|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thomas Lynch send to others in order to get more information about the Hell's Angels?
(a) Private investigators
2. The reports of the Hell's Angels seem to leave out the fact that the charges associated with the Hell's Angels were ___________.
3. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
(a) A guard at Lynch's door
(b) A second printing
(c) Guards in front of the original
(d) A 100 calls a day for it
4. Upon which highway are the members of the Hell's Angels traveling during their trip up north?
5. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
(b) Terry the Tramp
(c) Dirty Ed
(d) Bill the Basher
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Hell's Angels would strip and personalize their bikes, what did they NOT call them?
2. Where did Thompson call before the trip on the Fourth of July as he wanted to go with the Hell's Angels?
3. Who was the unofficial yet acknowledged leader of the Hell's Angels back in 1964?
4. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
5. An ______________ to a single Hell's Angel is viewed as an insult to all Hell's Angels.
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the bikers on Labor Day weekend described at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Why don't the girlfriends or wives come along with the Hell's Angels on their trips?
3. Describe what happens in the movie "Scorpio Rising" which has been seen by the Hell's Angels.
4. Why was Thompson eventually evicted from his apartment during the time he lived in California?
5. From which motorcycle gang does Thompson feel hostility when he goes to meet up with the Hell's Angels?
6. What was the typical response of the police who were in the vicinity of Hell's Angels during that period of time?
7. What happened to the rape allegations that were made in reference to the Hell's Angels during the Labor Day weekend of 1964?
8. When and where did the first motorcycle gangs begin, according to Thompson?
9. What was the problem of having their pictures taken so often, according to the Hell's Angels?
10. What were some of the examples of how the Hell's Angels were treated like celebrities?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)