|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Indentured servants sold themselves into __________ to travel to colonial America.
(b) Temporary slavery
(c) Criminal groups
(d) Sexual slavery
2. What were the results of Dirty Ed's beating by the teenagers? What was his significant injury?
(a) A few bruises
(b) Broken collarbone
(c) Broken arm
(d) Scalp laceration requiring stitches
3. Who is the person in town that informs Thompson and the others they are not welcome in the town?
(a) Tiny Baxter
(b) An old woman
(c) Sonny Barger
4. Why did the activities of the Hell's Angels slow down in the winter of 1965?
(a) They didn't
(b) Low membership
(c) Inclement weather
(d) Too many were arrested
5. Most Hell's Angels in the mid 1960s did not care about their ___________.
(c) Historical roots
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people wandered into the _________ for sex or for sleep.
2. _________________ by the Hell's Angels is swift, violent, and complete.
3. What were four of the Hell's Angels arrested for pushing the gang into the national eye?
4. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
5. The Laconia "____________" of 1965 was also blamed on the presence of Hell's Angels.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)