|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson sensed some __________ until some other Hell's Angels arrived at the assembly place.
2. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
(c) Terry the Tramp
3. By the midsummer of 1965, the Hell's Angels were already the subject of two _____________.
(a) Scholarly theses
(d) Rape cases
4. What do the Hell's Angels believe in when something is done to hurt them?
(c) Total retaliation
(d) Eye for an eye
5. Most Hell's Angels in the mid 1960s did not care about their ___________.
(c) Historical roots
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson call before the trip on the Fourth of July as he wanted to go with the Hell's Angels?
2. The California _____________ had already been notified in all of the towns along the Hell's Angels' route.
3. Psychology experts tend to speak of the repressed homosexuality and ________________ of Hell's Angels.
4. Most of the Hell's Angels who go on the annual trips just want ____________.
5. The Hell's Angels often wear leather, but they mostly wear _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is leather such a practical thing to wear if you are someone who rides a motorcycle?
2. Who were the 'One Percenters' as Thompson found out from his research?
3. What were some of the goals the state had in order to help break down the Hell's Angels and their operations?
4. What were some of the examples of how the Hell's Angels were treated like celebrities?
5. How are the bikers on Labor Day weekend described at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. What were some of Frenchy's worries about the trip up to Bass Lake?
7. What made the Hell's Angels different from other gangs in their area of the state of California?
8. Why weren't the Hell's Angels interested in causing trouble on their trip to Bass Lake?
9. What happened to the money made from stories on the Hell's Angels?
10. What did the jailer from San Francisco have to say about the Hell's Angels?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)