Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1 Roll em, boys
1. What holiday is being celebrated when the Hell's Angels are riding around California in the beginning of the book?
2. What is the final destination of the Hell's Angels at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
4. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
5. Upon which highway are the members of the Hell's Angels traveling during their trip up north?
6. "We're the _____________ ; the ____________ that don't fit and don't care."
7. What were the Hell's Angels packing on their bikes behind them on their chopped hogs?
This section contains 2,922 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)