|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people wandered into the _________ for sex or for sleep.
(c) Picnic area
2. Drifters then became ________ who seemed to progress to the West in the country.
3. Which of the groups of women do not tend to stay with the Hell's Angels for very long?
(b) Old Ladies
(c) Strange Chicks
4. Who came back to the Hell's Angels' campground to tell the story about the injured Hell's Angel?
(a) Dirty Ed
(b) Sonny Barger
(c) Tiny Baxter
(d) Terry the Tramp
5. The Hell's Angels Thompson spoke to said that these 'smugglers' from #148 _____________.
(a) Were made up
(b) Were friends
(c) Were unknown to them
(d) Were leaders of another chapter
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thompson awakes, he finds __________ recording an interview with Barger.
2. What did the first campsite not have which made the Hell's Angels ask for another more suitable campground?
3. What do the Hell's Angels supposedly label the boxes which actually contain large amounts of drugs?
4. Thompson also believes the Hell's Angels were not _____________ enough to be a part of a large drug operation.
5. Whose anti-war rhetoric did the Hell's Angels not agree with, causing them to become angry when they were with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thompson define the idea of a dope network, as seen with many motorcycle gangs?
2. Who does Thompson suggest were the first drifters in the New World?
3. How does Thompson describe the Hell's Angels in relation to their feeling of being drifters?
4. What did the preacher tell the Hell's Angels at the funeral for one of their own?
5. What is wrong with the first campground the Hell's Angels are sent to?
6. What is supposed to be the main drug that the Hell's Angels were trafficking and selling?
7. What did Thompson do during the night as the party continued long into the night?
8. What happened when the beer ran out during the Bass Lake trip?
9. Why did the activities of the Hell's Angels slow down during the winter of 1965?
10. How did the Hell's Angels interact with the new counter culture that was emerging in the society?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)