|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wanted to make sure that Thompson wasn't bringing anyone with him?
(a) Terry the Tramp
(b) Sonny Barger
2. No matter the model of brand of bike a Hell's Angel rides, it has to be large, heavy, and ___________.
3. The __________ found no evidence of forced sexual activity in any of the alleged victims of the Monterey rape.
(c) Medical examiner
4. The vast majority of outlaws belong to a __________, rather than going solo.
(a) Group of gangs
(b) Membership club
5. Hell's Angels are convicted of rape seemingly ___________ frequently than the public at large.
(b) No more
(c) Just as
Short Answer Questions
1. Motorcycle outlaws have been accused of maintaining a ______________.
2. The Hell's Angels focus their drug use on __________________.
3. One Hell's Angel was worried about the trip because "with all the ________ I'm afraid every cop in the state will be there."
4. Thompson also believes the Hell's Angels were not _____________ enough to be a part of a large drug operation.
5. What was apparently defeated as a huge group of motorcycles flew by Thompson and the others as they sat?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)