|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "We're the _____________ ; the ____________ that don't fit and don't care."
(a) Crusaders; men
(b) Heroes; fighters
(c) One Percenters; one percent
(d) Hell's Angels; drifters
2. Police were often able to recognize Hell's Angels from published _____________.
(d) Art pieces
3. The vast majority of outlaws belong to a __________, rather than going solo.
(a) Group of gangs
(b) Membership club
4. _______________ is durable in a road accident when exposed skin is easily shredded on asphalt.
5. The Hell's Angels don't want to cause trouble because spending a night _____________ is no fun.
(a) With a young girl
(b) In jail
(c) In the bathroom
(d) Passed out
Short Answer Questions
1. One Hell's Angel was worried about the trip because "with all the ________ I'm afraid every cop in the state will be there."
2. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
3. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
4. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
5. At the annual gathering various ________ related business is conducted in the Hell's Angels.
Short Essay Questions
1. What had to happen to a bike in order for it to be considered a chopper, a hog, or a chopped hog?
2. What was the problem of having their pictures taken so often, according to the Hell's Angels?
3. Who does Thompson say is keen on outrage stories to tell the public?
4. Name three of the Hell's Angels identified on the first page of the book written by Hunter Thompson.
5. Describe the main character in the movie "The Wild One" that the Hell's Angels enjoyed watching. Also, note the actor who played this character.
6. What does Zorro, the only Brazilian Hell's Angel, say is the best thing about the Hell's Angels?
7. When and where did the first motorcycle gangs begin, according to Thompson?
8. What was the typical response of the police who were in the vicinity of Hell's Angels during that period of time?
9. What were some of the problems related to the rape investigation related to Labor Day weekend 1964?
10. Who were the 'One Percenters' as Thompson found out from his research?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)