|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police refused to summon a/an ___________ until someone would act as a financial guarantor.
(a) Search party
(d) Repair shop
2. Who did the sheriff arrest in the altercation between Dirty Ed and the teenagers?
(b) Both parties
(c) Dirty Ed
(d) No one
3. Thompson notes that the Hell's Angels are far too ____________ to be a part of a large drug network.
4. What did Thompson do as he was driving with the Hell's Angels as they traveled?
(b) Smoke pot
(d) Listened to the radio
5. Who subdued the crowds at the motorcycle rally when things got out of hand in 1963?
(a) National Guard
(b) No one
(c) Army recruits
(d) Hell's Angels
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hell's Angels will take just about any pill and in ________________.
2. Still other rape charges, according to Thompson, result from women seeking ___________ for perceived wrongs.
3. The LA Times reported that some of the drug smugglers pleaded guilty in a ___________ court.
4. Who is the local sheriff at the Bass Lake area who met the Hell's Angels when they arrived?
5. Where did Dirty Ed go in order to get medical attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the media's opinion of the Hell's Angels and their perception of rape?
2. Why did the Hell's Angels like pharmaceutical drugs so much?
3. What does Thompson do for the night once he is tired of the endless rounds of drinking?
4. Why did the activities of the Hell's Angels slow down during the winter of 1965?
5. How does Thompson define the idea of a dope network, as seen with many motorcycle gangs?
6. What happens when Thompson takes the photographer's car to the police station?
7. What were the three categories of women as described by the Hell's Angels in the story?
8. How does Thompson describe the Hell's Angels in relation to their feeling of being drifters?
9. What is supposed to be the main drug that the Hell's Angels were trafficking and selling?
10. According to the Federal narcotics agents, how were the Hell's Angels transferring drugs from one place to the next?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)