|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "We're the _____________ ; the ____________ that don't fit and don't care."
(a) Heroes; fighters
(b) Crusaders; men
(c) One Percenters; one percent
(d) Hell's Angels; drifters
2. Most people, even other criminals, began to see the Hell's Angels as ____________, little more than human trash.
3. Thompson also believes the Hell's Angels were not _____________ enough to be a part of a large drug operation.
4. What do the Hell's Angels supposedly label the boxes which actually contain large amounts of drugs?
(a) Motorcycle parts
(c) Camping equipment
(d) Police badges
5. The Hell's Angels Thompson spoke to said that these 'smugglers' from #148 _____________.
(a) Were leaders of another chapter
(b) Were unknown to them
(c) Were made up
(d) Were friends
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hell's Angel really do want to avoid arrest and ______________.
2. The reports of the Hell's Angels seem to leave out the fact that the charges associated with the Hell's Angels were ___________.
3. What is the final destination of the Hell's Angels at the beginning of the book?
4. Who subdued the crowds at the motorcycle rally when things got out of hand in 1963?
5. Who sat down with the local sheriff in order to hammer out the terms of the Hell's Angels' stay?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)