|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hell's Angels are generally scrupulous about observing ______________.
(a) Speed limits
(c) Local ordinances
(d) Moments of silence for dead solidiers
2. The Hell's Angels began to realize the _____________ was not necessarily a good thing.
(b) Murdering tendency
(d) Drug reputation
3. When Thompson awakes, he finds __________ recording an interview with Barger.
(a) The sheriff
(b) A young woman
(d) Another reporter
4. What was the Hollywood film that seemed to affect the Hell's Angels the most?
(b) Scorpio Rising
(c) Easy Rider
(d) The Wild One
5. By 1964, the Hell's Angels boasted several ___________ in various cities along the West Coast.
(a) Home bases
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the local sheriff at the Bass Lake area who met the Hell's Angels when they arrived?
2. What other motorcycle gang was waiting at the assembly area when Thompson arrived?
3. After the period of World War II, many of the drifters ended up settling in ______________.
4. _______________ is durable in a road accident when exposed skin is easily shredded on asphalt.
5. What did Thompson, Gut, and Buzzard drink as they were resting at the stop?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)