks Henderson to come back to USA with...
This section contains 1,507 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)