|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The significant element to being a Hell's Angel in the 1960s was the _____________ operation.
(d) Day to day
2. What was the position of Thomas Lynch during the time of the investigations of the Hell's Angels?
(a) Police Chief
(b) State Senator
(d) Attorney General
3. The Hell's Angels also believe their ____________ is inherently correct.
(b) Biking style
(c) Way of living
4. What were four of the Hell's Angels arrested for pushing the gang into the national eye?
(a) Public intoxication
(c) Drug Trafficking
5. What were the Hell's Angels packing on their bikes behind them on their chopped hogs?
6. The girls the Hell's Angels were with were only 14 and 15, and one of them was ______________.
(a) A sheriff's daughter
(d) An undercover cop
7. The vast majority of outlaws belong to a __________, rather than going solo.
(a) Membership club
(d) Group of gangs
8. "We're the _____________ ; the ____________ that don't fit and don't care."
(a) Crusaders; men
(b) Hell's Angels; drifters
(c) Heroes; fighters
(d) One Percenters; one percent
9. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
(a) Were scared of the Hell's Angels
(b) Could not do much
(c) Had absolute power
(d) Had no idea what they were dealing with
10. Where were the first motorcycle gangs formed in the mid 1940s?
(b) Southern California
(c) Northern California
11. What was the name of the 1964 avant garde film made by Kenneth Anger?
(a) Twilight Promise
(b) Road Rider
(c) Cancer Rising
(d) Scorpio Rising
12. The ___________ is obviously a sexual symbol, according to Thompson.
13. In which California town did the movie from #58 take place, at least according to the story?
(b) San Francisco
14. Who was the Hell's Angel who had been stomped and chain whipped by a bunch of Diablos?
(c) Terry the Tramp
(d) Bob the Buster
15. The membership of the Hell's Angels was larger, but it was never more than __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hell's Angels don't want to cause trouble because spending a night _____________ is no fun.
2. The Hell's Angels are generally scrupulous about observing ______________.
3. Where did the girls and their boyfriends go with the Hell's Angels?
4. The citizens of the area were becoming concerned about the predictions of ______________ and criminal activities.
5. The Hell's Angel really do want to avoid arrest and ______________.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)