|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the media, the Hell's Angels are notorious and habitual __________.
2. Whose anti-war rhetoric did the Hell's Angels not agree with, causing them to become angry when they were with him?
(a) Noam Chomsky
(b) Allan Ginsberg
(c) Abbie Hoffman
(d) Tim Leary
3. Where does the American Motorcycle Association hold their annual gathering?
(c) North Carolina
(d) New Hampshire
4. Thompson believes that while the Hell's Angels are ____________, they are not making up a large part of the drug trade.
(b) Drug sellers
(c) Gang members
(d) Drug users
5. Thompson suggests the earliest _________ were indentured servants who came to America in colonial times.
Short Answer Questions
1. The occasional ____________ was smuggled into the party after it got darker.
2. Who remained awake all night listening to the stories of the Hell's Angels?
3. The Hell's Angels Thompson spoke to said that these 'smugglers' from #148 _____________.
4. What did Gut and Buzzard show to Thompson when they were stopped at a roadside stand?
5. Motorcycle outlaws have been accused of maintaining a ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the teenager who was accused of hurting Dirty Ed during the Bass Lake trip?
2. What do the Hell's Angels believe makes women want to sleep with them?
3. What is supposed to be the main drug that the Hell's Angels were trafficking and selling?
4. What did the preacher tell the Hell's Angels at the funeral for one of their own?
5. How does Thompson describe the Hell's Angels in relation to their feeling of being drifters?
6. Why did the activities of the Hell's Angels slow down during the winter of 1965?
7. Who does Thompson suggest were the first drifters in the New World?
8. What happened to Dirty Ed when he was riding around the Bass Lake town area?
9. What is wrong with the first campground the Hell's Angels are sent to?
10. Why did the Hell's Angels eventually become upset with the actions of Allan Ginsberg?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)