|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon which highway are the members of the Hell's Angels traveling during their trip up north?
2. The citizens of the area were becoming concerned about the predictions of ______________ and criminal activities.
(b) Lewd behavior
(c) Loud noises
(d) Drunken men
3. The correspondent from the _____________ in Los Angeles wrote a commentary on the Lynch Report which helped to sustain public interest in the Hell's Angels.
(a) LA Times
(b) New York Times
(c) Chicago Tribune
(d) Washington Observer
4. The senator lumped the Hell's Angels into the category with other ___________.
(a) Leather wearers
5. The Hell's Angels often wear leather, but they mostly wear _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. No __________ could be found and one alleged victim refused to testify in relation to the rape charges.
2. The Hell's Angel really do want to avoid arrest and ______________.
3. The Harley model ____________ was preferred by nearly all mid 1960s motorcycle outlaws.
4. Psychology experts tend to speak of the repressed homosexuality and ________________ of Hell's Angels.
5. Police were often able to recognize Hell's Angels from published _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the examples of how the Hell's Angels were treated like celebrities?
2. Name three of the Hell's Angels identified on the first page of the book written by Hunter Thompson.
3. Describe what happens in the movie "Scorpio Rising" which has been seen by the Hell's Angels.
4. What was the basic tenet of the moral code of the Hell's Angels? What did they believe about those who harmed them?
5. What was the typical response of the police who were in the vicinity of Hell's Angels during that period of time?
6. When and where did the first motorcycle gangs begin, according to Thompson?
7. Why was it a better idea to be a part of a gang than to be a biker on one's own, as in being outside of the Hell's Angels?
8. What does Zorro, the only Brazilian Hell's Angel, say is the best thing about the Hell's Angels?
9. What were some of Frenchy's worries about the trip up to Bass Lake?
10. What were some of the problems related to the rape investigation related to Labor Day weekend 1964?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)