|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The funeral Thompson attended was for a _____________ who had died in a road accident.
(a) New Hell's Angel
(b) Hell's Angel groupie
(c) Local leader
(d) Hell's Angel Old Lady
2. What was the media reporting as the end point in the journey of the Hell's Angels?
(c) Bass Lake
(d) Fort Bragg
3. Still other rape charges, according to Thompson, result from women seeking ___________ for perceived wrongs.
4. The Hell's Angels ___________ attend the annual rally put on by the AMA.
(b) Do not
(c) Are trying to be invited to
5. According to the media, the Hell's Angels are notorious and habitual __________.
6. The Hell's Angels focus their drug use on __________________.
(d) Pharmaceutical drugs
7. Thompson believes that while the Hell's Angels are ____________, they are not making up a large part of the drug trade.
(a) Gang members
(b) Drug sellers
(d) Drug users
8. What did Thompson, Gut, and Buzzard drink as they were resting at the stop?
9. Who did the sheriff arrest in the altercation between Dirty Ed and the teenagers?
(a) Both parties
(c) Dirty Ed
(d) No one
10. While the Hell's Angels liked being invited to parties, they did not come to terms with the larger ____________.
(a) Goals of the writers
(b) Ideas of the movement
(c) Views of others
(d) Social significance
11. Who ended up spending some time in prison during the year of 1965?
(a) Terry the Tramp
(c) Tiny Baxter
(d) Sonny Barger
12. The police refused to summon a/an ___________ until someone would act as a financial guarantor.
(c) Search party
(d) Repair shop
13. Tiny Baxter was held in check over the next couple of days by the threat of __________.
(a) Legal action
14. The preacher at the funeral of the Hell's Angel told the crowd that God wouldn't tolerate ________.
15. Thompson also believes the Hell's Angels were not _____________ enough to be a part of a large drug operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the rape charges result from women who readily engage in sexual activity with ___________ Hell's Angels.
2. Which of the groups of women do not tend to stay with the Hell's Angels for very long?
3. The Laconia "____________" of 1965 was also blamed on the presence of Hell's Angels.
4. Other cars and ____________ also arrived during the night, even though they were not supposed to.
5. What was apparently defeated as a huge group of motorcycles flew by Thompson and the others as they sat?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)